Post in evidenza

TEEN RAPISTS 38

YOUNGSTOWN, Ohio -  An 18-year-old man from Warren who is jailed on a bond of $1 million now faces seven charges filed after he allegedl...

AddToAny

martedì 27 giugno 2017

FEMALE RAPISTS 13

BAY MINETTE, AL (WKRG) — An Alabama woman is accused of offering recordings of her children engaging in sexual acts.
Jennifer Lynne Weekley, 37, has been charged with sexual abuse of a child, permitting a child to engage in pornographic activity and production of pornography with minors.  She is in the Baldwin County Jail on $300,000 bond ($100,000 per charge).
Weekley texted offers of videos showing her children engaging in sexual acts.  Her children are under the age of 12-years-old.
News 5 is told Weekley used “sex games” to entice the children into performing sexual acts. Authorities believe there is a long history of child sex abuse.
If Weekley is able to make the $300,000 bond, she is required to wear an ankle monitor and can’t have any contact with a person under the age of 18.

Mother accused of offering to record video of children doing sexual acts WKRG

Kennewick Police are looking for a woman accused of raping a child.
Police began hunting for Samantha L.R. Small, 24, also known as Samantha Proffitt, after she failed to appear for a court hearing related to a charge of second-degree child rape, said Crime Stoppers of Tri-Cities.
Small is 5-foot-3, 140 pounds with brown hair and blue eyes. She has “Sweetest Girl” tattooed on her stomach, three stars on her left hip and “820” on her left hand.
Anyone with information on her location is asked to call 800-222-8477 or go online to www.tricitiescrimestoppers.org. Crime Stoppers offers up to a $1,000 reward for information leading to the arrest of a felony suspect.

Woman accused of child rape wanted by Kennewick police CAMERON PROBERT JUNE 21, 2017

A WOMAN from Barrow who was convicted of planning to rape and sexually assault children is due to go on trial accused of breaching an order which bans her from having any contact with kids.

Nicola Williams, of St Vincent Street in Barrow, has denied breaching a sexual harm prevention order, which bans her from having any contact with children.

The charge relates to offences that Williams, who was then known as Nikita Moore, was convicted of in 2015.

Those convictions relate to Williams sharing plans to rape and sexually assault children on online messaging service WhatsApp with married couple Kevin and Susan Barnett.

Williams, who began an affair with Kevin Barnett following the funeral of her partner in October 2013, had shared “violent sexual fantasies” with him involving giving birth to a child for them to abuse together.

The three were jailed for a total of 14-and-a-half years at Preston Crown Court last June.


WILLIAMSON CO. -- A woman hired as a babysitter is charged with sexually exploiting a child.  
Earlier this month, 29-year old Ashley Faulkner, of Herrin, was arrested and charged with felony grooming and felony sexual exploitation of a child.
Both of those charges are class 4 felonies, which require between one and three years in prison.    
According to court documents obtained in Williamson County, Faulkner exposed her breasts and sex organs to an 8-year-old boy.
She's also accused of showing the boy pornographic videos and nude photos of both herself and her husband, and discussing how to engage in sexual acts.
The affidavit for probable cause shows the abuse took place between February and July of last year, when Faulkner was babysitting the boy at her Herrin home.
Faulkner pleaded not guilty to the charges last week. She will appear in Court on July 10 for pretrial motions.

Woman arrested for sexual exploitation of a minor Jun 23, 2017 Andrew Feathe

A woman accused of repeatedly raping a 14-year-old girl she lured from a shopping mall on Sydney's upper north shore will stand trial with her boyfriend next year. 

Rachel Smith, 23, is accused of bringing two 14-year-old girls from Hornsby Mall to her home in the same suburb where she and her partner raped one of the girls for hours. 

Smith and her partner Matthew Blazely, 32, have each been committed to stand trial over 10 alleged offences including four counts of aggravated sexual intercourse with a person aged 14 to 16.

When Smith was asked if she was present in Downing Centre District Court on Monday, she stood, smiled and waved her fingers towards the judge.

Police allege Smith met two 14-year-old girls at Hornsby Mall on November 1 and took them to the home she shared with Blazely in Denison Street. Smith and Blazely plied them both with alcohol.

One of the girls left but the other remained and the Crown will allege she was raped by Smith and Blazely for hours.

When that girl left the premises she called police. The State Crime Command's Child Abuse Squad investigated and executed a search warrant on the Denison Street address the next day.

'While executing the warrant, the man and woman returned to the property and were arrested, before being taken to Hornsby police station,' a police spokesman said at the time.
Two days after the rapes, Smith and Blazely appeared in custody at Hornsby Local Court.

