Post in evidenza

FEMALE RAPISTS 10

A Cumberland County woman is facing charges after authorities say she sexually assaulted a minor who was  earlier identified as the vict...

mercoledì 3 maggio 2017

TEEN RAPISTS 26

A detective has praised the courage of two young women who were raped as girls by a man from Hove.
Detective Constable Stewart Cameron, from Sussex Police, spoke out after a judge jailed rapist Michael Manion at Brighton Crown Court yesterday (Monday 24 April).
Manion, 22, of Nutley Close, Hangleton, raped one of his victims as she slept. She was 16 years old when the offence happened in November 2010.
A jury convicted Manion of the attack in September last year but failed to reach a verdict on three charges of raping a nine-year-old girl. He knew both victims.
Manion, who is unemployed, was convicted at a retrial which started last month of raping the girl between dates in July 2009 and August 2010.
Judge David Rennie jailed him for four and a half years for each of the three counts, with the sentences to run concurrently.
The judge also jailed Manion for two and a half years for raping the 16-year-old, with the sentence to run consecutively, making seven years in total.
Manion was also made the subject of a Sexual Harm Prevention Order to last indefinitely, severely restricting his access to girls and young women. He will be a registered sex offender for life.
Detective Constable Cameron, from the Brighton Safeguarding Investigations Unit, said: “Both victims showed courage in standing up in court and giving their evidence of what Manion did to them.
“The offences weren’t reported at once, with both victims coming forward independently at different times in 2013 and 2015.
“Despite this, two separate juries have found him guilty of raping vulnerable females.
“Regardless of how long ago an assault was, anyone who reports incidents of this type to us will be supported and we will investigate.”

Detective praises courage of young rape victims after Hove man jailed 25 Apr 2017

A former lifeguard and swimming instructor who worked at gyms across Bristol has been jailed for raping a boy and sexually abusing a girl.
Karn Duffety forced the boy to perform oral sex on him before exposing himself in front of the girl and forcing her to touch his genitals.
Police also found 146 indecent images of children in the possession of the 20-year-old, of Minster Court, Yate, when he was arrested in January last year.
Neither victim can be identified for legal reasons.
Duffety was sentenced today at Bristol Crown Court after admitting raping a child under the age of 13, inciting a child to engage in sexual activity and possessing indecent images of children.
The court was told Duffety, a former Hartcliffe Club for Young Persons volunteer who went on to work as a lifeguard at Horfield Leisure Centre and Henbury Leisure Centre, had a “troubled” childhood linked to not living with his father and changing primary schools.
He was caught watching pornography by his mother when he was just nine years old and often stole her underwear.
Prosecutor Charles Row said Duffety “appeared to have no sexual boundaries”.
“The worrying sexual behaviour that his mother complained of did continue,” Mr Row said.
“He was completely unapologetic.
“Despite talking to him, nothing seemed to change his behaviour.”
The court heard that Duffety was just 13 years old when he forced a boy to perform oral sex in exchange for playing Snake on his mobile phone.
The court heard he timed his victim with a stopwatch and, the longer the abuse went on, the more time the youngster was given to use the phone.
The incident was investigated by police at the time but the case was dropped after Duffety denied all wrongdoing.
Last January, however, Duffety was accused of exposing himself to a girl and forcing her to touch his genitals.
The incident is believed to have occurred before November 2015, but the girl delayed reporting it to police after Duffety threatened to break her neck if she told anyone.
As part of their investigation, police seized the defendant’s phone and found 146 indecent images of children stored on it.
There was also evidence the defendant, who at the time was working as a swimming instructor at Horfield Leisure Centre, had disclosed his perverted sexual desires online.
Amjali Gohil, defending, suggested the offences might have been avoided had Duffety received the help he needed when he was growing up.
She said. "That boy should have been given some therapy and he wasn’t. We have to look at why that was.
“We have ended up in a situation where he has become fascinated by that type of indecent imagery, which is abhorrent.”
Judge William Hart jailed Duffety for five years, with three further years on extended licence.
The former swimming instructor, who was employed by leisure centre operator Everyone Active at the time of his arrest, was made the subject of a sexual harm prevention order, which is designed to prohibit contact with children under the age of 16.
He was also made to sign the Sexual Offenders Register for life.
Rhys Denley-Jones, Everyone Active’s general manager at Horfield Leisure Centre, said: “I can confirm that Karn Duffety was previously employed by Everyone Active. He worked as a sports assistant at Henbury Leisure Centre from May – October 2014, and then as a swim teacher at Horfield Leisure Centre until his suspension in January 2016.
“Upon his arrest, Mr Duffety was instantly suspended from his role at Horfield Leisure Centre. He did not return to work, and was dismissed in September 2016 immediately after being charged with the offences
“None of the offences took place at the centres or involved any customers at our sites.
“The safety of our customers is of paramount importance to us. We follow comprehensive safeguarding procedures to ensure the wellbeing of everyone who visits our centres.
“Our swim teachers all undergo an advanced DBS check, and these are regularly resubmitted in line with industry standards. Our employees also attend regular safeguarding courses.”

