Post in evidenza

Serial child rapist, killer sentenced to death #JusticeForZainab

LAHORE – An anti-terrorism court on Saturday found Imran Ali, prime accused in Zainab rape and murder in Kasur, guilty and award...


mercoledì 17 maggio 2017


A young American tourist who was raped by a teenager in a Belfast forest has spoken of how she has dedicated her life to advocating for the rights of sexual assault victims.

Former film producer Winnie M Li was raped by a 15-year-old boy while she was hiking in Colin Glen Forest during a business trip to Belfast.
Edward Gerard Connors was convicted of the rape and jailed in 2008.
He first fled to Dublin, but later gave himself up and was sentenced to eight years in prison with two years' probation. He served four years in jail.
Since his release he has appeared in court a number of times for breaching his bail conditions.
At the time of the attack Ms Li was a successful film producer and was attending a conference to celebrate the 10-year anniversary of the peace process in Northern Ireland.
But her dreams of a flourishing career, relationship and a family vanished after she went on an 11-mile hike.
In an interview with You magazine, she said: "It was a beautiful afternoon and only 20 minutes into my walk I spotted a teenage boy who seemed out of place in the park.
"Unlike other passers-by he wasn't out with a dog or taking a stroll.
"He was standing around with no particular purpose. He was on his own and he approached me."
Connors claimed he was lost and asked for directions.
While Ms Li tried to help him, he would not leave her alone.
"He kept tagging alongside me on my hike, trying to chat, and though I felt uncomfortable, I didn't want to be rude.
"He was so young, I told myself he couldn't be dangerous."
After reaching a remote part of the walk, Ms Li thought he had left the area. Moments later, however, she saw him among some trees behind her.
She continued: "Instinctively, I knew I was in trouble. But by then there was no one else around.
"The boy confronted me - suddenly violent and threatening - demanding sex. It was as if he'd flipped a switch.
"I did all the things you are supposed to do: I shouted for help, I fought back. It only seemed to render him more violent.
"He punched me in the head, he choked me until I couldn't breathe. I realised my best chance of not being killed or seriously injured was let him have what he wanted. It wasn't much of a choice."
The sexual assault lasted 30 minutes and Ms Li suffered 39 separate injuries, but the deepest, she said, was psychological.
Days later the boy was arrested.
In the months following the rape, Miss Li suffered from severe anxiety and depression and was unable to work for two years.
She was diagnosed with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), anxiety and depression and the effects of the rape ended her career in film.
In autumn 2013, after years of feeling emptiness, she changed her career direction and has dedicated her life to advocating for change in how society handles sexual assault.
"I dream of a day when survivors can speak more openly about their experiences and not be judged," she said.
"There are so many survivors among us and yet society understands so little about the impact rape has on lives."
Through her activism she co-founded The Clear Lines Festival in 2015, which is the UK's first platform dedicated to addressing sexual assault through the arts.
Her novel, Dark Chapter, will be published next month.
"Inspired by my experience and those of other women, it tells the story of a rape from the perspectives of both victim and perpetrator," Ms Li said.

Tourist raped by teen during trip to Northern Ireland tells how she has made it her life’s work to support other victims of sex crime Cate McCurry May 15 2017 Belfast Telegraph

A Le Roy teenager who raped children in Genesee and Wyoming counties was sentenced to 10 years in prison and an extended period of post-release supervision Friday in Genesee County Court.
Leonard Hahn IV, 17, pleaded guilty in April to a single count of first-degree rape, admitting forcibly raping a child under the age of 11 in the town of Alabama last year. The deal called for no more than 10 years in prison, which is the sentenced handed down by Judge Charles Zambito.
Assistant District Attorney Melissa Cianfrini said Hahn also will be on 20 years of post-release supervision, saying the judge opted for a long period of supervision because Hahn will be in his 20s when released from prison.
Hahn also pleaded guilty to rape in Wyoming County Court in April. He has not been sentenced in that court.
Hahn was arrested in February in Genesee County. A week later he was arrested for raping a child in Attica. Police said at the time that a child reported the rape to a school official, which led to another child coming forward.

