Post in evidenza

Serial child rapist, killer sentenced to death #JusticeForZainab

LAHORE – An anti-terrorism court on Saturday found Imran Ali, prime accused in Zainab rape and murder in Kasur, guilty and award...


martedì 8 agosto 2017


A mystery man who raped one woman and tried to sexually assault five others — all in the same Queens park — has finally been identified and arrested, four years after the last crime.
Michael Andrade, 45, was arrested and charged with attacking a 24-year-old woman in March 2013.
Andrade stun-gunned and robbed the victim after encountering her, like the other women, jogging along the bridle path in Forest Park, according to Chief of Detectives Robert Boyce.
This victim, Boyce said, fought back and helped nab the accused creep.
“This one young lady struggled with him and actually pulled a beer (bottle) out of his back pocket and then threw it,” Boyce said. “We retrieved that beer bottle as part of the crime scene. That’s where we swabbed and got the DNA.
“That’s how we identified him.”
DNA was recovered in another sexual attack, Boyce said, and detectives hope to charge Andrade in that case, plus the four others.
Andrade’s mother, with whom he lived in Richmond Hill until recently, defended him.
“He wouldn’t do anything like that,” said Martha Andrade, 80. “He’s a good man.”
The string of attacks — which started in March 2011 and ended when a 69-year-old woman was raped after she was zapped with a Taser in August 2013 — stumped police for years.
Andrade has six arrests on his record, one in the city and five on Long Island, but most did not allow police to obtain a DNA sample from him.
The one that did, for grand larceny in Rockville Centre on Feb. 25, 2015, proved to be his undoing, police said. Charged with stealing copper from utility poles, Andrade pleaded guilty and got five years’ probation, according to a spokesman for the Nassau County district attorney’s office.
Earlier this week, Boyce said, the DNA from that case was linked to the DNA from two of the Queens attacks.
Prosecutors said Andrade was on probation and recently released from a psychiatric remand in Suffolk County.
As police led him from the 112th Precinct stationhouse Thursday afternoon, Andrade kept his head down and said nothing.
He was equally stone-faced as he was ordered held on $2 million bond or $500,000 cash bail at his arraignment on charges that included attempted rape, robbery, assault and weapons possession.

Cops nab man wanted for sexually assaulting six joggers in Queens park through DNA from grand larceny arrest KERRY BURKE ROCCO PARASCANDOLA NEW YORK DAILY NEWS August 4, 2017

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. - Police on Wednesday made an arrest in a series of sexual assaults dating back six years, according to the Jacksonville Sheriff's Office. 

Javon Collier, 34, is facing two counts of sexual assault, and is a suspect in a third attack. 

According to the arrest report, the first assault occurred May 7, 2016, when Collier pulled alongside a woman walking on San Juan Avenue and asked if she needed a ride.
She got into his car, and he drove her to Murray Hill Park, tied her up with tape and raped her in a bathroom, investigators said. 
The second assault happened May 24, 2016, when a woman walking on Wagner Road on the Northside was kidnapped at gunpoint, driven to a dead end road and raped, according to the arrest report. 
Both women told the Sheriff's Office that the suspect drove a black Impala.
According to JSO, both women picked Collier out of lineups, and DNA evidence found on the women matched DNA that the Florida Department of Law Enforcement had on file from a 2011 sexual assault.
There are no details about the third sexual assault.
Collier was arrested last last week at his home on the city's Westside, where neighbors told News4Jax on Tuesday they're glad he's off the streets. 
"It is shocking -- shocking to me because I've been here for eight years and I've never seen him before," said neighbor Kip Glover. "I think they did the right thing by putting him where he needed to be at."
Collier was booked Thursday into the Duval County Jail, where he's being held without bond.

