A Forsyth man is accused of raping a young boy at the campgrounds last summer.
Riley Doyle Johnson, 22, is charged in Rosebud County District Court with one count of felony sexual intercourse without consent.
The victim was 9 years old when the offense occurred in July or August of 2016.
According to court documents filed April 22, Johnson was supposed to babysit the boy while his grandmother was visiting a relative.
Johnson took the boy to the river and raped him.
The boy described to authorities in graphic detail how the rape occurred.
Authorities asked Johnson some questions, which he agreed to answer.
Johnson admitted he took the boy down to the river at the boat docks in Rosebud, where he sodomized the boy.
The boy’s grandmother confirmed to authorities that she had been out of town at the time and said Johnson was in charge of babysitting the boy.
It’s unclear if Johnson has posted bond.
AN ACCUSED teen rapist deemed so dangerous he requires 24-hour monitoring has been freed into the community.
The 16-year-old boy was on Tuesday released on strict bail conditions including that he must not have contact with any female under the age of 21.
He must stay at a residential care home and is banned from attending a co-ed school.
The wayward teen, who cannot be named, raped a 14-year-old girl from his school in a terrifying daylight attack on March 29.
Police allege he was on bail at the time over a vicious assault on a 16-year-old severely autistic boy.
Nine days before the rape, another girl, 16, from his school also told police he sexually assaulted her at his home and produced a pocket knife when she tried to flee.
Shocking details of the teen’s sexual offending dating back to December 2014 and repeated police cautions and approved bail were outlined to the court.
In a Supreme Court bail application that dragged on for a month, Justice Stephen Kaye listened to how the Department of Health and Human Services could eliminate any risks to the boy and the community if bailed.
“The real issue for me is risk. I have no doubt, unsupervised, he is an unacceptable risk,” Justice Kaye said.
In a rare move for youth offenders, the DHHS and Child Protection proposed to enact its “24-hour line of sight” supervision care plan where the on-duty supervisor must be able to see or hear the accused at all times. They will also make efforts to separate him from other children.
Accused teen rapist deemed dangerous freed into community REBEKAH CAVANAGH, EXCLUSIVE, Herald Sun May 9, 2017