Post in evidenza

Serial child rapist, killer sentenced to death #JusticeForZainab

LAHORE – An anti-terrorism court on Saturday found Imran Ali, prime accused in Zainab rape and murder in Kasur, guilty and award...


sabato 13 maggio 2017


Stewart Murray Wilson, the serial rapist dubbed "the Beast of Blenheim" for his appalling crimes, is alleged to have raped two more women.

In an interview published on Sunday, Wilson has confirmed he's under new investigation for two offences: one in Auckland 38 years ago, and one in Hamilton 42 years ago. He denies both of them.

He said two detectives came down from Auckland to question him in November last year.

Police won't confirm this. It's against their policy to officially comment on individual cases. However, another source has also confirmed an inquiry is underway.

One of Wilson's victims said she wasn't surprised to hear he was accused of attacking more women.

"I don't think the police will ever be finished with him," she said. "He should never be allowed out, because he'll do it again. It's in his nature.

"God, he was a bloody awful person. You never trusted anything he said to you. He was a sex maniac, that guy. And I suppose he's still the same."

The now elderly woman said Wilson was the father of her adult daughter, but her daughter wasn't aware of this, and Wilson had never had anything to do with her.

"I'd hate her to know what he done to me, and what he done to the other girls. He was a strong, determined guy, and vicious. If he couldn't get sex he'd try and kill you."

When challenged about the new allegations, Wilson denied knowledge of the complainants: "No, not a clue," he said.

Former Blenheim detective Colin MacKay, who headed the 18-month investigation that led to Wilson's conviction, said Wilson would "definitely" know the women making the allegations. Throughout his offending, there had not been a single case where he was unknown to the victim.

Wilson is living in a cottage on the grounds of Whanganui prison under the strictest parole conditions in New Zealand history, following his release from Rolleston prison five years ago.

He spent two of those years back behind bars, after phoning a woman he'd been warned not to contact.

Wilson wears a GPS ankle bracelet. He goes fishing at the Whanganui river mouth, visits the local shops and attends Catholic Mass, but never leaves the prison grounds without two minders accompanying him. 

They were supervising as he admitted details of the new inquiry, while fishing this week.

He continued to maintain his innocence, claiming he was "set up" by his victims, whom he has described as "nymphomaniacs and lesbians". He said the Corrections Department was holding him in limbo after his release from prison. 

He wanted to live in the community and visit his 90-year-old mother in person in the South Island. 

The Parole Board has previously recommended he should visit his mother in person, but the Corrections Department won't allow it. 

"I want to be able to go and play bowls or play chess, be mixing in with people. It's still a punishment situation. And I haven't committed any crime."

Wilson was jailed for 21 years in 1996 for crimes against 16 women and girls. The charges covered rape, stupefying, bestiality, ill treatment of children and indecent assault. Some of the charges were representative, meaning they related to a series of offences; Wilson had at least 42 victims in total. 

He was a beneficiary who groomed vulnerable women, inviting them into his home under the pretense of friendship before drugging, beating and raping them. 

Wilson is under a 10-year extended supervision order (ESO), the conditions of which he has unsuccessfully challenged in court.

A Corrections spokesperson said the department was "satisfied that Stewart Murray Wilson is presently abiding by the terms of his ESO."

Asked whether his parole conditions would be extended when the ESO came to an end, the spokesperson said: "It is far too early to consider what may happen nine years from now in 2026."

MacKay said Wilson would never change. "He's got no concept of reality in my book. He's a person who simply does not accept responsibility for what he does.

