Post in evidenza

SERIAL RAPISTS 40

The Tarrant County District Attorney's Office announced that it will seek the death penalty for Reginald Kimbro.  

AddToAny

venerdì 14 aprile 2017

SERIAL RAPISTS 25

KOFU — A former reporter for public broadcaster NHK who has been charged with two rapes was served with a fresh arrest warrant Thursday on suspicion of another rape, police said.
Yasutaka Tsurumoto, 28, is suspected of breaking into the room of a woman in her 20s and sexually assaulting her early in the morning on Dec. 12, 2013, while working as a reporter at the Yamanashi Prefecture bureau of NHK.
He has denied the allegation, the police said.
Tsurumoto was indicted in February on a charge of raping a woman a year earlier in Yamagata Prefecture, northeastern Japan, and indicted again over another rape in October 2014 in Yamanashi.
DNA samples collected from the two incident sites in Yamanashi matched those left at the scene in Yamagata, investigators said.
According to an investigative source, Tsurumoto has also denied the charges in those cases.
Tsurumoto worked in NHK’s Yamanashi bureau between 2011 and 2015 before moving to the Yamagata bureau in July 2015. He was dismissed on Feb. 16.
NHK Chairman Ryoichi Ueda said in a regular press conference Thursday that Tsurumoto bears a grave responsibility for hurting the credibility of the public broadcaster. Ueda also said he takes the incidents “very seriously.”
“We would like to extend our deepest apology once again to those victimized in the incidents and those concerned as well as the viewers,” he said.

Another arrest warrant served on ex-NHK reporter over 3rd rape APR. 07, 2017


TONGA – Local police have connected a suspect to 26 cases of rape, from early 2013 to as recently as Sunday and need to community’s help to track him down. He is described as a male in his late 20s to mid-30s.
According to local police spokesman, Capt Mzwandile Nyambi, he mostly targeted women heading home from taverns at night. Case reports state that he overpowered several females on their way to work, home or waiting by the roadside. Two of his victims were raped in their homes.
In a recent case, a 14-year-old was with her boyfriend in Block B on Sunday when they were threatened by an armed man. He chased the boyfriend away, dragged the girl to another location and raped her. Other cases with a similar modus operandi have been reported.
Nyambi urged residents to refrain from walking anywhere alone, or even together at night, and never to hitchhike or pick up people as this increased chances of being attacked.
Community members were asked to be on the lookout for the suspect and to contact the police immediately if they have any information that may lead to his arrest. They were warned not to take the law into their own hands.
The investigating officer, Det Lesedi Dladla, can be contacted on 082-531-9163.
Authorities also warned residents of Nkomazi of a syndicate which was raping men and encouraged them to report these crimes so that the syndicate members can be arrested.
Victims of rape and other sexual offences are urged to report cases to their nearest police station as soon as possible, as DNA evidence needs to be collected.


