Post in evidenza

TEEN RAPIST 42

A 19-year-old Brewster man was convicted of raping two underage girls. 

AddToAny

mercoledì 7 giugno 2017

TEEN RAPIST 31

HEWITT, Texas (KWTX) A Hewitt teenager is free on bond after he was arrested and charged in connection with the sexual assault of a 15-year-old runaway in April
Austin McCauley, 18, of Hewitt, was arrested by Hewitt Police and charged with two counts of second-degree felony sexual assault.
He was booked into the McLennan County Jail, but later posted a $60,000 bond and was released at 1:30 p.m. Thursday.
According to an arrest warrant affidavit, on April 30, two officers responded to the 1300 block of Walden Circle in reference to a reported runaway.
The parents of a 15-year-old girl said their daughter had been leaving home without permission and was having sex with an 18-year-old boy they identified as McCauley.
In a subsequent meeting with the juvenile, officers said she told them she’d had anal sex with McCauley four days earlier and her bottom hurt, according to the document.
On May 3, parents took the girl to the Child Advocacy Center in Waco.
According to the affidavit, during a forensic interview, the 15-year-old told the interviewer she’d had consensual sex with McCauley at his home, but on two occasions, on April 10 and April 26, he forced her to have sex she didn’t want to have and told her she needed to try new things.

Hewitt teen charged in sexual assault of underage runaway  

NORTHERN IREDELL COUNTY, N.C. (WCNC) - According to the Iredell County Sheriff's Office, a 19-year-old man has been arrested on of child rape and sexual abuse by a family member.
Michael Shane Amoedo, 19, was charged and arrested following an investigation following a report filed on May 20th, a statement from Iredell County Sheriff Darren Campbell stated.
The child was interviewed along with several additional witnesses.
Amoedo is charged with two counts of First Degree Rape, two counts of First Degree Sexual Offense, two counts of Statutory Sexual Offense with a Child and one count of Statutory rape of a Child.
The report states that the alleged offenses could date back to as early as 2014.
He was taken to Iredell County Detention center where he now is in custody, and is currently being held with a $300,000 bond.
OZARK, Mo. - An 18-year-old man from Christian County is accused of raping a 13-year-old relative three times over the past year. The case against Jye Harris, who lives near Nixa, developed this week after his mother called the sheriff’s department to report what she’d been told had happened.
The girl told investigators that Harris “had been touching her inappropriately since she was 7,” according to the probable cause statement against him. She said he forced himself on her three times in the past school year even though she told him to stop. The girl said she was afraid to tell anyone because she was afraid Harris would be in trouble.
The girl said the rapes were preceded years ago by Harris grabbing her inappropriately while she was sleeping. Another time, when she was about 8, she said Harrison “started taking her pants off and she told him to stop,” according to the probable cause statement. The girl said “she was worried about sexually transmitted diseases and possibly being pregnant.”
Detectives arrested and questioned Harris on Tuesday evening. In the probable cause statement, a detective says Harris admitted sending the girl three to five “explicit text messages” over the past two to three months. He told investigators that he thought the girl “was attractive but denied ever having sexual intercourse with her.”
Harris faces four charges of rape, statutory rape, and statutory sodomy. A judge set his bond at $100,000 after he made his first court appearance on Thursday. If he’s convicted, he could get prison sentences for each crime between five and 30 years, and then have to register as a sex offender for the rest of his life.

18-year-old man is charged with raping 13-year-old girl Gene Hartley 

The 19-year-old charged in a string of attacks against women last month in East Vancouver is facing three new criminal charges.
Bilali Miyonkuru, an Army cadet and part time actor, is accused in three incidents that happened within a two hour span on April 26, and is already charged with sexual assault and robbery.
All of the incidents happened a short distance from the Joyce-Collingwood SkyTrain station, including a sexual assault where a young woman was pulled into bushes outside an empty home.
Court records show the young man is now facing three new charges: Assault with a weapon, using an imitation firearm and sexual assault.
After his arrest earlier this month, Miyonkuru's family told CTV Vancouver they were shocked by the allegations, saying their loved one is a role model to others.
Police say it doesn't appear he had a criminal record prior to his arrest.