"Beast of Blenheim Stewart Murray Wilson under police inquiry in two more historic rape cases HARRISON CHRISTIAN May 7 2017

A dangerous rapist already serving a lengthy jail term for a brutal sex attack on a woman has been handed a life sentence for a ‘campaign of rape’ against another victim.
Peter Smith, 45, denied subjecting another woman to a catalogue of sex assaults over a number of years.
But he was found guilty on 11 counts, including rape and sexual assault, after a trial at Teesside Crown Court last month.
He appeared at the same court via video link from prison to be sentenced on Friday.
Smith, of Carlin How , in East Cleveland, was jailed for life and ordered to serve a minimum of nine years before he can be considered for parole.
Nigel Soppitt, mitigating, said Smith has suffered from physiological episodes and depression throughout his life.
But he added that his client understood that he “will not see the light of day for some time.”
The Recorder of Middlesbrough Judge Simon Bourne-Arton QC expressed his opinion that Smith was a “thoroughly dangerous individual”.
He said: “You subjected your victim, over a number of years, to sexual abuse and you subjected her to an ordeal of rape.
“You are in my judgement a thoroughly dangerous individual.”
The court heard that this was Smith’s third conviction for rape.
The first was in the 1990s when he raped a schoolgirl, dragging her into an alleyway before attacking her.
Smith received a seven-year jail term for the crime.
The victim of the terrifying attack bravely waived her anonymity in order to help other victims of sexual abuse.
Sam Nye, who was 15 at the time, claimed Smith attacked her in an alleyway, in Scarborough - where she was living in a children’s care home.
After that, in March 2014, Smith was convicted of the rape of a victim he had met on a dating website and was given a six-year sentence.
Judge Borne-Arton QC told Smith at his sentencing hearing: “This is now your third conviction for rape. Your first was in 1996 when you took a young girl down an alleyway and raped her, which you denied.
“Subsequently you were then convicted of rape [of another woman] and were sentenced to six years in 2014.
You pose a significant risk of causing serious injury to members of the public in particular women, and those who form a relationship with you.
“You pose such a risk and danger to the public that only life in prison is appropriate in this case.”
Following the hearing, DS Suzanne Mills of Cleveland Police’s Vulnerable Adults Unit said: “Smith’s victim suffered prolonged abuse over a number of years, and has been exceptionally brave in coming forward and working with officers to ensure that her abuser was brought to justice.

The Utah Supreme Court has ruled a Salt Lake City man who pleaded no contest to two of four rape charges can withdraw his pleas and pursue a challenge to the admissibility of some of the evidence in his case.
The 5-0 opinion giving John Marcus Lowther another chance to fight the charges against him provides clarification to help judges determine which testimony is admissible under the "doctrine of chances."
The doctrine of chances also has been raised in the case of former Utah State University football star Torrey Green, who is charged with 11 felonies in connection with the sexual assaults of seven women while he was a student at the Logan school.
Lowther, who was accused of sexually assaulting four young women during a 10-month period in 2009 and 2010, was to be tried separately for each alleged crime. He entered a plea agreement after 3rd District Judge Randall Skanchy granted a prosecution motion to allow the other three victims to testify at the first scheduled trial.
Under the plea deal, two of the rape charges were dropped and Lowther — who reserved the right to challenge the admission of the other women's testimony — was sentenced in June 2013 to two consecutive prison terms of five years to life. At sentencing, no-contest pleas are treated the same as guilty pleas.
Now 28, Lowther has been incarcerated since his arrest Feb. 2, 2011. His first chance to ask for parole will be at a February 2021 hearing.
His defense attorney, Edward Stone, has said Lowther will withdraw his no-contest pleas and enter pleas of not guilty to all charges against him.
Prosecutors allege the Salt Lake City man raped four women under similar circumstances: They had attended social gatherings where they consumed alcohol; they went to sleep either drunk or tipsy; and they awakened to find the 21-year-old Lowther assaulting them.
Court documents listed the allega victims and the dates of the crimes as a 17-year-old on Dec. 1, 2009; an 18-year-old on Feb. 14, 2010; a 20-year-old on July 19, 2010; and a 20-year-old on Sept. 23, 2010.
The prosecution decided to try the case involving the Sept. 23, 2010, assault first and sought to introduce testimony about the other rapes.
Prosecutors argued the testimony of the other three women was admissible under the doctrine of chances, described as a "theory of logical relevance" that "rests on the objective improbability of the same rare misfortune befalling one individual over and over," such as being falsely accused of the same type of crime multiple times.
In a 2012 decision, the Utah Supreme Court said evidence is admissible under the doctrine only if it meets the requirements of materiality; similarity; independence, meaning each accusation is independent of the others; and frequency.
Even if those requirements are met, the witnesses' testimony still can be excluded under court rules if its probative value is substantially outweighed by a danger of "unfair prejudice, confusing the issues, misleading the jury, undue delay, wasting time or needlessly presenting cumulative evidence."
Prosecutor Spencer Walsh does not believe the Lowther decision will affect the motion.
"We feel confident that we have a compelling argument to admit the evidence," Walsh said.
In Lowther's case, prosecutors said the women's testimony was "necessary to show intent to engage in sexual activity without the victims' consent, lack of accident or mistake, and a modus operandi of waiting until the victims were incapable of resisting due to intoxication or lack of consciousness."

