Post in evidenza

Serial child rapist, killer sentenced to death #JusticeForZainab

LAHORE – An anti-terrorism court on Saturday found Imran Ali, prime accused in Zainab rape and murder in Kasur, guilty and award...


giovedì 21 settembre 2017


A victim of a serial violent abuser has dubbed his attacker Freddy Krueger – after the infamous horror movie character.
Evil Peter Johnson’s trial heard he returned to haunt the boy in his dreams, just like the killer in A Nightmare on Elm Street.
Former soldier Johnson was accused of 35 sexual and violent crimes against women and children over 15 years.
The 47-year-old, from Markinch, Fife, was yesterday convicted of 20 offences. He will be sentenced later this month.
Johnson claimed to be a family man but was terrorising children as young as eight in the middle of the night.
The controlling brute subjected three vulnerable women to an appalling reign of terror, including throwing one of them, who was pregnant, so violently down stairs that she gave birth prematurely. Her baby later died.
One of his child victims was sexually assaulted and forced to strip naked and stand in the cold beside an open window while he sat and watched her.
On another occasion, he sexually assaulted an eight-year-old girl who woke in the middle of the night to find him upon her.
A male child victim, now aged 25, told Livingston High Court Johnson knew his mother and repeatedly seized opportunities during his childhood when she was absent.
He said: “When my mum went to go to the shops, I was screaming and crying to go with her. If I was left, something would happen to me.”
“He was evil, horrible. He plays the nice man but behind closed doors the man’s a monster.
“It’s just memory after memory of violence. I still get night terrors.”

Referring to a property where he suffered at Johnson’s hands, the victim added: “It should be called Elm Street, because he’s like Krueger.
Another child victim, who is now aged 36, said she was repeatedly groped and ogled by Johnson.
She told the court he would kick her in the head, order her out of bed and open all the windows in her room. She was then ordered to strip and not move while he sat on a chair watching.
She told the jury Johnson once tried to rape her but she struggled so violently he didn’t succeed.
The former infantry soldier with the Black Watch denied a catalogue of 35 charges, including rape, sexual assault, lewd, libidinous and indecent behaviour to children and assault to severe injury.
The allegations spanned a period from 1994 to 2009, covering locations including Rosyth Barracks and addresses in Kirkcaldy and Dunfermline.

Prosecutor Jane Farquharson told the jury Johnson had repeatedly targeted “highly vulnerable women living in the chaos of grief or drug addictions” and took a “perverted sexual interest” in children.
Judge Lord Kinclaven placed Johnson on the sex offenders’ register and remanded him in custody.
Johnson’s partner for the last 10 years, Alexandra Watson Smith, who gave evidence in his defence, ran screaming from court as he was led to the cells.
Adam J. Sesay had no answer for a Franklin County judge who asked why he had raped six women, three at gunpoint, over a four-month period last year.

“I don’t know, sir,” Sesay replied.

Sesay, 20, offered a brief apology after pleading guilty to 15 counts of rape for the forced sex acts.

Judge Mark Serrott sentenced him to 33 years in prison.

These are heinous, violent, horrible crimes,” the judge said.

Sesay was 18 when he committed the crimes from March 28 to July 14, 2016. The victims who weren’t held at gunpoint were choked. Two of the attacks took place at the apartment building where he lived on Lonsdale Place East on the East Side.

Four of the victims had agreed to meet Sesay for sex after connecting through advertisements on the Backpage website, said Assistant Prosecutor Kara Keating. But another victim was a 17-year-old girl who Sesay attacked and dragged into some bushes on East Livingston Avenue on the Far East Side as she was walking home from a COTA bus stop.

Other charges, including aggravated robbery and kidnapping, were dismissed in exchange for the pleas.

“Some of the victims did agree to meet up with him for sex, but the defendant took it to another level when he took out a gun and held it to their heads,” Keating said. She described what happened to the teenager as “every parent’s worst nightmare.”

None of the victims attended the hearing, but four submitted letters that were read in court.

“Yes, I may have put myself in a dangerous position, but no one deserves to be raped,” one wrote. “You, young man, are a sick and twisted individual. You are a menace.”

Serrott described all of the victims as vulnerable.

“No matter whether you met them on Backpage or any place else, they had a right to control their bodies and whether they say yes or no,” the judge told him. “And you beat some of these people, you raped them, you had a gun, you took a 17-year-old off the street. They will have life sentences, sir. You’re lucky I’m only giving you 33.”

The crimes were solved when DNA evidence matched Sesay’s profile, which was in a database because of felony-level crimes he committed as a juvenile.