A doctor has been charged with 118 sexual offences including sexually assaulting a girl under 13.  
It is alleged that Dr Manish Shah, 47, assaulted 54 victims at a surgery in Havering, east London, between June 2004 and July 2013, when he was first arrested.
Shah was first suspended for four months by the General Medical Council in August 2014 - a year after unspecified 'interim conditions' were placed on him - but his suspension has been extended on a annual basis since.
He is now listed on NHS Choices as working one day a week at North Avenue Surgery in Southend-on-Sea, Essex, although none of the charges relate to his time there and the surgery's records have not been updated in nearly three years.
Police began an investigation into Shah, from Romford, after several people came to police with allegations in July and August 2013.
He is due to appear on bail on Thursday, 31 August at Barkingside Magistrates’ Court. 
The NHS website says Shah, who has been registered as a GP since March 2006, is able to perform some minor surgery and his main interest is in family planning. The website adds that he is able to ‘fit and remove [contraceptive] coils’, but it is unclear if any of the allegations relate to intimate examinations.
Shah, who speaks Hindi and Gujarati in addition to English and was not born in the UK, lives in a detached house in an upmarket area of Romford, East London, where the average home costs more than £800,000.
Land Registry records show that he bought the property for £305,000 in 1999.
A spokesman for the GMC was unaware that Shah was still listed as working on the Southend-on-Sea surgery website, pointing out that he would not be allowed to practise under suspension.
The spokesman added: ‘We do not comment on ongoing investigations. Dr Manish Shah had conditions placed on his practice in 2013 preventing him from seeing female patients alone, and was suspended from the register in 2014.
‘This means he has been unable to practise since then. In matters where a doctor is subject to a criminal investigation, our own investigation process cannot continue until criminal proceedings have ended.’
Shah is to appear at Barkingside Magistrates’ Court in East London on August 31.

Pictured: Family planning GP, 47, charged with 118 sexual offences on 54 victims including a child under 13 PADDY DINHAM FOR MAILONLINE and ERMINE SINMAZ and REBECCA CAMBER FOR THE DAILY MAIL 2 August 2017

Within hours of a Sanger teen going missing in May 2015, detectives were hot on the trail. Two years after arresting the man responsible the pursuit of justice is not over.

Sanger Police Chief Silver Rodriquez said, "Because we believe this guy is a sexual predator, we really are hoping for the maximum sentence."

Russell Deviney50, pleaded guilty to several sex crimes in an Oregon court Tuesday. He admitted to masquerading as teenager online, duping the 15-year-old victim to meet with him then whisking her off to Oregon, raping her along the way.

"She got a look at his face, she realized this is not who I thought I was going to meet, and at that point he was moving," said Rodriquez.

The victim eventually escaped when the kidnapper's car broke down. Investigators say had she not broken free, the outcome would be drastically different.

"He knows that if he just lets her go, that she's going to report it and that he's gonna do some hardcore prison time, so we think he had intended to kill her," said Rodriquez.

Detectives said Deviney was preying on other teenage girls online too. They are hoping the judge will impose a strong sentence at his hearing next week.

It's not just the investigators, the victim, along with her mother, will also be at the hearing and are expected to read impact statements.

2 years after Sanger teen kidnapped and raped man accused to be sentenced by Oregon judge Christina Fan Aug 04 2017

Two serial rapists were sentenced to life in prison by the Pretoria High Court.
Police spokesperson Captain Matthews Nkoadi said Samuel Ngobeni (40) and Jeffrey Tsoku (42) had been terrorising women north of the city between 2013 and 2015.
They were found guilty of several counts of rape, three of kidnapping, armed robbery, theft and assault.
They were sentenced to a total of 12 life sentences plus an additional 768 years,” said Nkoadi.
“They offered their victims lifts home then kidnap, rob and rape them in secluded areas,” he said.
The men targeted hiking spots around Kolonade, Wonderpark and Haartebeespoort malls and on Molefe Makinta Highway. They always used the same modus operandi.
“Our team of detectives led by Warrant Officer Moses Mmolawa spent sleepless nights to ensure these men are removed from the streets and society,” Nkoadi said.
Judge Makama sentenced Ngobeni to six life terms plus 288 years in prison and Tsoku six life terms and 480 years.
Tshwane SAPS north cluster commander Major-General Hilder Mohajane commended the investigators for their focussed hard work and dedication.
She said these convictions would deter other members of the community from committing such cruel actions.
Another rapist was sentenced to life imprisonment on Monday in the Ga-Rankuwa High Court. Silas Ramothopa (37) and also declared unfit to possess a firearm.
“He threatened a little girl with a firearm, forced her into the bedroom and raped her while her aunt was away.”
This incident took place in Itsoseng, Mabopane.
The child reported the matter to her aunt when she returned and she alerted the police who arrested and charged Ramothopa with the rape of a minor.
“On Monday 31 July, he was convicted and sentenced to life imprisonment.”