Teen gets 10 years for raping child SCOTT DESMIT MAY 12, 2017 

A Woodburn man was sentenced to eight years and four months in prison after he pleaded to two counts of rape.
Guadalupe Mendoza, 21, was arrested in March on suspicion of raping a girl under the age of 16. According to court records, the girl was known to him.
Following his arrest, he was taken to Marion County jail and held on $100,000 bail.
Mendoza pleaded guilty to one count of first-degree rape and one count third-degree rape and was sentenced Thursday. He will be required to register as a sex offender upon his release from prison.
BAKERSFIELD, Calif. - Bakersfield Police have arrested a former high school football star in connection with multiple sexual assaults at or near Bakersfield College.

Brandon Robinson, 19, is being held on counts in four cases. He was booked late last night into the downtown jail.

In the first case, Robinson is charged with four felonies, alleging forced sex acts. He's held on $260,000 bail in that case.

In the second case, Robinson is charged with six felonies, including rape of a person under 14 and kidnapping. His bail in that case is set at $360,000.

The third case includes three felony charges, including rape, second-degree robbery and assault with intent to commit rape. His bail is set at $85,000 in that case.

Robinson is also being held on a warrant related to a misdemeanor trespassing charge. His bail is set at $10,000. Robinson was set to be sentenced on those charges today at 1:30 p.m. He was arrested on May 18, 2016, and pleaded no contest on Sept. 16, 2016.
Robinson is scheduled to be arraigned on the three rapes on May 15 at 3 p.m.
Bakersfield Police arrested Robinson on Thursday at Bakersfield College, after a student reported seeing a man sexually assaulting a woman in the women's restroom. Campus police responded, and reportedly witnessed the assault.

Police believe Robinson is the same man who raped a teenager last month. On April 21, a 15-year-old girl was sexually assaulted at gunpoint while walking to school. The assault happened near Haley Street and Vanderbilt Drive, near Bakersfield College. The victim said she was forced into an alley, robbed and raped, before the man took her home and stole more money from her. Police released a composite sketch of the man, showing him wearing a red hooded sweatshirt and with a small mole on his cheek.
The third assault happened on March 2 in the 3000 block of Wenatchee Avenue, also near Bakersfield College, although details on that attack remain limited.
Robinson was a star on the football field for Centennial High School, spending three seasons as the teams feature running back. Robinson rushed for 660 yards and 7 touchdowns in 2015, his senior season. His season was cut short by a knee injury. As a junior in 2014, Robinson played in just two games, also suffering an injury. He burst onto the scene in 2013, his sophomore year, rushing for 1,216 yards and 13 touchdowns in 12 games.

He announced his intent to play college football at the University of Wyoming, a NCAA Division I school, in January 2016, but did not enroll at the school. The University says Robinson never signed a letter of intent with the program.
Robinson was not a member of the Renegade football team at Bakersfield College.

 — A 20-year-old man has been charged with sex crimes after police say he raped a child at a daycare facility on South Swain Street in Raleigh.
Bruce Edward Rogers, of 3120 Rocky Brook Crossing, is charged with statutory rape of a child by an adult and two counts of felony indecent liberties with a child.
According to investigators, the assaults happened between January and April 2017 at Building Blocks Child Development Center, a facility owned and operated by Rogers' parents.
The victim attended the daycare as part of an afterschool program, and her mother said she told adults about the assaults because she feared other children may be targeted.

Rogers was previously charged with first-, second- and third-degree sexual exploitation of a minor and third-degree sexual exploitation of a minor. He pleaded to lesser charges and was sentenced to probation.
DHHS officials said Thursday that they suspended the facility's license on April 10 once they learned the suspect in this case had previous child sex charges. They said it was necessary to ensure the safety of the children.
Rogers was being held Thursday in the Wake County jail on a $550,000 bond. He made his first court appearance on Thursday.
"He confessed to these offenses and the child in question was 12 years of age," Wake County Assistant District Attorney Melanie Shekita said.
The daycare, which is associated with Mount Sinai Holy Church of America, at 301 S. Swain St., is currently shut down pending a state investigation of the incident.

A Tulsa County jury has found a 19-year-old man guilty of raping a special-needs student near the Hale High School campus last year.
The jury convicted Sean Lynn Adams on two counts of rape Wednesday. He was acquitted of forcible sodomy, according to court records.
Police were called to the school on Feb. 2, 2016, after the girl reported the attack.
Adams had led the victim, who was 17 at the time, from the school campus to a dumpster, where he raped her, authorities said at time.
Adams is scheduled to be sentenced June 12 after a pre-sentencing investigation.
The jury recommended five years for each count of rape.

