Post in evidenza

Serial child rapist, killer sentenced to death #JusticeForZainab

LAHORE – An anti-terrorism court on Saturday found Imran Ali, prime accused in Zainab rape and murder in Kasur, guilty and award...


martedì 30 maggio 2017


A Virginia Beach man was sentenced to 13 years in prison Thursday for drugging and prostituting a 14-year-old girl, federal officials said.
Joshua Manuel Treat, 20, pleaded guilty to sex trafficking of children on February 24, according to a news release. 
From Sept. 26 to Oct. 12, 2016, Treat posted on an Internet website and offered sex with the 14-year-old girl for money, court documents state.
To make the teen participate, Treat injected her with heroin prior to appointments with customers, prosecutors said. When Treat was arrested, he was found with a handgun and a syringe containing heroin residue, according to court documents.
This case is part of Project Safe Childhood, a nationwide initiative launched in May 2006 by the Department of Justice to combat child sexual exploitation and abuse. 
For more information about Project Safe Childhood, please visit and click on the tab “resources” for more information about Internet safety education.

A "predatory offender" who attacked and sexually assaulted women walking alone has been jailed for 15 years.
Thomas Biggs, 22, of Wraysbury Drive, West Drayton, was sentenced at Isleworth Crown Court on Friday (May 26).
He had previously pleaded guilty on Monday February 27 to assault by penetration, sexual assault of a female, attempted sexual assault of a female, two counts of attempted kidnap and two counts of robbery.
Biggs' victims were groped and thrown on the ground where they were sexually assaulted in a "degrading and terrifying" way and on one occasion a victim's handbag was stolen after an attack.

'The attacks seemed to escalate in violence'

Detective Sergeant Daniel Langton said: "Biggs is a predatory offender who attacked lone women in public, and the attacks seemed to escalate in terms of the violence used.
"These attacks were degrading and terrifying for the victims, who have been incredibly brave in providing us with accounts of what happened to them and descriptions of the suspect."
Biggs' first attack happened on April 17 2016 when he assaulted a jogger as she was running along a towpath on the Slough arm of the Grand Union Canal.
He grabbed her upper body as she ran passed him, when she tried to scream, he put his hand over her mouth and they both fell to the ground.
Biggs sexually assaulted her before she managed to run away.
He then sexually assaulted a 37-year-old woman as she walked along a canal towpath in Iver, Buckinghamshire in June 2016.
In a separate incident Biggs tried to drag a 33-year-old woman towards an alleyway in West Drayton in July 2016, after he jumped out from behind a hedge and grabbed her, as she walked along Merivale Mews, off Tavistock Road.
She managed to fight him off and break free from his grip and he ran off towards Tavistock Road.

Victim pushed against wall and sexually assaulted

Later that year, on October 30, a 33-year-old woman had got off a Route 350 bus in West Drayton and was walking along Station Road towards West Drayton railway station to call a cab.
As she was walking, a man rode past her on a bicycle and groped her. The victim shouted at him as she rode away and the man then stopped and dropped his bike on the pavement.
He grabbed her and pushed her up against a wall and sexually assaulted her, trying to remove her skirt and underwear.
He then threw her on the ground and committed a serious sexual assault.
When he got up and cycled off, he stole the woman's handbag.

The victim's husband later called her phone which had been stolen and he received a text from the suspect.
The final attack happened the following day, on October 31, as a 43-year-old woman was walking home from the gym.
She cut through an alleyway in Uxbridge, linking St Johns Road and Culvert Lane, and saw a man running towards her, she got out of the way to let him pass but he ran at her and threw her to the floor, causing her to bang her head on the concrete floor.
The victim suffered injuries, for which she needed hospital treatment.
The attacker stole her rucksack and ran towards St Johns Road and the contents of the bag were later discovered in a nearby park.