Two men accused of getting a woman drunk and raping her have been convicted following separate bench trials in Schuyler County Court.
Schuyler County Judge Dennis J. Morris found Jeffrey A. Forney Jr., of Watkins Glen, guilty of two counts of predatory assault, a felony, and one count of unlawfully dealing with a child, a misdemeanor. 
Morris on Thursday also found Aaron G. Bowen, of Beaver Dams, guilty of first-degree rape and first-degree criminal sexual act, both felonies, and unlawfully dealing with a child in connection with the same case.
Bowen and Forney were accused of providing alcohol to an 18-year-old female at the home of Jeffrey Forney Sr. on Aug. 25, 2015, and then raping her after she became so intoxicated she was rendered physically helpless.
The victim was found by a passerby later that morning, face down, unresponsive and in a state of undress, in a grassy area next to a parking lot off Old Ithaca Road in Horseheads.
At Bowen's trial, a forensic toxicologist testified that the victim's blood alcohol content was about 0.22 percent at the time she was found, nearly three times the legal intoxication limit, and estimated it could have been as high as 0.38 percent — a potentially fatal level — at the time of her assault several hours earlier.
The bench trials of Forney and Bowen were retrials of a joint trial that took place in January. That proceeding ended in a mistrial due to a hung jury. 
Bowen faces a minimum of five years in state prison and a maximum of 25 years on each of the felony convictions. Morris scheduled sentencing for Aug. 3. 
Forney was charged with the more serious count of predatory sexual assault because he had a prior conviction for first-degree attempted sexual abuse and is registered as a sex offender. He could face up to life in prison when he is sentenced July 20.


Schuyler County men convicted in rape case stargazette.comJune 1, 2017

CHARLOTTE, N.C. – NBC Charlotte is following new developments after a couple was robbed and raped in uptown Charlotte.
Police say a man and woman were viciously attacked while walking back to their hotel on East Martin Luther King Boulevard.
A short time later, 19-year-old Tevin Williams was arrested for the crime not far away in uptown.
Police are crediting the victims for giving a detailed description of the suspect, which allowed them to make a quick arrest. However, other visitors in uptown are now being extra cautious.
For first time visitor, Marissa Greer, there’s new reason to be cautious in the Queen City.
“It’s horrible, I wouldn’t stay out late at night in Charlotte,” says Greer.
She arrived in Charlotte last night within hours of the horrific crime. Police say an out of town couple was confronted by a gunman while walking back to their hotel on East Martin Luther King Boulevard.
The suspect then forced the victims into a side alleyway area, where he bound the male victim, sexually assaulted the female victim, and then robbed them of their property before he fled the scene,” says Captain Dave Johnson with CMPD.
“I would never think a couple like me walking around with my husband something would happen, me walking alone as a woman is when I would be scared,” says Greer.
The 45-year-old woman and 36-year-old man were able to make it to a hotel, call 911, and provide a detailed description of the suspect.
Within a couple hours, Williams was arrested on Trade and Tryon streets. Williams, who police say is possibly homeless, faces 10 charges. Those include two counts of first-degree rape, kidnapping and armed robbery.
“As you see, he has serious charges, and we’re hopeful he will be locked away for a long time,” says Captain Johnson.
Meanwhile, Greer is letting loved ones know where she is at all times even during the day.
“I got GPS on my phone so my husband knows where I am,” says Greer.
Police say Williams has a history of committing robberies and was just recently released from prison. They say the gun he used was recently stolen from a vehicle.

An Oregon State University student accused of raping a 15-year-old girl in his dorm room last month has pleaded not guilty to the charges, according to court documents filed in Benton County Circuit Court.
Mrityunjay Saha, 21, faces two counts of third-degree rape, two counts of third-degree sodomy and two counts of second-degree sexual abuse, his court file shows.
The affidavit filed in the case states Saha is an OSU student and lives in McNary Hall, 1220 SW Jefferson Way.
Court-appointed attorney Brett Jaspers is representing Saha. During his arraignment on Thursday, Saha pleaded not guilty to all charges, according to court documents.
Jaspers said Friday he could not comment on the case.

As of Friday afternoon, Saha was being held in the Benton County Jail on $125,000 bond.
According to the affidavit, an official at the victim’s high school contacted police on May 17. The school official said the girl reported she was raped two days earlier by an older man.
Police interviewed the victim on May 24, the affidavit states. The girl said she met a “friend of a friend” while she was a runaway and that he molested her, according to the affidavit.
The girl told a friend in text messages acquired by police that the man had forced her to engage in sexual activity, the affidavit states.
Police interviewed Saha on Wednesday, according to the affidavit. He said he knew the girl was under 18 but that they had had consensual sex, the affidavit states.