A MAN found guilty of attempting to rape a 12-year-old girl, along with other acts of indecent treatment of children, groped another girl's breasts weeks after being released on parole.
Brian Joseph Mitchell, 42, pleaded guilty to one count of indecent treatment of a child under 16 in the Rockhampton District Court on Friday.
The court heard Mitchell had been found guilty by a jury in 2014 of one count of maintaining a relationship with a child, one of attempted rape and two of indecent treatment of a child.
There were two victims linked to those charges - one was about seven-years-old when Mitchell first abused them.
He had been sentenced to six years and six months prison and was released on parole in May 2016.
Crown prosecutor Tiffany Lawrence said Mitchell committed the indecent treatment offence he faced court over this time within two months of being released on parole.
"He has not been held on remand for this offence as he has been serving out the remainder of his previous sentence," she said.
The court heard Mitchell's latest victim was 13 when he groped her breasts.
Ms Lawrence said Mitchell, in his interview with police, said he thought the girl was developing a crush on him and he had taken advantage of the situation.
He claimed he was high on methamphetamines at the time of the offence.
The court heard he made admissions about the offending to three people before confessing to police.
Defence Barrister Ross Lo Monaco said Mitchell had started using drugs when he was 17 and had a problem ever since, evident on his criminal history.
He said Mitchell had broken his parole for the offending by returning a positive drug test.
Judge Michael Burnett sentenced Mitchell to a nine-month jail term to be served cumulative of the current sentence he is serving, with a parole eligibility date of December 7, 2017.

CAPE TOWN - Northern Cape police have welcomed the hefty sentence that has been handed down to a convicted serial rapist in Kuruman.
Twenty-two-year-old Tiisetso Tutu Jetro was handed three life sentences and an additional 75 years imprisonment by the High Court in Kathu this week.
The sentences will run concurrently.
The convicted rapist was apprehended in 2016 for sexually assaulting numerous young women since 2012.
The police’s Dimakatso Mooi says DNA linked the man to eight rape cases.
The suspect who resides in Kuruman was found guilty after he had raped a series of young girls and women, aged between 11 and 30.”


DALLAS - A suspected serial rapist is being held in the Dallas County jail after a city surveillance camera captured his license plate and led to his capture, according to Dallas police records.

Desmond Fisher, 28, is currently charged with one count of aggravated sexual assault. His bail is set at $100,000.

Fisher is a suspect in at least seven other rapes in 2017, according to police records.

According to Dallas police, the victim was walking in the 2100 block of Arden Road about 9:30 p.m. on September 12 when a man driving a green Ford F-150 offered her a ride. The woman accepted the ride because she walks with a cane because walking is difficult for her.

The man drove her to an empty lot in the 3100 block of Persimmon Road where he threatened her with a screwdriver, strangled her until she couldn’t breathe and raped her, according to police records.

The man pulled her out of the truck, threw her in the bushes and drove away, the record says.

Surveillance camera footage maintained by the city’s code compliance department captured portions of the incident. Police were then able to get a license plate off the truck, which was registered to Fisher.

The victim picked him out of a photo lineup, the records say.
MADURAI: A government school headmaster in Madurai district, found to have sexually abused 22 girls, was sentenced to 55 years rigorous imprisonment by a special court on Tuesday.

The court fined S Arockiasamy, who is also suspected of sexually abusing 91 boys and girls of the school in backward Podhumbu village, Rs 3.4 lakh will be distributed among the 22 girls, who included dalits.

100 girl children sexually abused over 3 years by school headmaster 21 settembre 2017

In a verdict, which is considered landmark in every sense, additional district judge R Shanmugasundaram found Arockyasamy guilty under various sections of the Indian Penal Code, SCST (Prevention of Atrocities) Act and Tamil Nadu Women Harassment Act. The judge, however, acquitted the other teachers, C Amali Rose and Shanmuga Kumarasamy and Victor, who were charged with aiding and abetting the headmaster in the crime that continued until the mother of a victim took the issue to police seven years ago. Police filed a case against the headmaster and three teachers.

"For a special court for cases of atrocities against Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes, giving 50plus years of imprisonment to a convict and making the convict pay fine to his victims is a first in the country," said a beaming public prosecutor P Parimaladevi.

According to her, 91 students, including several boys, at the government high school in Podhumbu in Madurai district had been sexually abused by headmaster Arockiasamy.
It was Panju, whose child was one of the headmaster's victims, who mustered courage and set in motion the process that culminated in the offender being sent to jail. "Unfortunately, she is not alive to savour the victory after the verdict was announced," Parimaladevi said.

The case had to be taken to the Madras high court several times during the trial period. First, the high court was approached to get the trial shifted out to a special court for cases under SCST Act from the regular Mahila Court in Madurai.
Even after Justice S Nagamuthu's order transferring the case to the special court, difficulties persisted since the prosecutor was a male. On petitions from AIDWA and Podhumbu villagers, the court then appointed Jaya Indra Patel of Mahila Court as public prosecutor.Thereafter, the court appointed Parimaladevi as public prosecutor, assisted by Nirmala Rani.