Utah man can challenge admissibility of witnesses’ testimony in serial rape prosecution May 07 2017

ATHENS, OH (WCMH) — The Athens Police Department has made a major breakthrough in the search for a serial rapist.
According to the Athens County Prosecutor’s Office, Shawn J. Lawson Jr. was arrested following a long-term investigation conducted by the Ohio Attorney General’s Office, the Athens  County Prosecutor’s Office, Major Crimes Unit and the FBI.
Lawson is currently being held at the Southeast Ohio Regional Jail. He faces charges of rape, attempted rape, felonious assault, kidnapping and aggravated burglary.
According to the indictment, the cases happened between June 11, 2006 and December 12, 2015.
In January 2016, police in Athens released a sketch of a possible serial rape suspect. The cases were linked together by DNA evidence.
According to the Athens Police Department, at about 2 a.m., June 20, 2015, a woman was walking through a parking lot near the uptown area, when an unknown suspect approached her from behind and attempted to sexually assault her. Police said the suspect was scared away by other people walking in the area.
DNA evidence from that case was linked to a 2006 rape.
In 2006, the female victim was also walking home from the uptown area when she noticed an unknown man following her. Police said when the victim arrived home, the suspect illegally entered the residence and forcibly raped the victim before running from the scene.
At the time the sketch was released, Athens Police Chief Tom Pyle said, “We will find him. We have the DNA. You can’t run from DNA evidence so we will find him. It’s just a matter of time.”
Lawson will appear in court before Judge George P. McCarthy in Athens at noon on Tuesday, May 9.