Teen found guilty of raping special-needs student near Hale High School May 11 2017 Staff Reports

A TEENAGER was locked up three years for rape after forcing a young woman to perform a sex act on him.
Jordan Barrigan, 19, pleaded guilty to the charge in April ahead of his trial which was due to take place this month.
Karl Scholz, prosecuting, told Warrington Crown Court the assault happened when Barrigan was 18.
He was said to have made sexual demands of his victim which were refused and he then assaulted her. She managed to break free and told him to ‘get away’.

Barrigan, of Martin Close, Palacefields, later contacted her online to say ‘sorry’, then backtracked and implied the activity had been consensual.
When interviewed he maintained that his victim had been a willing party and that he had stopped when asked, then claimed someone else had written the online messages.
Judge Nicholas Woodward, presiding, turned down a request for a Sexual Harm Prevention Order to be made against Barrigan but approved a restraining order and said the offence qualified for the sex offenders register.
The court heard he had no previous convictions.

Jeremy Rawson, defending, appealed to the judge for clemency because of his client’s young age at the time of the offence, his clean record, his guilty plea and character references.
An initial request from Mr Rawson for an interim assessment indicating that Barrigan could be tested for autism on the advice of a speech and language expert was dropped as there was no existing diagnosis.
Jailing him, Judge Woordward said: “You have no previous convictions, you are still very young, although you were 18 at the time.
“There’s an intermediary report in this case but there’s never been any diagnosis that you have any disorder.”
Another count of rape which Barrigan was charged with was ordered to lie on file.

Austin Fodge, 18, of Fair Grove was charged last week in Greene County with second-degree rape of a woman on April 11. 

Fodge, who is scheduled to graduate from Fair Grove High School on Friday night, has signed to play football at Benedictine College in Atchison, Kan., next year.

Fodge has pleaded not guilty to the charge and has been released on $25,000 bond.
In his probable cause statement, Sgt. Brian Way of the Fair Grove Police Department said he was contacted on April 17 by a woman who wanted to talk about a forcible rape that had occurred at her residence. Her daughter was the victim, the mother said.
The woman said her daughter told her she had been raped by Austin Fodge on April 11, and on April 12 she took her daughter to the Cox North Emergency Room to have a sexual assault nurse examination done, at which time the daughter’s clothes worn at the time of examination were collected and placed into secured evidence at the emergency room.
Way said he interviewed the victim, who said Fodge had the propensity to be “mean” and abusive. These accusations were corroborated with text messages that the victim had saved on her cellphone, according to the report. In a March text, Fodge expressed his intention to “f-----g kill” an unidentified male individual that Fodge believed the woman was wanting to date.
The woman told Way that Fodge asked to come to her house to speak with her, but would not leave when she asked him to leave. She said that later Fodge got on top of her and forcibly had sex with her, according to the report.
The woman said she was crying during and following the incident, but Fodge still refused to leave. He apologized, and after he left the house he immediately started sending text messages further apologizing, she said. Again, she was able to save the text messages on her cellphone.
Way said that on May 5 he was made aware that Fodge had left school early and was en route to an unknown location for employment training. Later it was discovered that a Dallas County Sheriff’s Office deputy had located Fodge and had detained him at D Diamond Truck Stop on U.S. 65 and Route O for transport to the Fair Grove Police Department.
Way said that while waiting for Fodge’s attorney, he dialed the phone number identified as belonging to Fodge on his office phone, and it rang to a cellphone that had been carried into the office by Fodge. The officer then advised Fodge that he was seizing his phone for evidence, the report said.