A Bellingham bistro co-owner pleaded guilty to two counts of rape Thursday, in a deal suggesting that he serve little to no more jail time for the crimes.
Jamison Scott Rogayan, 32, has spent over 1 ½ years behind bars accused of sexual assaults on five womenwho testified they were drunk, high, or both when he made unwanted advances.
Prosecutors had charged Rogayan with four counts of second-degree rape, one count of indecent liberties and one count of unlawful imprisonment. Court records show he faced up to life in prison if convicted on each count.
One rape charge was dismissed mid-trial by Judge Charles Snyder after one of the women testified she woke up feeling woozy in Rogayan’s bed, and “passively accepted.” A jury of six men and six women could not reach a verdict on any other counts. So the judge declared a mistrial. Prosecutors said they planned to take the case to trial again, if the women were willing to retake the witness stand.
Instead, Rogayan pleaded guilty Thursday to two counts of third-degree rape and one count of unlawful imprisonment.
“It’s accurate to say (the women) all are relieved that they don’t have to relive this,” Deputy Prosecutor Evan Jones said. “They understand the important consequences of him being a sex offender. They all personally think he would have deserved to sit in prison longer, but none of them is upset.”
The agreement calls for a sentence of 25 ½ months behind bars – within the standard range of 22 to 29 months – though a judge could impose more or less time at a sentencing hearing. As part of the deal Rogayan will be released from jail until his next court date in June.
The charges came to light in September 2015, when posts on the social media site reddit.com/r/Bellingham, and later Facebook, accused Rogayan of rape. At the time Rogayan had just opened a restaurant, Cosmos Bistro, on the ground floor of the Herald Building. His business partner, Cinnamon Berg, banned him from the restaurant when she heard the allegations.
Several women, who were strangers beforehand, saw the posts on social media, and shared stories of their own encounters on a private Facebook page. At trial the women said reading the stories compelled them to finally make a police report.
The defense argued the online discussions were evidence of witness collusion.
A total of 10 women accused Rogayan of sexual assaults, from 2006 to early 2015. The statute of limitations had expired in four cases. One woman didn’t wish to press charges. Five women endured hours of questioning in front of a jury, where they described hazy memories of what happened in Rogayan’s apartment.
Read more here: http://www.bellinghamherald.com/news/local/crime/article143194049.html#storylink=cpy

Bellingham bistro owner pleads guilty to 2 rapes in serial sexual assault case; released from jail CALEB HUTTON APRIL 06, 2017

LOS ANGELES (CBSLA.com) — Detectives say a man charged with 10 felony counts of rape and sex-related crimes may have more victims.
Ronald Douglas, 33, was arrested on March 5 and booked on suspicion of raping a 40-year-old woman, according to the Los Angeles County sheriff’s officials said.
Ten felony sexual assault-related counts — including forcible rape, forcible oral copulation, attempted sodomy by use of force and false imprisonment by violence — were filed March 7 against Douglas, who is being held on $2 million bail, according to the sheriff’s department. He is scheduled to appear in court Friday.
During the investigation in connection with Douglas’ March 5 arrest, “DNA evidence revealed that suspect Ronald Douglas was linked to a 2015 case where he is suspected of sexually assaulting a 37-year-old female,” sheriff’s officials said in a statement.
Both rapes happened in Norwalk. Sgt. Marvin Jaramillo of the Special Victims Bureau says there’s a similarity to the alleged rapes. “He’ll befriend the victim, he’ll offer to give them a ride home or he’ll offer to walk them home,” Jaramillo said. “subsequently he’ll take them to a secondary location  and unfortunately sexually assault them.”
Anyone with information on the case or Douglas can call the sheriff’s Special Victims Bureau at (877) 710-5273 or email specialvictimsbureau@lasd.org.

Roosevelt C. Johnson, who was 17 when he was sent to prison for 12 years for raping a stranded female motorist in South Linden in 2000, has admitted to attacking two more women since his release.
Johnson, now 34, was sentenced to 18 years in prison after pleading guilty to raping a woman early Christmas morning 2015 in an alley off Cleveland Avenue in South Linden.
He already was incarcerated, after he was sentenced to 10 years in prison last year for assaulting and robbing a woman on Jan. 14, 2016, in the area of Lexington and Gibbard avenues on the Near East Side.

Franklin County Common Pleas Judge Jeffrey M. Brown ruled that the two sentences will run consecutively, meaning Johnson will serve a combined 28 years.

Though the December 2015 rape was committed two weeks before the robbery, it wasn’t solved until DNA collected during the victim’s hospital examination was matched with Johnson’s DNA profile several months later. His DNA was in a national database because of his previous conviction.

In 2000, Johnson and a teenage co-defendant were the subjects of extensive local media coverage when they were accused of posing as good Samaritans, then attacking a woman looking for a hand with a flat tire.

The 38-year-old victim, a nursing assistant on the way home from work, stopped in a parking lot near Cleveland and Duxberry avenues to check on her tire about 2:45 a.m. on June 4, 2000. Police at the time said Johnson and a 16-year-old boy stopped and helped, but then forced the woman into the vehicle at gunpoint.

