Post in evidenza

Serial child rapist, killer sentenced to death #JusticeForZainab

LAHORE – An anti-terrorism court on Saturday found Imran Ali, prime accused in Zainab rape and murder in Kasur, guilty and award...

AddToAny

mercoledì 30 agosto 2017

SERIAL RAPISTS 42

A serial sex attacker who set out on a "savage sexual mission" targeting strangers after watching pornography online has been jailed for 22 years.


"Dangerous" Ilija High raped an 18-year-old woman in Derby three times and sexually assaulted and tried to rape two other victims, aged 14 and 28.
Clive Stockwell, prosecuting, said High had "corrupted fantasies" and a fetish for having sex with strangers.
The 23-year-old, from Chaddesden in Derby, pleaded guilty to 12 offences.
Judge Robert Egbuna said there was "copycat offending" after High watched material depicting "violent, unconsenting sex".
"At the time you committed these offences, you were not suffering from any mental disorder," he said.
"Your predilection for watching depraved material led you to attack in the most frightful and devastating manner.
"You, Mr High, are a dangerous offender."
In a victim impact statement read to Derby Crown Court, the youngest victim said she thought about what happened every day.
"I want him to know the damage he has done," she said in the statement.
"Before I was very confident and always out, sociable and happy. What happened destroyed my confidence.
"I have a real fear of strangers. I hate the dark. I spent over two years looking at everyone, wondering if it was him. I was terrified of being attacked again."

The attacks

  • 27 September 2014 - High sexually assaults and tries to rape a 14-year-old girl on a footpath near West Park nature reserve in the Spondon area of Derby.
  • 7 September 2015 - High rapes an 18-year-old woman three times and tries to rape her a fourth time in Darley Park.
  • 22 December 2015 - High returns to the same footpath in Spondon where he sexually assaults and tries to rape a 28-year-old woman.
  • 13 March 2017 - Police launch a dedicated appeal hotline and publicise this through 40,000 flyers, social media and a media appeal. Someone recognises High and contacts police.
  • 14 March 2017 - Police visit High's home and obtain a DNA sample from him.
  • 15 March 2017 - High hands himself in at a police station, is arrested and confesses to the offences when he is interviewed by police.
line
In court High pleaded guilty to three counts of rape, three counts of attempted rape, one assault, three counts of making indecent photographs of a child, one count of possessing a prohibited image of a child and one count of possessing extreme pornographic images involving animals.
In mitigation, Martin Elwick QC said: "This case demonstrates the corrosive nature of some online pornography."
He said the offending "emanates from him viewing that sort of material".
The first attack happened almost three years ago but appeals for information were unsuccessful.
Police then linked the two 2015 attacks when they found DNA on a piece of bubble gum that High had put in a bin before attacking the woman in Spondon.
This DNA matched that which was left at the scene of the Darley Park rape, and a review of unsolved cases linked these attacks to the earlier assault of the 14-year-old girl.

Handed himself in

Police then launched a high-profile manhunt in March this year and someone contacted the force the same day after recognising a sketch of him in a police flyer.
Officers visited High's home the following day and obtained a DNA sample from him after they received a tip-off in response to their appeal.
The next morning, High handed himself in at a police station, confessed to the attacks and was arrested.
Supt Tracy Harrison said there had been "a big discussion" about whether to run such a large appeal as it could frighten the public and "bring it all back" for his victims.
She thanked his victims for their help, along with the person who came forward with information.
"I made the appeal on the Monday morning and we got the information late on that Monday directly from the appeal, from a member of the community in Derby," she said.
Supt Harrison said serial "stranger rapists" were "not common at all", and Derby would be "a safer place" with High in prison.
"It's very rare we get these kind of offences and people like Ilija committing these offences," she said.
"I'm absolutely passionate about the city and I just wanted to bring that person to justice."