ALLAHASSEE, Fla. (WCTV) – A man in custody for kidnapping and raping a woman in Frenchtown in July is now accused of another sexual assault earlier this year.
Prosecutors charged 55-year-old Earl Thomas in connection with an assault on February 5th.
The arrest report says the suspect approached the victim at the Time Saver gas station on West Brevard, and asked her to go home with him. After she refused, he offered to smoke crack and marijuana with her.
She then followed him to an abandoned vehicle behind a business on West 4th Avenue. Police say after the two did drugs together, the suspect locked the doors and forced the victim to have sex with him, while threatening her with a socket wrench.
Investigators say DNA testing links Thomas to the February crime.
The circumstances are similar to the July 9th assault Thomas is accused of. In that case, police say Thomas jumped out of the bushes and grabbed a woman while she walked near the Time Saver gas station, threatened her with a hammer, then took her to an abandoned home and raped her.

Kidnapping, rape suspect accused of another assault Edan Schultz | WCTV Eyewitness News | 

A serial rapist struck again after he was freed on bail for a string of sex abuse charges.
Edward Hunter, 42, preyed on a mother and her underage daughter on the same day in January. He had been given his freedom in May 2016 by sheriff while he awaited trial on other charges.
The serial predator, whose offences date back to 2003, was finally behind bars.
He was remanded in custody at the end of his trial at the High Court in Edinburgh and was warned he will be given a jail sentence.

He was found guilty of 10 offences of rape, sexual assault, indecency and assault, committed against four victims.
The court heard that in 2003, Hunter, from Carronshore, Falkirk, assaulted a woman at her home in a Stirlingshire village.
Within six years, he was sexually abusing his victim and raped her repeatedly from 2010 to 2012.
Unknown to the woman, in 2007 one of her young relatives also fell prey to Hunter. He sexually abused her then raped her after she turned 13.
The child victim, now 22, told the trial she had been sleeping at her relative’s house when he came in and began touching her inappropriately.
She said: “I told him to stop a few times. One time he was saying it wouldn’t hurt. Another time he was telling me not to tell anybody.”

The woman added that by the time she was 13 or 14, Hunter was having sex with her.
Kath Harper, prosecuting, asked if Hunter asked if she wanted to have sex and she replied: “No.” Asked if he gave her any choice, she said: “No.”
The offences against the woman only came to light when she visited her relative who had been raped by Hunter and told her of the abuse.
She said: “We both got quite upset. I went to the bathroom and when I came back she told me she had phoned the police and they were on their way to talk to me.”

Hunter molested the mother and daughter when he stayed over at their home in Sauchie, Clackmannanshire.
He assaulted the mother as she slept, then put his hand down her 15-year-old daughter’s pyjama bottoms.
After the mother found out about it, she confronted Hunter and said: “How could you touch the bairn?”
Hunter had remained on bail throughout his trial.
He had denied the charges, telling jurors: “I never touched any of them.
“I am not that sort of person. I don’t agree with it. It’s disgusting.”
Sandy Brindley, of Rape Crisis Scotland, said last night: “The safety of women and children must be the priority in any decisions about bail in these circumstances.”