She told police she was taken to a vacant apartment on the Far North Side and raped. Johnson twice choked the victim until she was unconscious, police reported.

The teens were arrested three days later when police found them sitting in the victim’s stolen car.

Delinquency charges of rape, felonious assault and robbery eventually were dismissed against the 16-year-old after he passed a polygraph test. No DNA or fingerprints linked him to the crimes.

Johnson’s case was transferred to adult court, where he pleaded guilty in August 2000 to rape and robbery.

He was released from prison at the conclusion of his sentence in July 2012, but went back for nine months in 2013 for failing to register as a sex offender, according to Ohio Department of Rehabilitation and Correction records.

The attacks on women in December 2015 and January 2016 were similar, according to facts presented in court by prosecutors.

The rape victim was walking home down an alley off Cleveland Avenue near 15th Avenue just after midnight on Dec. 25, 2015, when she was grabbed from behind, punched and thrown to the ground by Johnson, who then sexually assaulted her, said Assistant Prosecutor Heather Williams.

Two weeks later, Johnson grabbed another woman from behind on a Near East Side street just before 3 a.m., and knocked her down by striking her in the face. When he placed a hand over her mouth, she bit his finger and managed to run away, dropping her backpack.

Assistant Prosecutor Dan Cable said Johnson picked up the backpack and fled. He was arrested three days later when police tracked the victim’s cellphone, which was in the backpack, to a vacant building where he was staying on Walters Street on the Near East Side, Cable said.


A man has been convicted of repeatedly raping a 12-year-old girl and sexually abusing her and three others in West Lothian.
Robert Russell, 46, committed much of the sexual abuse while his victims were asleep.
Prosecutor Kath Harper described his conduct as "sexually deviant."
At the High Court in Glasgow, Russell was found guilty of offences which took place in Livingston between 2003 and 2016.
He raped one girl when she was aged between 12 and 14.

Facebook friend

The court heard Russell threatened to kill the schoolgirl to stop her telling anyone what had happened to her. He also said that no-one would believe her.
Eventually the girl told school friends what had happened to her, and also opened up to a friend on Facebook.
However, when asked by police in 2011 and 2013 she denied she had been raped.
Ms Harper said: "She was scared because he had threatened to kill her if she told. Imagine the effect that might have on a child.
"It was only in 2016 when, out of the blue, the police came to her that she finally divulged the full extent of what happened."
Judge Lord Clark told Russell: "By the verdict of the jury you have been convicted of 11 charges which includes the repeated rape of a young girl and sexual abuse of her and three others."
Russell was placed on the sex offenders register and will be sentenced next month.
Throughout his trial Russell denied the charges against him and claimed his victims were lying.


Police have welcomed the 11 life sentences that the Thohoyandou High Court passed down on a serial rapist and murderer on Wednesday.
Tshelani Edwin Risimati (35) was received ten life imprisonments sentences after he was found guilty on ten different counts of rape. He received another life sentence for murder and an additional 15 year’s imprisonment for robberies that he had committed between 2012 and 2015.
According to provincial police spokesperson Lt Moatahe Ngoepe, Risimati raped ten women from the Mavunda, Habengwa, Tshaulu, Mashau, Mutale and Dumela areas in Vhembe. The women were aged between 34 and 86. “He was attacking his victims while they were busy ploughing the mealie fields by first raping them and them robbing them. There was only one incident where he attacked a woman and raped her in her house,” said Ngoepe.
The murder charge relates to the death of the 34-year-old Nephawe Rofhiwa Staule from Habengwa Village on 4 May 2015.
Provincial police commissioner Lt-Genl Nneke Ledwaba welcomed the court’s judgement and commended the police members for a job well done in this case.