Former Bristol swimming teacher and youth group volunteer jailed after raping boy and sexually abusing girl ALEX WOOD 25 APR 2017

TULSA, Okla. (KTUL) -- A Tulsa man is facing charges of child sexual abuse.
Christopher Baxter, 22, is charged with sexual abuse of a child younger than 12 and child sexual abuse.
According to court documents, Baxter came under investigation in November when a woman reported that her 5-year-old daughter made abuse allegations. During a forensic interview, the girl made multiple references to Baxter's penis.
Police also interviewed a 12-year-old girl who said Baxter touched her thighs and vagina on more than one occasion.
According to court documents, Baxter admitted to tickling the older girl on her inner thighs and regularly bathing with the younger girl.
Charges were filed in February and a warrant was issued for Baxter's arrest. He was taken into custody Wednesday and is now behind bars at the Tulsa County Jail where he's being held on $50,000 bond.

ST. GEORGE — A St. George man was charged Thursday with raping a woman who agreed to see him for coffee after they met online.

Samuel Heber Butler, 21, is charged with rape, a first-degree felony. Dixie State campus police arrested him Wednesday. He was held in Washington County Jail before posting $20,000 bail Thursday evening, according to Washington County Sheriff's Sgt. Jenni Shoemaker.

Police received a report on Jan. 10 that a rape had occurred in an apartment near the campus the night before, court documents state.

The woman told officers she agreed to go on a date with Butler after the two met on Tinder, a dating app. He told her before they met in person that he wanted to have sex, she told police, and she responded she didn't want to but would go for coffee, a police affidavit states.

He picked her up at her apartment and drove her to his place, where he began to kiss her as she pushed him away and told him that was not the reason she was there, according to the police affidavit. He stopped briefly but started kissing her again and groping her, she told investigators.

She told police she shoved him away again, but he later pushed her flat on the mattress. She tried but could not push him off because he was stronger, and he raped her, the affidavit states.

In 2016, he was charged with criminal trespassing and domestic violence in the presence of a child, but the domestic violence charge was dismissed. He pleaded no contest to trespassing.

An initial court date is set for May 1.


A 19-year-old Casper man is set to graduate from high school later this month and has agreed to surrender himself to authorities the following afternoon to begin serving a prison sentence handed down Tuesday in Natrona County District Court.
Martin Piper was sentenced to three to 12 years in prison after pleading guilty to one count of sexual abuse of a minor in the third degree.
Assistant District Attorney Kevin Taheri said it was a case that demanded prison time. While Piper was convicted on a single count, Taheri said, the abuse had continued for some time.
"This was in no way this young girl's fault," Taheri told the court. "A crime of this nature against a young child deserves a prison sentence of some amount."
Piper was arrested last year after Casper police investigated a sexual assault to have occurred on March 5, 2016. The victim, who was 13 or 14 years old at the time, described the abuse during an interview at the Children's Advocacy Project in Casper.
Piper was interviewed the day after the crime was reported. He spoke with a detective and admitted to the abuse without hesitation, court documents show.


A Winnipeg man has been sentenced to 23 years in prison for two brutal sex assaults that left a woman and a teenage girl with severe injuries.
Justin Hudsonwho is 22, was given consecutive sentences for the separate attacks on strangers he did with a teenaged co-accused on the same night in November 2014.
In the first attack, a 16-year-old girl was robbed, beaten and sexually assaulted.
She ended up in the Assiniboine River, dragged herself out 100 metres away, only to be beaten unconscious with a hammer.
Hours later, Hudson and his co-accused came across a 23-year-old woman and repeatedly beat and sexually assaulted her.
Provincial court judge Tim Killeen said the severity of the attacks warrant a long prison sentence, but he also took into account Hudson’s troubled background that included abuse and neglect as a child.
The victims and Hudson’s co-accused cannot be identified under a court order.
The co-accused, like Hudson, pleaded guilty to two counts of aggravated sexual assault. He is awaiting sentencing.

GRAVES COUNTY, KY -
Two Graves County men have been charged with rape and sodomy.

The Graves County Sheriff's Office says during an investigation of a cell phone theft, they were made aware of illegal sexual contact between an 11-year-old and two men.



