Post in evidenza

SERIAL RAPISTS 45

A victim of a serial violent abuser has dubbed his attacker Freddy Krueger – after the infamous horror movie character.

AddToAny

martedì 4 aprile 2017

SERIAL RAPISTS 24

'Where Is Jesus Now?' Murderer Sean Price Asked Victim as He Raped Her in Christian Book Shop


Read more at http://www.christianpost.com/news/where-is-jesus-now-murderer-sean-price-asked-victim-he-raped-christian-book-shop-178830/#Ld9hCkOWLaDAKPK5.99
It took a decade for Keith Edward Hendricks, who had been convicted of rape in Indiana in the 1970s, to be convicted of raping homeless women in Houston. The Houston Chronicle tells how the justice system failed the victims.

Serial Indifference is a monthslong investigation into a jailed rape victim named Jenny, whose case became a national scandal and dominated the District Attorney's race last year after she filed a federal lawsuit claiming that her jailing amounted to being "re-raped." 
Pedro Moreno was HPD's "go-to guy" in the sex-crimes division for investigating serial rapists. His fellow officers called him "Father Pete" because of the confessions he'd coaxed over the years from sexual assault suspects.
A report on Moreno's desk in the summer of 2007 said the attacker had brandished a knife during a rape. It was particularly violent.
He felt certain this rapist had attacked other women.
Moreno had been a Houston police officer for more than two decades. After working his first case, he was struck by how traumatizing sexual assault was for women. He felt deeply for them and knew then it was his calling.
During his career, he would file charges against more than 30 repeat offenders, he said, and almost all of them had been convicted. He was used to putting them away.
Moreno was driven by a responsibility to victims, to bringing their attackers to justice. Every one, no matter her circumstances, deserved nothing less, he felt.
He poured over, reports of rapes and assaults, sexual and physical.
He separated them into stacks, made notes in the margins, found the parallels.
The victims were homeless women. The rapes all took place within about a two-mile radius of the distinctive 1939 Sears store and Fiesta Mart, lit in yellow and red neon, at Wheeler near the Pierce elevated bridge.

In many instances, the assailant was friendly at first, usually offering the women drugs, persuading them to go with him. Then he took them to vacant homes, behind bridges or other areas shielded from view.
He often brandished a knife or a box cutter. He held his victims down, choking them during the rape. And there was this: Some of them could identify the assailant by his street name.
They called him "Slim" or "Chicago Slim."
More soon discovered his identity: Keith Edward Hendricks, a convicted rapist from Indiana.
For nearly eight years, Hendricks was accused of raping homeless women in Harris County. Authorities arrested the assailant for those crimes more than once. But the system failed, again and again, to put him away. To find out why, read our full investigation on our subscriber website, HoustonChronicle.com/serialindifference.

How failures in the criminal justice system allowed a Houston serial rapist to go free Anita Hassan April 2, 2017 

How The Houston Justice System Failed Rape Victims Crime and Justice News Apr 02 2017


A serial rapist and murderer who has been behind bars for 35 years has been refused parole because his native England isn’t ready to accept him.
Yorkshire-born Barry Whiteoak, 69, hasn’t stepped outside jail since he raped and murdered Irish nurse Noreen Hannon on September 25, 1983, but when he is released, he will be put on a plane straight back to England.
Whiteoak, who arrived in Australia in 1968, has been refused parole a number of times until the Department of Immigration cancelled his permanent resident visa in 2008.
He will deported as soon as he released — despite the Supreme Court imposing a lifetime parole.
The State Parole Authority was told today all that had been put in place for him back in the UK was two weeks’ accommodation and there is no way to force him to take it.
The English Parole Board has no authority over prisoners like Whiteoak and “will not be informed” of his arrival in the country despite his shocking criminal history, the parole authority was told.
He may get support from Prisoners Abroad but the head of the State Parole Authority, James Wood, said they needed more information before they could release Whiteoak.
Mr Wood said they had a duty to protect the UK community as well as the Australian community.
It was the first time Whiteoak has been seen publicly for the first time in over a decade when he appeared via videolink from Long Bay Jail, wearing glasses, his grey hair receding and dressed in prison greens.
Ms Hannon’s family still live in Ireland and they are terrified about his return because they have been refused a photograph of what he looks like now.
Whiteoak was jailed for life for the rape, stabbing and strangulation of Ms Hannon after he forced his way into her Sydney unit.
His life sentence was redetermined in 1994 to a non-parole period of 15 years, but the judge said he should ­remain on parole for life.
When he forced his way into Ms Hannon’s unit, he was already on parole for rape after having been sentenced to 18 months’ hard labour.
He had committed that rape while on parole for raping another young woman who he made undress, then tied up and told her: “It would be very easy to carve you up.”
His case will go back before the parole authority on August 15.
A troubled 33-year-old serial rapist and career criminal targeted an unsuspecting woman inside a Christian bookstore and taunted her, "Where's Jesus right now?" while he was choking and raping her.
Sean Price, who was convicted of the murder of a 17-year-old schoolgirl in Australia back in 2015, has a history of mental illness such as schizophrenia and psychosis, according to ABC Australia. When he was 31, he killed Doncaster schoolgirl Masa Vukotic at random while she was walking at a park, stabbing her 49 times.
On the day he was about to be arrested for the crime, he decided to commit another crime by raping a woman. "I thought f---, I'm going to jail for this one. I've just got to take a chick. I'm going to be stranded for the rest of my life," he told police following his arrest.
Price walked into a Christian bookshop, which is located in Melbourne's western suburbs, reported The Herald Sun. He asked the woman in charge if the shop sold Bibles, and she directed him to their Bible selection. Unsatisfied, he asked her again to show him books that contained scientific evidence of God's existence.
The woman directed him at the back of the bookstore, where he attacked her. "Where's Jesus? Where's Jesus right now?" he screamed at her as she bit, pinched, and poked him.