SERIAL RAPISTS 26 20 aprile 2017


A Georgia judge has sentenced a serial rapist to 160 years behind bars after being convicted of sexually assaulting two young woman, one of them just 17-years-old, as reported by Atlanta Journal-Constitution.
Patrick Demetrius Payton, 35, beat and raped two women in 2015, repeatedly punching an unidentified teenager in a laundromat before sexually assaulting her. The other victim, who also remains unidentified, suffered a similar fate at the hands of Payton. However in addition to the brutality, he stole her cell phone.
Payton’s week-long trial was filled with violent outbursts on the part of the accused. Court records indicate that he started fights with people in the court room and often screamed and threatened onlookers. Deputies have even said that he spit on them and threatened to stab them as they led him to face his judgement.
The judge was having none of it and addressed the 35-year-old rapist at his sentencing hearing.
“The only conclusion I can draw is that you are a cowardly predator of defenseless women,” Judge A. Gregory Poole said in court. “There’s something in you that makes you hurt people. I need to make sure you never walk the streets of this state again.”
Assistant District Attorney Courtney Veal urged the judge to serve up the maximum sentence, which he did.
“He believes he can get around any consequences for his actions,” she said, nothing his lengthy criminal record. “Every time he is given another chance, he is more emboldened and his behavior escalates. He cannot be trusted to exist in free society.”
Both of Payton’s victims received treatment at a nearby hospital and have recovered, though Veal said in court that the trauma from the incidents will never fully heal.
Payton was convicted of two counts each of criminal attempt to commit rape, aggravated assault, aggravated battery, false imprisonment and misdemeanor sexual battery, as well as burglary and robbery. He was given an additional 24 months for the two misdemeanors and is not eligible for parole, meaning he will likely spend the rest of his life behind bars.

‘Cowardly predator’: Serial rapist threatens and spits on deputies as they lead him through court house to face judge Lawrence Bonk August 26, 2017

A SERIAL killer who raped, stoned, and burned one of his victims clapped and shouted "at least I'm still alive" as he was sent down by a judge.
Cameron Wilson, 20, appeared to show no remorse when he was sentenced to 71 years in prison for multiple murders in South Africa.
Wilson's final victim, 18-year-old Lekita Moore, was found stabbed to death with 98 wounds.
Appearing in front of his victim's families at Western Cape High Court, he was seen wearing a Nike tracksuit and adopting a relaxed manner.
He was seen slouching, smiling, and giggling before judge Chantel Fortuin sentenced him on 13 separate charges.
She handed him four life terms for the murders of Toyher Stober, Stacey Lee Mohale, Lekita Moore and for the rape of Dawney Davids.
Stacey Lee Mohale, who was 16 at the time of her death, was raped, stoned, and then set alight by Wilson.
He was also given 15 years for the murder of Alfonso van Rooyen, another 15 years for the murder of Ernest Erasmus, and 10 years for the murder of Roslyn Lakay.
The judge also handed him five years for possession of an unlicensed firearm and ammunition as well as 10 years for attempted murder.and conspiracy to commit a crime.
He also got six years for assault with intent to commit grievous bodily harm.
As the sentences were read out he rolled his eye and laughed before clapping and saying loudly, "at least I'm still alive".
Relatives of the victims shouted out "you will rot in hell" and "murderer" from the public gallery.
Letika Moore's father told the IOL newspaper: "I cry every night for my child. She was my everything. He took my source of energy away.
"She is never coming back to us. He must feel the same way we feel. No one should be able to see him, not even his family. He is a serial killer."
State prosecutor Carine Teunissen said: "He was cruel and the crimes he committed were gruesome.

"He disrespected women and enjoyed manipulating them and when they defied him, he lashed at them."
Wilson will be eligible for parole in 25 years.