A third woman has come forward with allegations against a Louisville Metro police officer, the department confirmed Friday.
LMPD spokesman Dwight Mitchell said the third woman's allegations, initially reported by WAVE 3, were "similar" to the others levied against Officer Pablo Cano but was unable to specify the exact nature of her claims. Two women have alleged they were raped by Cano, who is under investigation by the department's Public Integrity Unit.
In late June, a Louisville woman sued the police department and Cano, accusing him of rape and sexual abuse. And Monday, a second woman filed a similar suit alleging the officer raped and sexually molested her in December 2016.
Mitchell said he did not believe the third woman had filed a lawsuit.
Louisville attorney Shannon Fauver, who filed suits on behalf of the other two plaintiffs, said she is not currently representing the third woman.  
"I will say that I'm not surprised," Fauver wrote in an email Friday about the allegations. "If someone is a rapist, there will be more victims."
The police department and Louisville Metro Government do not comment on pending litigation. 
Attorney Steve Schroering, who is representing Cano, said Friday evening that he was unable to comment on the third woman's allegations.
He said, though, that he has spoken with the officer at length since he began representing him last week and Cano "maintains his innocence of any criminal activity."
Both women are referred to as Jane Doe in the lawsuits, which were filed in Jefferson Circuit Court. Claims in a lawsuit represent only one side of a case.
The first claims Cano raped a woman on multiple occasions in 2016 and the other alleges the officer forced himself on her when he was off-duty, but in uniform, providing security at an event.
Women in both court filings say Cano would call and video chat them while working for LMPD prior to the alleged assaults. 
Cano has been an LMPD officer since 2015 and is now on administrative leave pending the completion of the internal investigation, a department spokeswoman confirmed, declining to comment further. 

Police have made an arrest in connection with a sexual assault in northwest Dallas, and they say the suspect has confessed to several attacks in the city.
He's been identified as 23-year-old Sean Padilla. So far he's charged with one count of aggravated sexual assault. According to Dallas police, he's confessed to five sexual assaults, and one of them happened in Garland. He will likely face additional charges.
One of the sexual assaults happened on April 4 in the 13700 block of Maham Road. Two more happened in May in the 7000 block of Holly Hill Drive and another on 100 S. Jupiter Road in Garland.
The sexual assaults continued, another one reported in the 8600 of Lazy Acres on June 26. Police confirmed finger printing tests connected him to the sexual assault in the 2900 block of Kendale Drive on July 18.
Police are testing DNA to see if he could possibly be connected to more sexual assaults in the area.
Neighbors in the 2900 block of Kendale Drive are on high alert right now. They say it is anything but business as usual in the community.
”It’s hard,” said neighbor Ana Camacho.
Some women in the area say they are afraid, after learning a mother was sexually assaulted by a strange man while entering her apartment at about 1:30 p.m. on Tuesday afternoon.
“It’s really scary because, there’s a lot of females, a lot of kids,” said neighbor Jacqqy Martinez. “A lot of little girls out here playing, and for that to happen it’s really scary for us.”
Dallas police officers are patrolling the area. A couple of detectives could be seen canvassing an apartment complex on the street on Wednesday.
The crime is frightening to neighbors like Camacho. She says her 13-year-old hangs out in the area with friends.
Camacho explained, "It makes me uncomfortable. It’s just that I’m worried about my daughter, because she likes to be around this park a lot. It’s hard.”
That description, police say, is similar to another rape that happened about 14-miles away on the 8600 block of Lazy Acres three weeks ago. Investigators released a sketch of the suspect from that case, after a gunman entered a woman’s apartment and sexually assaulted the victim.
“I don’t even know what to say,” Camacho explained nervously.
Some women in the area say they will be focused on their surroundings and personal safety.
“I’m going to carry a pepper spray or something,” Martinez said. “Because that’s crazy. I don’t want that happening to me.”
An arrest warrant affidavit for the rape on Holly Hill Drive reveals that the suspect pushed open her apartment door and demanded money and gold. He then showed her a weapon and sexually assaulted her. He told the victim that if she "made too much noise," he would kill her, the affidavit states.
While being interviewed by police, Padilla confessed to the rape.
Padilla is currently in the Dallas County jail with a bond set at $100,000.

POLICE: MAN CONFESSES TO 5 RAPES Demond Fernandez 07/24/17

An alleged serial rapist has been arrested by the police in Lagos for defiling a five-year-old girl.
Emeka Kingsley, a resident of Osoyintola Street in Ilasamaja, Isolo Local Council Development Area, was said to have raped five other children at different intervals before his current victim.
It was gathered that the suspect was arrested over the weekend after a tenant caught him penetrating the minor.
According to a resident, Tolani Bakare, he offered the child biscuit before taking her to the toilet, where he raped her.
Bakare said: “He gave the girl biscuit and took her into the toilet where he raped her. The girl was crying inside the toilet and her elder sister, who was looking for her, heard her voice.
“She called her name and walked towards the toilet. At that point, Kingsley rushed out. When the little girl was asked why she was crying, she told her sister what Kingsley was doing to her.
“It wasn’t the first time he raped children in this neighbourhood. He has done it to five others and begged their parents for forgiveness when they discovered it.”
The suspect was arrested after the victim’s mother filed a complaint at the Ilasamaja Police Station.
A source said the suspect’s family offered policemen bribe to settle the case but they were rebuffed and warned.
After obtaining a medical report which indicated that the minor’s hymen had been broken, the division moved the case file and the suspect to the Gender Unit, Command Headquarters, Ikeja.