'Potentially other women Biggs has attacked'

Detectives linked the offences - two of which were investigated by Thames Valley Police - and Met Police launched an investigation.
Officers carried out extensive CCTV enquiries and analysed phone signals from when the suspect sent the text message.
An e-fit of the suspect was issued as part of an appeal and Biggs was identified as a potential suspect.

Biggs was arrested on suspicion of sexual assaults, robbery and possession of Class B drugs and was later identified by two victim who took part in ID parade.
Initially Biggs denied all charges against him, but changed his plea to guilty.
However he did plead not guilty to a third count of sexual assault in relation to an attack on a 22-year-old woman on a canal path in Harefield, Uxbridge on May 22 2016 - this charge will lie on file.
Biggs will remain on licence for a further five years and will remain on the sexual offenders' register for life.
Police believe there may be further victims out there and urged them to come forward.
"We believe that there may potentially be other women that Biggs has attacked, and we would urge anyone who has suffered an attack of this nature and not reported it to police to come forward and speak to officers," DS Langton added.
Anyone who thinks they may have been a victim of Biggs should call officers on 020 8733 5033, or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.

'Predatory offender' who sexually assaulted lone women jailed for 15 years AMANI HUGHES 29 MAY 2017

The young woman was on her back in long grass and asked the man if she could go home.
"Just one more hour," the stranger in the grey hooded jumper replied.
The woman cried. She had already been held captive by Alan Simmons for almost an hour, repeatedly raped, beaten and taunted near the banks of the Macquarie River in Bathurst, in central western NSW.
The woman had stayed late at work that afternoon in August 2015 to help her boss through a busy Saturday shift and walked home carrying a box of chocolates given to her in thanks.
In the early evening the woman walked near the ruins of an old gasworks and an empty lot known as the "police paddock".
She didn't realise that Simmons was following her until he grabbed her from behind, put an arm around her neck and his other hand over her eyes.
"Come over here," Simmons said, as he dragged the woman backwards to the river, choking her.
Over the next hour, Simmons climbed on top of the woman and repeatedly punched her in the face until she saw spots, squeezed her neck and used his teeth to pull out clumps of her hair.
Simmons, then 18, raped the woman over and over, and when she asked why, he whispered in her ear: "Because I'm raping you … because you like it".
The NSW District Court released the agreed statement of facts last week , a month after Judge Jeffrey McLennan sentenced Simmons to 12 years' jail, with a maximum term of 18 years.
In April, Simmons pleaded guilty to six counts of aggravated sexual assault causing actual bodily harm, and admitted  a further two counts.
Soon after Simmons told the woman he would torture her for another hour that evening, he walked away and told her: "Don't move or I'll kill you."
The woman couldn't see Simmons in the dark, and he didn't respond when she called out, so she wrapped a scarf around her naked body and ran to the closest house for help.
She was taken to hospital, where doctors found 22 injuries all over her body.
DNA taken from the victim matched Simmons.
Police found Simmons' phone in the grass, and a muddy T-shirt hidden in one of his bedroom drawers.
A friend of Simmons told investigators the teenager had asked to borrow a torch to look for his phone that evening, saying he'd lost it in long grass and was "anxious and visibly distraught" while trying to find it.
Soon after he was arrested, Simmons asked a court for a non-publication order on his name, but magistrate Michael Allen refused to grant it.
Mr Allen said it was vital the case was open, and it involved "gratuitous violence and serious sexual assault on an unsuspecting female victim".
With time served, Simmons will be eligible for parole in 2027. 