Sick serial killer who raped, stoned, and burned victims taunts their families as he’s sent to prison 

George Sandeman
 
26th August 2017 
NEW HANOVER COUNTY, NC (WWAY) — A former officer with the Carolina Beach Police Department is going to prison  for committing numerous sexual assaults against women.
Joseph Adam Silva, 31, was convicted of four counts of second degree sexual offense, two counts of second degree rape, three counts of sexual servitude of an adult victim, and four counts of impersonating a law enforcement officer.
Silva began working with Carolina Beach Police in March of 2015. Before his probationary status ended, he was terminated.
After his termination, in January of 2016, Silva contacted a 16-year-old escort through BackPage.com. When they met, he claimed he was a police officer, showed her his former police ID card but covered his name, and showed her a picture of himself in uniform. Silva claimed he was working a prostitution operation and then raped her in his truck.
In another instance, a missing person’s report was filed regarding a young woman. When detectives found her, she reported a sexual assault at the hands of a man who claimed to be a police officer. The man had contacted her as an escort through BackPage.com. When she met the man, he showed her his former police badge and a picture of himself in police uniform. Silva again claimed he was working a prostitution operation and forced the victim to perform oral sex on him. This investigation was kept discreet as detectives were unsure if the offender was in fact an officer.
On March 15, 2016, a 19-year-old female who had advertised as an escort on BackPage.com was contacted by a man and asked to meet at a residence in Carolina Beach. Once the female arrived, the offender claimed that he was a police officer. He showed her his former police ID card, covered his name, showed her a picture in unfirom and showed her a handgun in a holster. The attacker claimed that he was working a prostitution operation and forced the victim to perform oral sex on him. 
This victim had recently met FBI Special Agent Novelli. She reported the sexual assault to him the next day. She cooperated in arranging to meet the offender again so that his identity could be discovered and charges could be filed. Silva showed up for the meeting, and was taken into custody by the New Hanover Sheriff’s Office. Silva had left his three-year-old and seven-year-old children in his home asleep after leaving to meet the female next door.
After Silva’s arrest, a young woman living in Brunswick County saw him on the news and reported to the Brunswick County Sheriff’s Office that Silva had assaulted her. He had contacted her through an advertisement as an escort on Craigslist. He also claimed to be a police officer and showed her a picture of himself in police uniform. He forced the victim to perform oral sex on him and raped her. Detectives found that the telephone number Silva used to contact this victim was the same number used to contact the 16-year-old victim in early January, linking him to that crime.
A forensic examination of Silva’s telephone revealed direct contact with two of the known victims, along with multiple females known to law enforcement officers to engage in prostitution and direct contact by Silva with Cape Fear Escorts.
Detectives tried to contact all of the women in the telephone; one of them reported a sexual assault that had occurred in the early morning hours of March 9, 2016, at the same residence in Carolina Beach where the March 15th assault had occurred. Silva had also contacted her through an advertisement on BackPage.com. All five women gave detailed descriptions of their attacker matching Silva.
Assistant District Attorney Connie Jordan stated, “The defendant preyed on some of the most vulnerable people in our community, people who are fearful they are going to be harmed, fearful they won’t be believed, fearful they will be arrested and sent to jail, fearful their families will find out. By holding himself out as a law enforcement, Joseph Silva placed these women in fear for their lives and also made them feel they would not be safe if they reported his crimes against them.”
Silva will serve a minimum of 10 and a maximum of 17 years in prison. When he is released from prison he will be under an additional suspended sentence of 10 – 17 years with supervised probation for a period of 60 months in the sex offender control program. Silva will have to surrender his law enforcement certification. A permanent no-contact order will be in place for all of the victims.
These convictions will also require Silva to register as an aggravated sexual offender with satellite-based monitored Sex Offender and Public Protection Registry for the rest of his life.
FORMER OFFICER CONVICTED OF RAPING WOMEN, POSING AS LAW ENFORCEMENT WWAY News 28 08 2017