That court heard Smith said the two girls she took back to the home she shared with Blazely were not in school uniform - instead they wore 'trackies' - and they seemed 'mature'.

Hornsby Local Court heard Smith believed the two girls were 18 when she met them and would claim the girl she raped had consented to the acts.

Both would plead not guilty and Blazely would claim he was not at the house when the rapes occurred. 

'There are complications of alcohol being provided … there's a suggestion of the victim passing out at one stage.'

Smith was initially granted bail but police appealed and it was refused. She was subsequently granted bail on November 10. Blazely was remanded in custody and remains in prison. 

Smith and Blazely are each charged with four counts of aggravated sexual intercourse with a person aged between 14 and 16 and three counts of aggravated sexual assault in company.

They are also accused of aggravated sexual assault of a person under 16, committing an act of indecency with a person under 16 and indecent assault of a person under 16.

Downing Centre District Court heard on Monday the Crown would present expert DNA evidence at what is expected to be a 10-day trial. 

Four juvenile witnesses including the complainant were expected to give evidence. 

Smith and Blazely are due to face trial on March 19 next year.  






A married Kentucky teacher has been accused of sexually assaulting an underage student while working as a teacher at two different schools, reports said. 
Lindsey Jarvis, 27, pleaded not guilty to two counts of rape on Monday. She also was charged with rape, sodomy and unlawful transaction with a minor in Woodward County last Wednesday. 
Jarvis is accused of having a sexual relationship with the student under the age of 16 while she was a teacher at Woodford County Middle School and Veterans Park Elementary SchoolWKYT reported. She sodomized the student in May 2016 and had sexual intercourse with him a month later at Woodford County Middle School, where she worked since 2013. She resigned from her position at the school in June 2016. 
Jarvis was then hired at Veterans Park Elementary School in Lexington in August 2016, where she continued her "romantic relationship" with the student. The student told police they had sexual intercourse, adding that there was evidence of their "relationship" on Jarvis' phone, according to WKYT. 
Jarvis resigned from her position on Friday, the same day she was arrested. 
Lisa Deffendall, a spokeswoman for Fayette County Schools, confirmed to The Sun that Jarvis had resigned.
"While we cannot comment on individual personnel issues, we can assure families and community members that we are aware of the matter. Our personnel protocols in a case like this would call for placing an employee on administrative leave pending resolution," Deffendall said. 

Married middle school teacher, 27, arrested for sex romps with her underage boy student June 20, 2017 Fox News


TULSA, Oklahoma -
A Tulsa woman has been charged with six counts of child sexual abuse for sexually abusing her 1-year-old daughter, recording the abuse and then sending the videos to her boyfriend in Florida. 
Jerrica Lackey, 29, is charged with child sexual abuse of a child under 12. 
According to the federal criminal complaint filed June 20, 2017, Lackey's offenses include sexual exploitation of a child, distribution and/or receipt of a visual depiction of a minor engaged in sexually explicit conduct and possession of child pornography
The document shows the offenses took place between March 2017 and May 16, 2017. 
According to the FBI Special Agent's report in the criminal complaint, Lackey recorded herself abusing the baby and she also took nude photos of the baby.
The agent stated that Lackey then sent the videos and photos to her boyfriend in Florida, who Lackey said requested the photos and videos. She said her boyfriend would get mad and "punish" her if she forgot to send the images and videos, the document shows.
According to the complaint, Lackey called 911 on May 16, 2017, to notify them that she'd molested her child. Lackey called 911 after the baby's father showed up to her home and borrowed her cell phone to make a call, but noticed messages from Lackey's boyfriend. 
The father checked the messages and saw that the man referred to a mobile app called 'Kik,' and when the father opened the app he saw pictures and videos of Lackey and their daughter, according to the document.
The father then took the baby and told Lackey he was reporting her to the police and turning in her phone. 
It was then that Lackey called 911. 
She was taken into custody on May 22. 
Lackey will appear in Tulsa County court on June 30th. 
CANANDAIGUA — Three months after a Clifton Springs man was sentenced to a potential life term in prison for sexually abusing two children, his girlfriend has pleaded guilty to related charges and will be spending more than two decades behind bars.
Janiet Simonds, 26, pleaded guilty Friday in Ontario County Court to felony charges of first-degree criminal sexual act (two counts), first-degree sexual abuse and use of a child in a sexual performance. She is scheduled to be sentenced Sept. 14 by Judge Frederick Reed to 22 years in prison followed by 20 years of parole.
State police arrested Simonds and her boyfriend, Tristan Mayes, last July. Mayes later admitted sexually assaulting an infant as well as another child, while Simonds was accused of engaging in sexual contact with Mayes while the children were being abused.
State police investigators said the allegations against Simonds spanned from 2012-15.
In March, Mayes, 32, was sentenced by Reed to 28 years to life in prison after pleading guilty to two counts of predatory sexual assault against a child, a class A felony.
First Assistant District Attorney Jim Ritts, who prosecuted both Mayes and Simonds, said Friday’s guilty plea by Simonds came after long negotiations with her attorney, Clark Zimmerman of Rochester. In addition to the prison term and parole, Simonds also will have to register as a sex offender and there is a court order of protection barring her from having any contact with the children.
A trial for Simonds was scheduled to begin earlier this year but was postponed after Simonds requested a new attorney. Reed previously ruled she was fit to stand trial after having a mental health evaluation.
State police arrested Mayes first and said Simonds was not a suspect at that time, but she was later arrested after they received information she was involved in the abuse. Ritts added there were videos and photos implicating both Mayes and Simonds in the abuse.
“I am proud to be part of the team that conducted this investigation and did so in a way that the defendants will serve a minimum of fifty years between them for what are some of the most heinous crimes against children,” Ritts said in an email.
Ritts added that an interview at the Child Advocacy Center of the Finger Lakes started the process for the children, and the state police invested — and continue to invest — a lot of time, effort and energy into the investigation. He also said the discovery of the defendants’ documentation of the crimes (the video and photos) was the result of an immediate response and collection of evidence, as well as a thorough, thoughtful and Constitutionally sound interview of both defendants.
“The surrounding of the family with advocacy services and therapy made sure these children and their families are on the path to becoming survivors,” he said. “The aggregate sentence for these defendants assures that no victim of these defendants will ever have to endure their disgusting offenses ever again.” 