NORTH EAST, Md. - Students say there were teachers stationed at every door here at North East High School this week, but that was not the case on Thursday when a male student forced a young woman to leave the building and raped her in a wooded area nearby.
"We got the call in the early morning hours of May 19th about an incident that occurred on May 18th where a male subject, a 17-year old male, had forcibly taken a female away from the high school and the female later showed up at a local hospital and reported that a sexual assault had occurred," said Lt. Michael Holmes of the Cecil County Sheriff’s Office.
A student at North East High School alleges a classmate sexually assaulted and raped her near campus. 
According to the Cecil County Sheriff's Office, the victim was in the school library when the suspect grabbed her and forced her out of the school against her will. The victim says the suspect had his arms around her head and neck as she was escorted to a secluded area near a waterfall. 
The victim was familiar with the suspect from previous contact. 
The victim told police she was sexually assaulted on two separate occasions. She said she was choked several times, losing consciousness twice. The victim told investigators that the suspect threatened her life and then his own. Investigators said her injuries were consistent with the account of events. 
Once the victim reported the crime, investigators arrested Jaysan Nashear Graham, 17, within a matter of hours. Graham faces a series of charges including first-degree rape, assault and false imprisonment. He's being held at the Cecil County Detention Center with no bond.

A “controlling” man who had sex with a vulnerable girl aged 14 has been jailed for two-and-a-half years.
The youngster told her family about her intimacy with Nathan Bond but was so traumatised she was unable to give police an interview.
It transpired Bond that, not only had sex with her, he had also encouraged her to send him videos of her engaged in sex acts and threatened to report her to police for self-harming if she refused.
Bond, 22, who was living in Bristol at the time of the offences but has since moved to Hounslow, pleaded guilty to causing or inciting a child to engage in sexual activity.
Judge Mark Horton told him: “You knew her to be an exceptionally vulnerable 14-year-old girl who suffered serious abuse from others and was psychologically and emotionally damaged.

“You knew that this girl wished and desired a real relationship with you, because she sought an end to the emotional damage that she had already suffered from others.
“Your sexual and emotional abuse has compounded the damage she has already suffered.
“It left her, quite wrongly, blaming herself.”
Bond was told to register as a sex offender for ten years and was made the subject of a five-year Sexual Harm Prevention Order designed to stop him re-offending. He was ordered to pay £170 court costs.
Jennifer Tallentire, prosecuting, said when matters came to light Bond’s mobile phone and laptop computer were analysed, showing messages of an explicit nature.

Miss Tallentire said: “He was encouraging her to do sex acts and film them and take pictures of herself and send them to him.
“He was telling her he would go to the police and report her for self-harming if she didn’t do what he said.”
The judge confirmed that, from his reading of the case, Bond had encouraged the child to carry out an “extremely painful” act on herself.
The messages spanned two weeks, Bristol Crown Court heard.
Bond, of previous good character, admitted he had sex with the girl “on a couple of occasions”.
Giles Nelson, defending, said: “He is an intelligent individual. He seems mixed up. There is evidence of depression, anxiety and low self-esteem. This case was about controlling behaviour.”

Pervert forced girl, 14, to engage in sexual activity and film herself, while threatening to tell police she was self-harming if she refused GEOFFREY BENNETT 25 MAY 2017

DURHAM — A 19-year-old man from Albany is accused of raping a 14-year-old girl in Greene County, State Police said Thursday.
Troopers arrested Conor T. Moan on May 19 following an investigation into his sexual relationship with a minor, State Police said. Investigators believe the rape happened inside a home in Durham. 
Moan is charged with felony rape and misdemeanor endangering the welfare of a child.
He was arraigned in Durham Town Court and released on his own recognizance. Moan is scheduled to reappear in court at 4:30 p.m. June 19.

A Fairview Heights man has been charged with possession of child pornograhy, just a month after being charged with aggravated criminal sexual abuse.
Joseph Gaither, 22, went to the Fairview Heights Police Department on May 23 to request help to get property back from a former girlfriend, according to a news release. When an officer found out the ex-girlfriend was only 16 years old, Gaither consented to a inspection of his phone.
The officer found nude photos of the ex-girlfriend, who was only 15 at the time, on Gaither’s phone. Gaither was arrested at the station.
St. Clair State’s Attorney Brendan Kelly charged Gaither with five counts of possession of child pornography on Thursday. He’s currently being held at the St. Clair County Jail. Bail has been set at $300,000.
Almost exactly a month ago, Gaither was charged with aggravated criminal sexual abuse. Police said Gaither contacted a 15-year-old girl on Faceook and continued to contact her through Snapchat. Although he knew the girls age, he arranged to meet her for a sexual relationship, police said. The girl told police about Gaither in January.
It was not immediately clear if the girl invovled with the aggravated criminal sexual abuse charges is the same girl Gaither had nude photos of. Fairview Heights Police did not respond for comment Friday afternoon.