Criminal asks woman, 'Where's Jesus right now?' while raping her Czarina Ong 

A convicted rapist described as having a "Jekyll and Hyde" personality has been jailed for 16 years.

In February, Shannon Andrew Pakiere Smith was found guilty of multiple sex charges, including raping two women. 

His victims, a 15-year-old girl and an older woman, gave evidence at Smith's trial, which was so harrowing at times it reduced jury members to tears.

Shannon Smith claimed sex with his victims was consensual during his trial. He said the erotic romance novel 50 Shades of Grey inspired some of the encounters with one of them.

The 37-year-old will have to serve eight and a half years before he is considered for release. Judge Garry Barkle said Smith still maintained he had not raped the women and showed little remorse for what he had done.

Throughout his trial, Smith maintained the sex with been consensual with both victims. Regarding the older victim, he said their encounters had replicated acts from the erotic romance novel 50 Shades of Grey. 

However, the devastation Smith's offending had on the victims and their families, and the toll the trial process had on them, could not be denied, the judge said.

"The impact of your conduct has been profound. It is ongoing, it has been life-changing and it will be long-lasting." 

He said he had read through the documentation defence counsel had filed about Smith prior to Friday's sentencing. This included character references and letters of support.

"Accepting those references it would seem you have somewhat of a Jekyll and Hyde character," Judge Barkle said, when comparing this information to the facts of the case.

On January 9, 2016, the teen victim and two friends were walking back to Opunake when Smith offered them a ride.

After dropping them off, he tricked the girl to get back into the car, a move motivated by Smith's desire to have sex with her, the judge said. He drove her to a deserted area and raped her.

"Her screams of help went unheard." 

Judge Barkle said after Smith "satisfied his predatory needs" he dropped the girl off.  When her friends saw her in a distressed state, they approached the defendant, who then assaulted them.

The charges related to the older woman are historic and involved repeated attacks by Smith on her.  It involved her being held down, raped  and choked.

During these assaults, the victim would often sob and tell Smith to stop as she was in pain but he took no notice, the judge said.

The father of one of the teenagers Smith assaulted told the New Plymouth District Court how much his son had been affected by what had happened.

He said the boy was a "shell of his former self" and had turned to drugs, alcohol and self-harming as a means to cope with the fact he felt he failed to protect his friend.

However, despite the ongoing toll the case had on the boy, his family were proud of how he gave evidence at Smith's trial, despite how scared he had been.

"Our son is more of a man than you'll ever be, because he told the truth," the man told Smith.

In relation to the teen victim, Smith was sentenced on charges of abduction for sex, two counts of common assault, unlawful sexual connection and rape. 

The charges Smith faced in connection with the older victim were rape, common assault, a representative charge of common assault, a representative charge of rape, a representative charge of unlawful sexual connection and one charge of indecent assault. 

The defendant pleaded guilty to three common assault charges on the morning of his trial.

As part of his sentence, Smith was added to the child sex offender register.