Tuesday evening, deputies arrested two men in connection to the sexual assault. They are Dynique Powell and Zachary Suiter, both 18-years-old and from Mayfield.



Suiter was charged with two counts of sodomy 1st degree with a victim under 12-years-old and three counts of rape 1st degree with a victim under 12-years-old.


Powell was charged with one count of sodomy 1st degree with a victim under 12-years-old, three counts of rape 1st degree with a victim under 12-years-old, and unlawful transaction with a minor 1st degree illegal controlled substance with a victim under 16-years-old.

Both men were taken to  the Graves County Jail.

Investigators say more charges are pending and other arrests may be made as the investigation continues.

EWING -- A 16-year-old Ewing boy has been charged with sexually assaulting two women at knifepoint after connecting with them through backpage.com, the Mercer County Prosecutor's Office said.
The crimes occurred in March of this year and August of last year. The teen's name was not made public because he is a minor and charged in the juvenile court system.
Ewing detectives arrested the teen on March 30 for an incident that occurred a few days earlier, the prosecutor's office said.
The teen arranged to meet an adult female near his home. He sexually assaulted her at knifepoint, the prosecutors office said.
During that investigation, Ewing Detectives Robert Litz III, David Morris and Jay Shaler, learned of a second, similar crime from August 2016.
Earlier this month, the detectives charged the teen with committing the 2016 crime.
He's charged with aggravated sexual assault and weapon possession for each crime, and an additional count of aggravated assault for the 2016 crime, the prosecutor's office said.
The teen appeared in Mercer County Family Court on Friday, April 21. A prosecutor's office spokeswoman said decision on whether to seek a waiver of the case to adult court is under review.
The boy is currently incarcerated at the Middlesex County juvenile detention center in North Brunswick.
Prosecutor's Detective Robert McNally also investigated the case.
Anyone with information about the incidents is  asked to contact Litz 609-882-1313, ext. 7595, or the Ewing police confidential tipline at 609-882-7530.

PINEVILLE, Mo. — The jury trial of a Seneca man accused of sexually abusing a 6-year-old boy got underway Tuesday with testimony from the victim and various family members.
Christian L. Millard, 19, is being tried on a charge of first-degree statutory sodomy in a Newton County case moved to McDonald County on a change of venue.
The abuse took place on Aug. 16, 2014, in Seneca. The boy, who is now 9 years old, testified how Millard forced an oral sex act on him and told him afterward not to tell anyone.
“He said it was secret,” the boy told the court.
The boy said he refrained from telling his parents at first because of feelings that he had done something wrong that the experience initially evoked. But he told his sister, and she told the parents, and the matter came to light within a month.
Assistant Prosecutor Joe Schoeberl played a video for jurors of an interview of the boy at the Children’s Center in Joplin on Oct. 1, 2014.
In the video, the boy tells the child abuse investigator conducting the video repeatedly: “It wasn’t my fault.”

Kota, Apr 27 (PTI) A 22-year-old man was arrested for raping a minor girl in Anantpura area.
The girl’s father complained to police claiming that his daughter was raped by one of his friend Anil Sahariya, they said.
Sahariya took the girl in his room on the pretext of showing her cartoon and raped her, assistant sub-inspector Babulal said.
An FIR was lodged against the accused under section section 376 (rape) of the IPC and relevant sections of the POSCO Act and he was arrested yesterday. He will be produced before a court today, he said.
The girl was taken to Jay Kay Lon hospital where her condition is stated to be stable, the official said.
The girl’s father works as a labourer while the accused is a security guard at a warehouse. Both of them are neighbourers in Anantpura area, Babulal said.
Minor girl raped in Kota PTI Feeds April 27, 2017


TEEN RAPISTS 25 26 aprile 2017



Student-on-student sexual assaults 3 maggio 2017


2 women sexually assaulted, 2-year-old baby killed 3 maggio 2017


15-year-old arrested for home invasion, sexual assault of 4-year-old girl 3 maggio 2017


21-year-old woman drugged, raped inside her apartment 2 maggio 2017


FEMALE RAPISTS 8 2 maggio 2017


Man raped 3 sleeping child girls, made cellphone video 2 maggio 2017


Rape crisis in Zimbabwe: one rape every hour 30 aprile 2017


India Rape Crisis: 7-yr-old girl raped, left to die 1 maggio 2017



5-year-old girl raped by neighbour 29 aprile 2017


Man who raped stranger hours before his wedding sentenced to life 29 aprile 2017


Man jailed for raping 5-year-old girl 29 aprile 2017






Woman sentenced for 'heinous' child porn crimes  2 maggio 2017



Man sentenced for sexually abusing an infant 2 maggio 2017



Ti piace?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...