An 18-year-old man from Warren is being held on $1 million bond for raping a child.
Dominique Seem was arraigned in Warren Municipal Court. He pleaded not guilty to one count of felony rape.
A Warren police report indicates up to four juvenile victims may have been raped.
Police say Seem could face additional charges pending investigation.
According to the Ohio Revised Code based on his reported charge, Seem could face life in prison.
Seem is scheduled for a preliminary hearing on July 6 at 1:30 p.m. in Judge Gysegem's court.
A 19-year-old Littlestown man, who was acquitted of rape in April, had new charges filed against him after he had sexual contact with five girls under the age of 18.
Bailey Alexander Hayhurst of the 100 block of West King Street was charged on July 5 after police received a search warrant for his cellphone and found many nude images of girls ranging from 14 to 17 years old, according to an affidavit filed with District Judge Daniel Bowman.
Hayhurst consented to a search of his cellphone, where police found text messages and images sent between him and the five girls.
Between June 2016 and July 2017, Hayhurst exchanged 701 text messages with a 14-year-old girl, police state in the affidavit.
He requested pictures of the girl and told her if anyone else knew about it, he would go to jail.
On May 20, police interviewed the girl, who told police she met Hayhurst through a mutual friend, and he first told her that he was 16 or 17, the affidavit states.
During an interview at the Children's Advocacy Center, the 14-year-old girl said Hayhurst was aware of her age and that they did exchange nude pictures.
She also said that he held her down in the back of his vehicle and had sex with her. She also stated that she was not OK with it, but didn't know what to do, police said in the affidavit.
There were four other girls that Hayhurst had similar interactions with. These girls also exchanged many text messages and nude pictures with Hayhurst, the affidavit states.
He met the girls through mutual friends, Facebook and a social application called Meet Me.
All the girls were interviewed by police and identified Hayhurst in a photo lineup, police said in the affidavit.
Almost a month after Hayhurst was acquitted of rape, he began exchanging texts one of the girls, a 16-year-old girl, the affidavit states.
Police found 324 messages including nude pictures. Hayhurst also asked her for a pornographic video of herself, police said in the affidavit.
She told police he recently contacted her from a new phone number to tell her that police were investigating him again and to ask her for more nude pictures, the affidavit states.
Hayhurst was charged with multiple counts of dissemination of explicit sex material of a minor, unlawful contact with a minor, child pornography, sexual abuse by contact and communication with a minor and statutory sexual assault, according to online court documents.
He is being held at Adams County Prison in lieu of $250,000 and has a preliminary hearing scheduled for July 14, documents state.
O'FALLON, MO_ An O'Fallon, Missouri man has been charged with sexually assaulting two underage girls. Police think there could be more victims.
Rayshawn Antoine, 20, is facing two counts of statutory rape or attempted statutory rape. Court documents reveal Antoine raped his stepsister's 13-year-old friend while she was sleeping at the O'Fallon Lakes apartment complex in June. Antoine is also accused of raping a 12-year-old girl at the same complex while visiting the victim's father.
Contact police if you know of any additional victims.
An Arkansas man is accused of raping his 16-year-old girlfriend at her grandmother’s home earlier this year.
The victim told authorities in January that Hunter Cotton, 19, of Magazine had raped her Jan. 16 at a residence in Magazine after her aunt had left, leaving the two alone, according to the affidavit.
Cotton faces one count of rape and one count of second-degree assault, Logan County Circuit Court records show.
The girl said that Cotton had sex with her against her will and that the two had been engaging in a sexual relationship since April 2016.