He already faced sex abuse charges. Now Fairview Heights man faces child porn charges KARA BERG MAY 26, 2017 

Ayden Thompson, of Great Bridge, groomed his victims, who also included a homeless girl to whom he offered shelter for the night, a court heard.
Sentencing him, Judge Nicholas Webb told Thompson: “You present a significant danger to young women.
The 21-year-old ‘charmed and flattered’ his youngest victim on social media just before her 13th birthday, when he was 17, Wolverhampton Crown Court heard.
She described him as her ‘first first real boyfriend’.
But he persuaded her to engage in sexual activity with him, which made her feel ‘down’ about herself and she began to self-harm, said Mr Matthew Brook, prosecuting.
Deciding to end the relationship, she agreed to meet Thompson on wasteground near her home where he raped her, the court heard.
He offered his next victim, a homeless young woman, shelter for the night. She made it clear she did not want to have sex with him but in the morning he raped her three times, said Mr Brooks.
He was in a relationship with his third victim but his involvement with other women on social media ‘annoyed’ her and led to an estrangement.
She arranged to go to his home to collect her belongings but on arriving at the property, he raped her twice.
In an impact statement, she said Thompson had ruined her life and that she needed to drink alcohol at night to get to sleep ‘hoping not to wake up.’
Thompson, of Fisher Street, Great Bridge, pleaded guilty to six counts of rape and one of inciting a girl to sexual activity.
Passing sentence, Judge Webb told him: “You have no insight into what you did. I believe you were motivated by a high level of anger and pose a high risk of further offending.”
Thompson was told he must serve at least two-thirds of his 21-year term and would be on licence for seven years on his release. He was put on the sex offenders’ register for life.

Rapist who attacked schoolgirl aged 12 is jailed for 21 years May 29 2017

A Nueces County jury found a man guilty of raping his mother.
Clifton Darling, 22, sobbed on the table in front of him Friday as his mother described how the rape last year changed her view of him.
The jury of eight men and four women convicted Darling late Thursday of aggravated sexual assault. The punishment phase of trial concluded Friday in 319th District Judge David Stith's court. Darling was sentenced to 55 years in prison, and will be eligible for parole after serving half of his sentence.
"I love him but I lost him June the 17th," said the mother who has a different last name. The Caller-Times does not typically name victims of sexual assault. "He wasn't my son. What son does that to his mother?"
During the 3-day trial, defense lawyer Robert Zamora argued Clifton's synthetic marijuana usage earlier that day affected his behavior. Zamora also questioned Clifton's mental health, which he said included bipolar disorder, autism and attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. And Zamora urged jurors to consider Clifton's upbringing. When Clifton was about 9 years old, his mother used drugs and was convicted of of a felony methamphetamine charge.
Clifton's mother testified she's been sober more than a decade. In the punishment phase, Clifton's 21-year-old sister testified she has long been fearful of her brother. Clifton has two prior assault convictions, in which his sister was the victim. She testified he busted her lip in both incidents.
Prosecutors Ray Pena and David Jakubowski disputed the synthetic marijuana defense, arguing his voluntary usage was not an excuse.
A bailiff offered Clifton a tissue box while his mother testified. His shoulders shook as he cried.
"He took away the rest of my life and he took away my son that night," she said. "I love him but can I have anything to do with him again? I don't know. I'm scared."