JERSEY CITY - A 31-year-old man convicted of raping a woman in 2003 is now accused of breaking into another's woman's home this month and sexually assaulting her. 
Marquis Gilchrist is charged with aggravated sexual assault on a 22-year-old woman, whom he held at knifepoint inside her home on Fairmount Avenue on Aug. 13, Hudson County Prosecutor Esther Suarez announced Monday evening. 
While authorities have not released specifics of the attack - including where exactly the assault occurred - sources told The Jersey Journal Gilchrist climbed through a window at the victim's home and raped her.
Gilchrist was paroled from state prison in November after receiving a 15-year sentence for the same offense on the same Jersey City street in 2003.
In the Nov. 20, 2003 attack, Gilchrist broke into the woman's home and threatened her with a knife. When he didn't find anything to steal he told the victim "I have to take something from you" and threatened to kill her if she told anyone what happened, The Jersey Journal previously reported.
Four days after the 2003 sexual assault, Gilchrist was arrested in a separate burglary on Jewett Avenue and later submitted to a DNA test that linked him to the Fairmount Avenue rape, authorities said.
A spokesman for the Department of Corrections said Gilchrist was granted parole on Nov. 6, 2016. That same week was he placed on electronic monitoring, though it is not clear if he was still following the conditions of his release. 

The accused's sentencing stems from the rape cases that he committed between 2013 and 2014 in the vicinity of Mmakau. 

He raped his first victim on Monday, 18 March 2013. At the time of the incident, the victim was on her way to the tuck-shop when he stopped his vehicle and forced the victim to get inside. He drove to the nearby bushes where he raped her.
The accused raped the second victim on Friday, 07 June 2013 after he threatened and forced her to accompany him to his place where he ultimately raped her. The accused raped his third victim on Sunday, 8 December 2013. In this incident, the victim was dragged to the nearby bushes at Tshwara Section in Mmakau, where she was raped.
On Friday, 30 May 2014, the accused raped a minor while she was on her way to school. He threatened the victim with a firearm, then dragged her to the nearby bushes where he raped her. He was initially arrested for two cases after an intensive investigation and eventually linked through DNA with two other cases.
The North West Provincial Commissioner, Lieutenant General Baile Motswenyane expressed thanks to the investigation team other role players including members of the community who ensured that a serial rapist was arrested and sentenced. She said that the sentence will serve as an indication that the police and other role players will not hesitate to take drastic steps against those who commit crime including Gender Based Violence.
Meanwhile, a provincial suspect raiding conducted between Thursday, 24 and Friday, 25 August led to apprehension of 243 suspects for various offences. The suspects were arrested at all seven policing clusters within the province. Out of the 243 suspects, 44 were nabbed for committing crimes against women and children.

South Africa: Mmakau a 31-Year-Old Mmakau's Serial Rapist Was Sentenced to Four Life Imprisonments By Ga-Rankuwa Regional Court Last Week 27 AUGUST 2017

Thohoyandou - A serial rapist was handed nine life sentences by the Thohoyandou High Court in Limpopo on Monday.
Mbudzeni Christopher Nemalili, 25, of Ha-Mangilasi village near Vuwani was arrested after he terrorised the community for more than four months in 2012.

“The offences were committed between September 22 and December 21, 2012. The accused would break in and enter the homes of victims and rape them, armed with two big knives,” said NPA provincial spokesperson Mashudu Malabi-Dzhangi.

He had targeted young girls who lived with single parents at Ramukhuba and Dzwerani Villages in the Vhembe district.

During the trial police testified that the accused had worn a balaclava when he committed the crimes. He was linked to the crimes through DNA.

State prosecutor Advocate Nnyambeni Nekhambele, argued that the accused was not remorseful and that some of the victims were under the age of 16. He said they were raped more than once.

He also submitted that the accused should be removed from the society and be kept in prison for life.

Nine life sentences for serial rapist 2017-08-28 Chester Makana, News24



Mentally ill minor raped, killed by 2 youth 30 agosto 2017


27-year-old woman gang-raped on a moving bus, killed, dumped on the road 30 agosto 2017


5-year-old kindergarten girl raped by 30-year-old van driver 29 agosto 2017




CHILD RAPISTS 173 29 AGOSTO 2017



Ti piace?

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...