A Salem man was arrested on suspicion of raping, strangling and sodomizing one woman and raping another in attacks constituting domestic violence.
Kenneth Cuyler, 60, appeared in court Thursday on two counts of first-degree rape, two counts of first-degree sodomy and two counts of strangulation.
Marion County Judge Rafael Caso set Cuyler's bail at $300,000 and ordered him to have no contact with the two women.
According to an information statement, Cuyler sexual assaulted one victim multiple times between 2010 and 2014. Another woman reported being raped in February 2016.
Cuyler was taken into custody Wednesday by Marion County deputies.
His next court appearance is scheduled for Friday at 10:45 a.m.

During January this year, convicted serial rapist Sipho Nkosi has been found guilty by the Secunda Regional Court on 13 counts of rape, three of kidnapping, assault as well as two counts of armed robbery.
Nkosi, who has been in custody throughout his trial, is scheduled to appear again at the same court on 4 April for sentencing.
Nkosi’s reign of terror in Embalenhle, and one incident taking place in Delmas, began in 2011 and ended with his arrest in June 2014.
His modus operandi was to prey on teenagers and women between the ages of 13 and 36 during which he would rape and sometimes kidnap, assault and rob them.
In September 2011, Nkosi kidnapped a 22-year-old woman from the Free State who had just arrived that evening in eMbalenhle to visit her male friend.
The woman  was walking alone near an open field when he raped and robbed her of her cell phone.
In June 2012, Nkosi forcefully grabbed a 20-year-old woman on the township’s main road. She was on her way to the mall. He dragged her to a bridge where he raped her.
In March 2014, Nkosi was again roaming the streets of eMbalenhle and this time his victim was a 36-year-old woman who was walking alone at night on her way home.
He dragged her to an open field and raped and robbed her of her cell phone. She managed to free herself and went to the police station to report the incident. Nkosi was arrested on the scene.
He got bail and while out on bail, he raped a 22-year-old woman under a bridge two months later in May 2014.
The following month,  Nkosi grabbed a 13-year-old teenager in broad daylight in eMbalenhle while she was visiting a friend and took her to his home where he raped her. Nkosi was arrested two days later. That ended his reign of terror.
Nkosi’s DNA results linked him to the Delmas 2011 and 2012 cases, while the other cases were linked to him through modus operandi.
Evidence collected through the years and the persistence and commitment of the investigating team, saw the police present a strong case to the court, hence the conviction.
The management of the police is confident that this serial rapist like others before him, will be given a lengthy prison sentence to languish in jail. “We are confident in our justice system. Nkosi is going to rot in jail. I commend the hard work done by the police. This conviction shows that we have skilled and loyal police officers who are dedicated to protecting our women and children. No crime against these vulnerable community members will go unpunished,” declared the Provincial Commissioner, Lt Gen Mondli Zuma.

Convicted serial rapist to be sentenced Apr 03 2017

SERIAL RAPISTS 23 31 marzo 2017


'Machete wielding man' raped woman in Bonn 4 aprile 2017


Asylum seeker raped 2 elderly disabled men in Germany 4 aprile 2017



Dad raped, filmed 15-year-old daughter’s friend 4 aprile 2017


3 arrested for gang-rape, murder of 9-year-old girl 3 aprile 2017


Minor killed after being gang raped 2 aprile 2017



Woman in hijacking and gang rape horror 3 aprile 2017


German tourist gang-raped in Mamallapuram 2 aprile 2017


Man Kidnapped, drugged, raped 13-Year-Old Girl 2 aprile 2017




Minor girl raped by 28-year-old man inside temple 2 aprile 2017


"Living with Lilly" Stories of sexual assault 3 aprile 2017



Serial child rapist gets 11 life sentences 3 aprile 2017


Child Sexual Abuse in Vietnam 2 aprile 2017


Self-proclaimed preacher raped at least 7 minors 2 aprile 2017


Paedophile photographer sentenced for child sex abuse 2 aprile 2017


Child Abuse Prevention Month 2 aprile 2017


Child sexual abuse in Nigeria 2 aprile 2017


57-year Old Katsina Man Raped 7-month Old Girl 2 aprile 2017


Rise in child sex abuse web pages #IWFannualreport 3 aprile 2017


Rise of child sexual exploitation in Greater Manchester 2 aprile 2017


102 arrested in internet child porn crackdown in Spain 2 aprile 2017


Dad chops hands off teen who raped 7-month-old baby 2 aprile 2017


Abuse survivors praise commission for shaking institutions 2 aprile 2017



Child sex abuse 'pervasive' at N.J. school 2 aprile 2017



"Operation Hydrant" reveals child sexual abuse in football 2 aprile 2017


Ti piace?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...