18-year-old Fair Grove man charged with rape May 11, 2017

A Golden Gate man accused of sexual battery on four children was sentenced Tuesday to 20 years in prison.
Davian Ortega, 19, entered a no-contest plea in Collier County court to three counts of sexual battery on a child by a person younger than 18 years old and one count of sexual activity with a child.
Ortega was 17 at the time of the offenses, the State Attorney's Office stated in a news release Tuesday.
After serving his prison sentence, he will serve 10 years of sex offender probation with a GPS monitor.
On Christmas Day 2015, Collier County sheriff's deputies were dispatched to a home in Immokalee about a report of sexual battery.
A woman told authorities that one of her daughters said Ortega had sexually assaulted her and her younger sister. Two other children, a boy and a girl, also reported being abused by Ortega, according to arrest reports. Ortega and the children are family members.
An arrest warrant states that on several occasions between January 2015 and December 2015, Ortega "committed a sexual battery upon" the four children, who ranged in age from 3 to 13 at the time of the assaults.
Ortega confessed to the sexual assaults during an interview with deputies, according to an arrest report. He was arrested in January 2016.
The 19-year-old could have faced 30 years in prison, according to his public defender, Sal Bazaz. The State Attorney's Office worked out the plea agreement so the children would not have to testify in court, according to a news release.
Bazaz said in an email that he worked closely with Ortega's parents on the case.
"While we were disappointed in his actions that brought him to court, I am very satisfied that he accepted responsibility in resolving this case, especially in accepting the reasonable plea offer," Bazaz said.
After serving his prison sentence, he will serve 10 years of sex offender probation with a GPS monitor.

A TEENAGER raped a 12-year-old schoolgirl at their first meeting after chatting on social media.
At Bolton Crown Court 18-year-old Ashley Marsden was sentenced to five years and seven months in a young offenders’ institution.
Judge Graeme Smith told him: “I have doubts about how genuine your expression of remorse is.”
The court heard how Marsden was almost 17 when he encountered the girl, who had only just turned 12, on Facebook.
Charlotte Crangle, prosecuting, said the pair began exchanging messages via the social network and Snapchat during which the girl told Marsden her age and that she was a virgin.
On September 10, 2015 they agreed to meet in person for the first time, going for a walk at Doe Hey playing fields off Cawdor Avenue, Harper Green.
They started kissing but, after going to a secluded, shrub covered area of the fields, Marsden raped his young victim.
Marsden ignored her protests of, ‘Don’t, stop it. I don’t like it’, and continued raping her, holding on to her so she could not get away.
When he had finished he pulled up his trousers and the two of them walked to a bus stop together.
The girl, who was described as naive and vulnerable, was worried she might be pregnant and rang a friend to tell her what had happened.
The next day she confided in a teacher at her school and police were informed.
She told officers that she had thought they were going to kiss but did not expect sex as Marsden knew her age.
Phones were examined and revealed sexual content in Snapchat messages between Marsden and the girl and his DNA was found inside the waistband of her underwear.
Miss Crangle added that the girl had been affected by the experience, does not trust boys and worries about possible future relationships.
Marsden, of Lightbounds Road, Johnson Fold, pleaded guilty to assaulting a child by penetration and three counts of child rape.
Martyn Walsh, defending, told Judge Smith: “He is under no illusion as to what sentence will be passed. He is a man who is remorseful and expresses regret.”
He added that Marsden, who works as an upholsterer, was of previous good character, has a strong work ethic and supportive family.
But Judge Smith stated that, whilst expressing regret in a pre-sentence report, Marsden had limited empathy with his victim.
“It is right to say that she did not object to some (sexual acts), but she was still very much a child,” he said. “You continued regardless until she virtually shouted out. It has left her with a lack of self-confidence and trust in boys.”
In addition to the custodial sentence Marsden was placed on the sex offenders’ register for life, will be subject to a sexual harm prevention order for 10 years and is banned from working with children and vulnerable adults.

Teenager Ashley Marsden sentenced for rape of 12-year-old girl on playing fields at Harper Green Joanne Rowe May 13 2017

TEEN RAPISTS 27 11 maggio 2017

17-year-old sexually abused 12-year-old boy for years 17 maggio 2017

8-year-old girl gang-raped at school by 3 minors 17 maggio 2017

Rasta man raped 8-year-old girl 16 maggio 2017

Ex priest raped boy he paid for gardening 16 maggio 2017

22-year-old woman gang-raped by 11 men 16 maggio 2017

Policeman raped 10-year-old for a year 15 maggio 2017

3-year-old girl raped by 14-year-old neighbour 15 maggio 2017

26-year-old woman gang-raped by 3 men in a moving car 15 maggio 2017

Ti piace?

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...