CONCORD (CBS SF) — Rape and forced oral copulation charges against a teenage high school football player accused of sexually assaulting a girl from another school after a game in 2016 were found true on Monday, according to Concord police.
Meanwhile the victim’s mother told KPIX 5 the ordeal and legal process has left their family shaken. “Sickening to go through the details of the assault,” said the mother who is not being identified. “Absolutely sickening.”
The assault occurred Nov. 18 on the campus of De La Salle High School and involved a football player from De La Salle and a teen girl from nearby Carondelet High School.
It was reported three days later on Nov. 21.
The football player, who was 15 at the time, was arrested on Nov. 29 and released while investigators built their case and referred it to juvenile court, police said.
“Next to death, this is the most horrible thing to experience as a mother,” said the victim’s mother.
The suspect is facing up to 10 years of confinement as a result of Monday’s resolution to the case in juvenile court, but minors are not sentenced, according to Contra Costa County Deputy District Attorney Jean Skilling.
“Juveniles aren’t sentenced, they go to disposition,” Skilling said. The suspect will go to “dispo” in early June, according to Skilling.
“Then the court will determine what’s in the best interest of the minor, how we rehabilitate the minor, because that’s the focus,” she said.
The suspect will become a ward of the state for an indeterminate period of time, and during that time the state can detain him in a juvenile facility for up to 10 years.
The victim’s mother said she was relieved and sad at the conviction, and noted that two families are changed forever. “What would make me feel better is if that young man received intensive psychological help.”
Their jurisdiction over the case will end, however, at the age of 21 or 23 if he’s referred to the Division of Juvenile Justice, a part of the California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation.
“After that the case is done,” Skilling said. “At that point the disposition is dismissed and the wardship is vacated.”
It’s too early to say whether he’ll be required to register as a sex offender, according to Skilling.
As for the victim, her mother said she is demonstrating resiliency. “She’s showing me how to be strong and move forward,” her mother said. “Her shoulders are back and her head is held high, and she’s my Wonder Woman.”

Mother: Daughter’s Rape By De La Salle Football Player ‘Sickening’ May 24, 2017

15-year-old boy sexually abused by 9 neighbours for over 5 years 30 maggio 2017

Sexual assault video posted on social media, 4 arrested 29 maggio 2017

14-year-old girl raped by 2 16-year-old boys, pictures shared on Snapchat 26 maggio 2017

21 year-old student raped, stabbed, strangled to death 29 maggio 2017

8-year-old girl raped by 2 minor boys 29 maggio 2017

17-year-old boy arrested for raping 9-year-old girl 29 maggio 2017

13-year-old girl raped, strangled to death 27 maggio 2017

16-year-old girl gang-raped by 4 muslims above kebab shop 27 maggio 2017

22-year-old American woman raped in hotel in Delhi 27 maggio 2017

7-year-old girl gang-raped, critical 27 maggio 2017

21-year-old girl drugged, gang-raped by 7 boys 27 maggio 2017

6-year-old girl raped by 70-year-old neighbour 27 maggio 2017

3-year-old girl raped by 14-year-old boy 27 maggio 2017

8-year-old girl raped by a youth 27 maggio 2017

11-year-old girl raped, murdered by 23-year-old 27 maggio 2017

Woman forced to have sex with 120 men a week 26 maggio 2017

14-year-old girl gang-raped, brutally killed 26 maggio 2017

23-year-old abducted, drugged, gang-raped by 3 women 26 maggio 2017

12-year-old girl abducted, gang-raped, filmed 26 maggio 2017

Child Online Protection in India 27 maggio 2017

Social flood of child porn images 27 maggio 2017

4 minor boys arrested for sharing child porn 27 maggio 2017

Children sexually abused for other paedophiles to watch 27 maggio 2017

$1bn child webcam sex rings 25 maggio 2017

Daycare child rapist sentenced to 180 years 26 maggio 2017

87-year-old paedophile pensioner jailed 26 maggio 2017

Ti piace?

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...