TRENTON — The state has revoked or suspended the credentials of six more educators who have been convicted or charged with sex crimes involving students or children.

The decisions by the State Board of Examiners, the body that licenses teachers, were released this month.

Last month, the board took away the credentials of five other teachers accused or convicted of similar offenses.



Jenna L. Leahey, a former English teacher at Parsippany Hills High School who was sentenced in April to five years in prison for exchanging sexually explicit text messages with a 16-year-old student, with whom she also had sexual contact, relinquished her license this month.

Leahey had pleaded guilty to second-degree child endangerment involving sexual contact by a caretaker. Prosecutors in Morris County said she had sexual contact with the boy on and off school grounds.

After she is out of prison, Leahey will be subject to parole supervision for life.
Elizandra Martinez, a former teacher at Collier High School — a special-needs private school in the Wickatunk section of Marlboro — is losing her substitute teaching credential after admitting to kissing and fondling the breast of a 17-year-old female student.

Martinez was also a volunteer coach with the Lady of Our Good Shepherd Catholic Organization, the Mercer County Prosecutor’s Office said. The crime took place May 2016 in West Windsor.

Martinez agreed to relinquish her credential after pleading guilty in April to fourth-degree criminal sexual contact. She is expected to receive probation and be subject to Megan’s Law when she is sentenced Friday.

Lauren Coyle-Mitchell, a teacher accused of raping a 15-year-old girl attending the Lena Edwards Academic Charter School in Jersey City in 2015, had her teaching certificates, including one for teaching disabled students, suspended pending her trial.

Prosecutors say the abuse happened at the teacher’s Lyndhurst home when she was 31. She was arrested again last year after prosecutors say she violated a court order by contacting thevictim.

Coyle-Mitchell has been charged with first-degree aggravated sexual assault and second-degree child endangerment.

Sexting, molesting, rape — 6 NJ teachers lose credentials this month Sergio Bichao June 22, 2017


Uber driver raped unconscioius passenger, more possible victims 27 giugno 2017


36 year-old woman raped while sleeping by home intruder 27 giugno 2017


13-year-old girl gang-raped by Moroccan youths on a Spanish beach' 27 giugno 2017


21-year-old arrested after rape of 4-year-old girl 27 giugno 2017


4-year-old girl raped by 18-year-old 27 giugno 2017


7-year-old girl raped by 42-year-old man 26 giugno 2017


40-year-old woman kidnapped, gang-raped for 4 days 26 giugno 2017



19-year-old boy killed his father for raping sister 26 giugno 2017


6 women brutally raped, killed 26 giugno 2017





Ti piace?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...