A serial rapist held a woman at knifepoint in his latest sex attack - less than two years after he was released from prison for raping a 13-year-old girl.
Mark Pearton was jailed for life for a second time after he ambushed a jogger and dragged her into a park where he sexually assaulted her.
The victim was texting her boyfriend while warming down from her run when balaclava-clad Pearton, 44, pounced from behind and held a Stanley knife to her throat.
The maintenance contractor put his hand over her face and dragged her into Raleigh Park, next to Oxford Brookes University, where he raped her on January 10 last year.
Judge Ian Pringle heard Pearton was jailed for life in 1999 for raping a schoolgirl in his van and served 16 years before he was released.
He was being monitored by the probation service at the time he travelled through Oxford where he struck again, less than two years after being freed.
Prosecutor Michael Roche told Oxford Crown Court, the victim pretended to faint in a bid for Pearton to stop but he threatened her by saying: "Get up or I'll slit your throat".
He was arrested by Thames Valley Police after his DNA was found on the woman while his whereabouts was located on a phone-tracing app.
Pearton admitted one count of rape, one count of sexual assault by penetration and one count of possession of a bladed or sharply pointed article via videolink at HMP Woodhill and was jailed for life with a minimum sentence of seven-and-a-half years.
In a victim impact statement, the traumatised woman said she was now scared of parks, fields and sitting next to men.
Tony Loader, defending, told Oxford Crown Court Pearton had been on the verge of killing himself and had decided that he had to "do something" to get himself back into prison.
He claimed his client had not set out with the intention of raping someone.
Sentencing Judge Ian Pringle said: "For those that do not understand the sentence that does not mean you will be released.
"You will only be released when the parole board decide that you are no longer a potential threat and that may take many, many years or that may never occur."
"She (the victim) has been permanently scarred by what you did. You were arrested in a relatively short space of time.
"You maintained in interview, knowing that forensic scientists would link it to be you, that you had sex and it had been consensual. A complete nonsense."
Detective Inspector Jim Holmes from Thames Valley Police said no blame should be attached to authorities over the attack following his release from a previous life sentence for rape.
He said: "He was convicted in 1999 and was released 16 years later.
"He was convicted of rape which wasn't in the TVP area. He serviced 16 years of a life sentenced and was released to Sussex on licence.
"All offenders and all sex offenders released on licence are subject to monitoring by the probation service.
"You have to realise with any offender you do get rehabilitated but many know how to work a system which is designed for everyone. They know how to work that system.
"It wouldn't be right to blame or criticise the probation service or the offender monitoring systems people."
He also paid tribute to the victim for her courage in coming forward with a full description of Pearton, despite the incredible trauma she had been through.
He added: "A lot of credit goes to the victim she set out for a jog and was then subject to a vicious attack where she expected to be seriously hurt.
"She still managed to remember a lot of facts and retain some items which assisted an investigation."

Serial rapist jailed for life AGAIN over knifepoint attack of jogger less than two years after release from prison JAMIE BULLEN 11 MAY 2017

ST. PAUL—The St. Paul man accused of being a serial rapist who terrorized the city's East Side last year was convicted of assaulting the first of his four accusers.
Larry Griffin39, was found guilty of two counts of first-degree criminal sexual conduct in Ramsey County District Court on Tuesday.
In August, Griffin picked up a woman walking alone in the evening on Payne Avenue. Payne is a busy street in the city's Payne-Phalen neighborhood, which in recent years has experienced a restaurant and residential renaissance.
Griffin first drove the victim, a 31-year-old Lino Lakes woman, to the apartment of a nearby friend, but came back hours later after she called him for a ride.
She said that rather than drive her to her boyfriend's house, where she said she wanted to pick up some luggage, Griffin pulled his van into an alley, pulled out a gun and raped her.
Griffin's attorney argued that the sex was consensual, and that she did it in order to get back at her then-estranged boyfriend.
In their closing arguments, prosecutors presented the somewhat rare premise that the victim in the case made one "naive, bad choice after another." Getting in a stranger's car, giving him her phone number, letting him contact her later.
But in the end, "a bad choice is not a justification for a rape," assistant Ramsey County prosecutor Sarah Cory argued.
"What would be her motivation for this lie?" Cory added. "This isn't a civil trial. ... She wasn't caught having sex with anyone."
Prosecutors also argued that some of the inconsistencies in the woman's testimony — including her statements to a police officer — were "understandable" because she was the victim of a traumatic sexual assault.
Public defender John Riemer countered that it was an unfair standard that his client was supposed to remember every detail of what happened, but the woman wasn't.
The woman is the first that Ramsey County prosecutors say were raped by Griffin in his vehicle between August and October last year. Two of the others also were approached while walking on Payne Avenue late in the evening; the fourth involved a woman walking on nearby Maryland Avenue.
One of the other women testified in this week's trial, saying she got into Griffin's car to smoke methamphetamine, and Griffin pulled a knife on her before assaulting her. Prosecutors used the testimony to argue that Griffin had a similar strategy both times.
Charges have been filed in the other cases, but a trial date has yet to be set. Riemer said the other cases against Griffin do not involve a consent defense, and largely rely on DNA evidence.
Griffin will be sentenced July 6; he faces a mandatory minimum sentence of 12 years in prison.