A "dangerous and disturbed" man who sexually assaulted five women in a single weekend, subjecting his final victim to a "horrific" knife-point attack, has been jailed for eight years.
Dorian Bell, 32, of Southwark, carried out the attacks on the weekend of 18 and 19 March this year, targeting women and teenaged girls in south London – one of whom was walking with her father when she was assaulted.
His first victim was young woman he attempted to engage in conversation as she walked home in Southwark at about 4am on 18 March, before sexually assaulting her. Bell ran off when he was disturbed by residents alerted by her screams.
Less than an hour later, at 4.50am, on New Kent Road, Walworth, Bell assaulted a woman as she walked home with a companion, putting his hands up her dress. He ran away when she fought back.
Bell struck again the next day in Beckway Street, Walworth, targeting a teenaged girl on her way to the shops at about 4.45pm. Without warning he grabbed her and shoved his left hand under her top before groping her.
Less than an hour later at 5.25pm in Walworth, Bell assaulted another teenager as she was walking with her father, grabbing her right buttock and squeezing it for 5 to 10 seconds, the Metropolitan Police said.
Later that night at 11.40pm, Bell grabbed a woman as she walked down John Ruskin Street in Southwark, dragging her into an alleyway and punching her in the face, before producing a knife and telling her he would rape her
Two passers-by were alerted by the victim’s screams and Bell again ran away.
The victim immediately called the police and officers on their way to her spotted Bell in a nearby street, apprehending him after a short chase. He then pulled out the knife in his possession and attempted to cut his wrists and neck with it, before he was eventually arrested.
Detectives said they were able to quickly link the attacks by the descriptions given by the victims and other evidence.
At Inner London Crown Court, Bell was sentenced to eight years imprisonment plus a further five years on licence, and placed on the sex offenders register indefinitely.
DC Robert Jamieson of the Met’s Sexual Offences, Exploitation and Child Abuse Command, welcomed the sentence and paid tribute to the courage of the victims.
Dorian Bell is an extremely dangerous and disturbed sexual predator who has complete disregard for his victims and the impact his actions have had on their lives. 
He sexually assaulted five females in a series of attacks over one weekend, one of whom was subjected to a horrific knife-point attack.
“I would like thank the victims and acknowledge their courage throughout this investigation. Due to the overwhelming forensic and CCTV evidence, Bell had no option other than to plead guilty.”
He added: “The sentence handed to Bell reflects the gravity of the offences and the effect that his actions have had on the victims since the attacks.”
The Met declined to release an image of Bell.

'Disturbed' sexual predator who attacked five women in weekend rampage jailed for eight years Rachel Roberts August 06 2017

SERIAL RAPISTS 38 29 luglio 2017

5-year-old girl sexually abused by a serial child rapist  8 agosto 2017

32-year-old man raped 2 elderly women, 89 and 71-years-old 8 agosto 2017

Girl abducted, gang-raped, murdered 8 agosto 2017

3-year-old girl brutally raped and killed 7 agosto 2017

6-year-old girl raped, locked in a suitcase, tossed into a river 7 agosto 2017

Serial paedo sexually abused 4 young boys 7 AGOSTO 2017

Paedo mormon priest admits 21 child sex offences against young boys 6 AGOSTO 2017

Paedo salesian priest jailed for sexual abuse of young boys 6 AGOSTO 2017

2 paedos jailed for using popular instant messaging app Kik 6 AGOSTO 2017

Apps for Pedophiles 3 "Predator's Paradise" 4 agosto 2017

Paedo teacher sentenced for sexually abusing pupils 6 AGOSTO 2017

53-year-old woman beaten, raped at her home 6 agosto 2017

Ti piace?

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...