Oregon State University student accused of raping 15-year-old girl LILLIAN SCHROCK Corvallis Gazette-Times Jun 2, 2017 

    Three players from the Michigan State football team have been charged with rape over a January incident at an on-campus apartment ... officials say. 
    Officials say Josh King -- who played in 9 games during his rookie season in 2016 -- was the ringleader in the situation ... pulling the victim into a bathroom and raping her. 
    King then invited Demetric Vance and Donnie Corley into the bathroom and forced the woman to perform oral sex on them, cops tell ESPN
    FYI, Corley was a star WR as a freshman in 2016 -- hauling in 33 catches for 453 yards and 3 TDs. He was also named to The Football Writers Association of America Freshman All-America team. 
    Officials say King snapped a photo of the woman during the incident.
    All 3 of the men were charged with 3rd degree sexual assault. King was also charge with 1st degree sexual assault and for capturing/distributing an image of an unclothed person.
    All 3 players were officially kicked off the MSU football team Tuesday morning.
    MSU Police Chief Jim Dunlap issued a statement saying, "The MSU Police Department has zero tolerance for sexual assault."
    "I’m confident that this extensive investigation was completed thoroughly, and our detectives worked diligently and exhaustively in providing information to the prosecutor’s office."
    Cops say MSU Police detectives conducted more than 1,500 hours of investigation, including more than 100 interviews and contacts.
    A joint investigation by the Hunterdon County Prosecutor’s Office Special Victims Unit and the Flemington Borough Police Department has led to the arrest of one individual on sexual assault charges, authorities said. 
    Mykyta Perkov, 21, of Flemington, was arrested and charged on Wednesday, May 24, with one count each of sexual assault and endangering the welfare of a child, according to a statement from Hunterdon County Prosecutor Anthony P. Kearns III, Chief of Detectives John J. Kuczynski and Flemington Borough Police Chief Jerry Rotella.
    An investigation by detectives from the Hunterdon County Prosecutor’s Office Special Victims Unit and the Flemington Borough Police Department revealed the crimes took place on or about May 1, 2016, and involved a child under the age of 16. Perkov was released on his own recognizance with the condition that he have no contact with the victim and turn over his passport. Perkov is awaiting his first court appearance in Hunterdon County Superior Court.
    This investigation is ongoing and anyone with additional information is requested to contact the Hunterdon County Prosecutor’s Office Special Victims Unit at (908) 788-1129.
    Anonymous tips can be submitted by calling Crime Stoppers at (800) 321-0010 or by going to www.crimestoppershunterdon.com, or text messaging “HCTIPS” plus a tip message to 274637 (CRIMES). Tipsters can also download the free mobile app “Tipsubmit” and select Hunterdon County. All tips are anonymous and kept confidential.
    An Adelaide teenager has been arrested on a number of child pornography and abuse charges, including rape and producing child exploitation material.
    Following a combined federal-state investigation, detectives from the Joint Anti Child Exploitation Team arrested a 17-year-old boy from Adelaide's northern suburbs on Monday, the AFP said in a joint statement with South Australian Police.
    He was charged with two counts of rape, one count of producing child exploitation material and two counts of possessing child exploitation material, police said.
    Police will allege that some of the children depicted in the exploitation material were under the age of 14.
    The teenager was bailed and is set to appear in the Adelaide Youth Court on June 20.
    If you or someone you know is suffering from sexual or domestic abuse, don't suffer in silence, call 1800 RESPECT any time of day or night.

FEMALE RAPISTS 11 7 giugno 2017


Dressed To Rape 7 giugno 2017



Man arrested for rape, murder of 5-year-old girl 7 giugno 2017




Man strangled woman during sex, then raped 5-year-old girl 7 giugno 2017


15-year-old gang-raped in bus, 4 arrested 7 giugno 2017


Man arrested for rape, murder of 5-year-old girl 7 giugno 2017




11-year-old boy raped by 14-year-old boy 6 giugno 2017


PORNOSEXUALITY 6 giugno 2017



Mother gang-raped, 9-month-old baby throw from rickshaw 6 giugno 2017


Two minor girls raped, brutally murdered 5 giugno 2017


Protest against sexual assault of children 5 giugno 2017



70-year-old woman raped, stabbed by security guard 5 giugno 2017


Woman raped by 60-year-old man, his wife filmed the act 5 giugno 2017



Another child brutally killed in South Africa 4 GIUGNO 2017




Ti piace?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...