Minnesota man accused of being serial rapist found guilty in first trial Tad Vezner / St. Paul Pioneer Press 

A South Sound man aped two teenage girls he met online and an 18-year-old he kidnapped at gunpoint, all in less than six months.
Antoine Joseph Perry, also known as Anthony, has been in the Thurston County Jail since December in connection with one of the attacks. Pierce County prosecutors charged the 27-year-old on Thursday for the other two.
DNA linked Perry to each of the rapes, investigators said. He’s awaiting trial in the Thurston County case, and hasn’t been arraigned for the two in Pierce County.
Charging papers give this account:
The first attack happened June 28, when Perry offered the 18-year-old money to hang out with him as she was walking to a shelter in downtown Tacoma.
The woman said: “I don’t know who you are,” to which he replied: “I’m JP,” then showed a gun and ordered her into his vehicle.
He offered to take her out to eat, but then said he was a real estate agent and made stops at four or five houses. Each time he got out, he put the gun in his pocket and told her he was going to keep her in sight.
Eventually he brought her to an apartment complex, where he said he had to feed his cousin’s cat. He told her to come in and use the bathroom, and attacked her when they got inside.
She told him to stop and tried to fight him off, but Perry reminded her he had the gun and raped her. Then they returned to the vehicle, and she asked if they could still get food.
He ended up leaving her at a chain restaurant on Hosmer Street, where she got help.
Several months later, a 15-year-old girl in Tacoma called 911, and told dispatchers someone she met on SnapChat had raped her. The man’s user name was FreeGameAP, and they’d been talking online for about four months, she said.
Authorities say the attack happened when the girl and Perry met in person for the first time Nov. 4, after he offered to bring her something to eat.
Perry showed up at her house in the middle of the night with fast food, and they sat in his car and talked.
Then he started to touch her inappropriately, and she tried to leave. He told her not to, and she got back inside.
She thought he had a weapon and worried he would hurt her if she didn’t cooperate, she told police, because he patted his waist band and reached under the seat.
Perry told her to take off her pants, and choked her when she refused. Then he raped her, and choked her each time she asked him to stop.
“I’m running this,” he said.
He started to drive off with her afterward, but let her out when she screamed. When he left, she called 911 and tried to look Perry up on Snapchat. But he’d already blocked her.
The third rape happened in Olympia later that month, when authorities say Perry attacked another 15-year-old girl he met on social media.
He picked her up from a home where her friend was babysitting Nov. 26, and they went to a convenience store to get a cigar. He wanted to use it to smoke marijuana, but the girl refused, and asked him to take her back to her friend.
He pulled over on the way to “look for his phone,” and she got out of the car to help him look. He came up behind her, pushed her back into the car, and then choked and raped her as she pleaded with him to stop.
Thurston County prosecutors charged Perry with two counts of second-degree rape, two counts of third-degree child rape, first-degree kidnapping with sexual motivation and second-degree assault with sexual motivation.
His trial for the charges is set for July.
His Pierce County charges include first-degree rape, first-degree kidnapping with sexual motivation, second-degree rape, and second-degree assault and unlawful imprisonment — both with sexual motivation.
Arraignments for the Pierce County cases haven’t yet been scheduled, and those court records did not list an attorney for him.