Serial rapist slapped with 11 life sentences 06 April 2017 Isabel Venter

South Africa: Provincial Commissioner Welcomes Harsh Sentences Imposed On Serial Rapists 4 APRIL 2017

A wave of rapes has of late hit Tlokweng village, so much so that the police suspect there is a serial rapist on the loose. 

The assistant superintendent Obusetswe Lokae of the Tlokweng Police station, told Mmegi that looking at the method of operation it appears that one person is involved.
Lokae said the trend in the area started in January where they recorded two cases of rape with the number increasing to five in February and 11 last month.
He said the culprit targets and attacks at night, threatens women with a sharp object and rape them claiming that his friends are waiting outside and that if they (victims) attempt to scream the other men would join him. Most of the victims are women in their 20s. He said in one incident, two women who were sleeping together were attacked and one raped.
“It appeared as if the culprit got through the window whilst the duo were fast asleep, instructed them to give him their mobile phones and money and continued to rape one of them,” Lokae said.
Lokae said investigations are ongoing.
He said in another incident the 21-year-old woman of Khaya-cool ward was also raped by an unknown man on Tuesday around 2am, who came through the window.
“Just like in the previous case, the victim was sleeping with another woman in the room when the incident occurred. He also instructed them to give him their mobile phones and money before proceeding to rape one of them,” Lokae said.
Lokae revealed that the other woman escaped being raped after telling the perpetrator that she was on her monthly periods.
He said troubling the most is that the offender does not use protection, something that puts victims and himself at the risk of contacting sexual transmitted diseases and HIV/AIDS.
“In a recent case, the victim said the rapist requested a condom, but when she told him that she did not have one, he proceeded to rape her,” Lokae said.

Serial rapist on the loose in Tlokweng PINI BOTHOKO 06 Apr 2017 

7-year-old girl abducted, raped 14 aprile 2017


Migrants Brutally Raped Swedish Teen 14 aprile 2017



Killer jailed for sadistic rape after prison release 14 aprile 2017


19-year-old woman found hanging days after she was raped 14 aprile 2017


#NiUnaMenos 21-year-old activist raped, murdered 12 aprile 2017


25-year-old man raped in 'terrifying' sex attack 11 aprile 2017


12 year-old boy jailed for raping 3 year-old girl 11 aprile 2017


Woman drugged, gang-raped by 4 men in a Stockholm hotel 11 aprile 2017



3-and-a-half-year-old girl raped, strangled to death 10 aprile 2017


7-year-old girl raped, murdered by 35-year-old man 10 aprile 2017


ANTI-RAPE School 8 aprile 2017


Woman raped after asking man for a cigarette 7 aprile 2017



Woman raped by brother for 4 years 7 aprile 2017


#TaxiRape Woman gang-raped, stoned and SET ON FIRE 6 aprile 2017


Man raped woman 2 times in her home 6 aprile 2017


Man pleads guilty to rape, murder of mom of 3  6 aprile 2017


Woman raped, killed by homeless man in London 6 aprile 2017


16-year-old girl, abducted and raped for 3 months 6 aprile 2017


Woman raped by two gangs on the same day 6 aprile 2017


#JusticeforAyesha Catch the real killer 6 aprile 2017


16-year-old disabled girl gang-raped by 5 minors, 2 adults 6 aprile 2017


Four drunken students gang-raped classmate 6 aprile 2017


8-year-old girl raped by 25-year-old 5 aprile 2017


Student raped, filmed by classmates, video went viral 5 aprile 2017



Paedophile priest sexually abused up to 1,000 children 13 aprile 2017



Huge child sexual exploitation trial 12 aprile 2017


Three year old ‘brutally raped and killed by stepdad 12 aprile 2017


10-month-old baby raped by a family member 12 aprile 2017


BBC documentary details sexual abuse of youth footballers 11 aprile 2017


Gli Abusi Sessuali nel Calcio Scozzese 11 aprile 2017




Il Giornalismo Investigativo Non Pervenuto in Italia 13 aprile 2017


 

Ti piace?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...