Man charged with raping three teenagers in six months in Tacoma, Olympia ALEXIS KRELL MAY 05, 2017

Read more here:
Polokwane – Serial rapist Lucan Malokolle Phalane was sentenced to life behind bars by the High Court in Limpopo.
Phalane was convicted of 25 counts of rape, robbery with aggravating circumstances and housebreaking.
NPA provincial spokesperson Mashudu Malabi-Dzhangi said Phalane was found guilty and sentenced on Thursday for his reign of terror which started in 2011 and ended in March last year.
He raped 16 females, aged between 13 and 45, from communities in the villages around Burgersfort, Lenyenye and Tzaneen.
"He also robbed his victims of cash, jewellery and cellphones. The accused was finally arrested at Angelo squatter camp in Boksburg, Gauteng after one of the complainants recognised him from the police identikit," said Malabi-Dzhangi.
During the trial, the court heard testimony of how Phalane and an accomplice roamed around the communities during the night and broke into houses to rape the victims.
He would also attack his victims in the streets by pouncing and ambushing them while walking alone, or in the company of their partners.
Phalane was sentenced to life imprisonment for the rape of a 13-year-old girl, and 15 years each for 11 counts of rape.
The sentences will run concurrently to the life imprisonment sentence. 

Fear has gripped residents of Adamo, Aleke, Isiu, and neighbouring communities in Ikorodu division of Lagos state over the invasion of their communities by a notorious gang of ritualists/serial rapists called Badoo. 

The gang attack residents mostly at nights, rape young girls and women before killing them and take their blood. 

Saturday Vanguard leanrt that recently, a house was attacked in Aleke, Adamo by this group killing a family of four after raping mother and two daughters to death. While residents were still in shock, a similar incidence was said to have occurred at Isiu, along Adamo-Imota road a few days ago where a family of three was also attacked, raped and killed.

Following this development, male residents have since decided to operate as vigilance groups at nights with machetes to protect themselves while female residents took to the streets in the day to protest this devilish attack on them. 

On Thursday, women, armed with leaves were at different bus-stops in the area protesting the development. They also protested to the palace of Ayangbunren of Ikorodu, HRM, Oba Kabir Adewale Shotobi vowing to proceed to Governor Akinwunmi Ambode’s office if immediate action was not taken to stop this dastardly act. 

It was gathered that before carrying out the devilish act, the gang would first embark on clandestine surveillance during the day to identify the target houses, mostly where single and married women live. In the night, they would storm the houses, force down the burglary proof, or climb through the ceiling to gain entrance into the living room, rape, maim and brutalize occupants. 

It was also learnt that sometimes, they would wipe the private parts of their victims with handkerchief which they use for money rituals and at other times, they would kill and take the blood of victims for rituals. 

This gang, it was learnt has been attacking both single and married women in Ibeshe and environs for the past two years. The police have not arrested and prosecuted any member of this gang even when series of complaints have been made to the police. 

Reacting to the development, the Police, the force Public Relations Officer, ASP Olarinde Famous-Cole stated that investigation is on-going, assuring that increased police visibility and adequate security is in force in the entire axis of Ikorodu and Lagos state in general. 

According to a resident of Isiu, Mr. Olushoga Taiwo, “Government should immediately come to our aid, this issue should not be treated with kid gloves. Unfortunately, this Badoo started from Ibeshe and nothing was done, it is now spreading like wild fire and yet government is silent as if nothing is happening. 

Women, children are being raped, killed even as they hack their husbands and fathers to death. I have not seen anything that demands emergency such as this”.

13-year-old girl abducted from a bus stop, sexually assaulted 13 maggio 2017

Reality star sentenced to life for raping two minor girls 13 maggio 2017

Uber driver arrested for raping 14-year-old girl 13 maggio 2017

Woman brutally gang-raped, murdered 13 maggio 2017

14-year-old girl died after gang-rape 11 maggio 2017

Six minors arrested for brutal rape, murder of 21-year-old woman 12 maggio 2017

5-year-old girl sexually abused by 15-year-old boy 12 maggio 2017

Pastor sentenced to life for raping minor girls 12 maggio 2017

5-year-old deaf and dumb girl raped, left to die 12 maggio 2017

School head arrested for raping disabled girls 12 maggio 2017

Missing schoolgirl raped for 3 days by security guard 11 maggio 2017

"Full Measure" Free Child Sex Trafficking 8 MAGGIO 2017

Ti piace?

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...