Headmaster gets 55-year jail for sexual abuse of 22 girls L SaravananTNN | Updated: Sep 20, 2017

A serial sex offender who abused three young girls - one aged four - has been jailed for 21 years.
Neil Windle, 42, of HMP Forest Bank, plead guilty to a total of 28 offences of rape and sexual assault of a child at an earlier hearing.
During the investigation, Windle was arrested and quizzed by detectives but continued to attack girls while on bail.
Detectives began their inquiries in late 2016, when a teenage girl who had been reported missing told officers that she had been repeatedly sexually abused by Windle.
Following this disclosure, GMP’s Specialist Protective Services Team made further enquiries during which they learned how Windle had sexually abused other young girls between the ages of four and 16.
In September 2016, Windle was arrested and bailed pending further enquiries but failed to cease his offending, continuing to sexually abuse young girls up until his final arrest in December 2016.
He has now been jailed at a sentencing hearing this week at Manchester Minshull Street Crown Court.
Det Con April Hopwood, from GMP’s Rochdale Borough, said: “Windle took every opportunity to sexually exploit these young girls, often relying on the façade that he wanted to build a trusting relationship with them.

The evidence we have gathered throughout this investigation went above and beyond in proving Windle’s depravity and desperate need to subject innocent people to horrific abuse for his own indulgence.
“Every ounce of courage that his victims have so bravely shown throughout this investigation has enabled us to take a man, who has had such a detrimental effect on a number of lives, and put him behind bars.”
Greater Manchester is nationally recognised as a model of good practice in terms of support services available to victims.
You can call Greater Manchester Police on 101, or alternatively people can refer themselves to St Mary’s Sexual Assault Referral Centre on 0161 276 6515, whether or not you want make a police report.

St Mary’s Sexual Assault Referral Centre in Manchester provides a comprehensive and coordinated forensic, counselling and medical aftercare service to anyone in Greater Manchester who has experienced rape or sexual assault. Services are available on a 24-hour basis and people can access them via Greater Manchester Police, or as a self-referral.
Manchester Rape Crisis is a confidential support service run by women for women and girls who have been raped or sexually abused. Confidential helpline: 0161 273 4500

Sick serial sex offender who abused three girls is jailed after continuing attacks while he was on bail NEAL KEELING 20 SEP 2017

A gun-toting serial sex attacker climbed through a Bronx woman’s window from the fire escape, raped her — and then asked to see her again, sources said.
The terrifying attack was one of two police have linked to the same suspect. On Wednesday, cops released new video of the suspect they are seeking, showing him meandering up a set of stairs in a Bronx building.
The 29-year-old victim woke up in her apartment on Thieriot Ave. in Soundview at about 1 a.m. on Sept. 10 and was shocked to find the man standing in front of her.
He had crawled in through her unlocked bedroom window from the fire escape, police and sources said.
She didn’t have her contact lenses in and the room was dark so she couldn’t see him clearly, sources said. He shined a flashlight tied to a gun into her eyes.
As her mother and sister slept in the next room, he commanded her to turn over any cash she had in the apartment. She went to a drawer and handed him the $400 she had stashed there.
He then ordered her to touch herself, pulled down his pants and raped her. Then he bizarrely said he wanted to see her again before leaving through the same window, sources said.
The victim called a friend in tears who consoled her and encouraged her to report the the crime to police, which she did about 10 a.m., sources said.
Investigators believe the same man tried to rape a 20-year-old woman nearby last year. She was in her apartment on Taylor Ave. when the man climbed through a window into her kitchen at about 1:30 a.m. Nov. 16.
He forced the woman to touch his genitals and masturbated before leaving via the fire escape, police said.
The victim in the Sept. 10 incident described her attacker as about 5-foot-7, burly and dressed in dark clothing, sources said. Police said he is black with a medium build and was wearing a green T-shirt and faded blue jeans.
Anyone with information is asked to call Crime Stoppers at (800) 577-TIPS.
PHANG NGA — Five suspects accused of participating in serial gang rapes of a teen girl in the southern province of Phang Nga were behind bars as police said some of her attackers may have paid to participate.
The five men were arrested after being named in 11 warrants as suspects in a 14-year-old girl’s allegations that 40 men from her community, Ko Raet, sexually assaulted her on repeated occasions last year. Community elders have responded by denouncing the girl as a liar.
“The five accused men today are currently in custody,” police Lt. Col. Kittiphum Thinthalang said Monday, declining to comment further.
The five men – Wabum Samin, 69; Wadech Sumen, 57; Keerati Sumen, 30; Thawatchai Thaogu, 35; and Nuttawut Butnoi, 31 – were led in handcuffs from Khokkloi Police Station to a provincial court on various charges relating to the kidnapping and rape of a child under 15.
Among the charges was profiting from the commission of obscene acts, which a lawyer who helped the accuser’s family bring their complaint forward said could lead to trafficking-related charges.
“Police have to investigate whether this falls into the vein of human trafficking. If she says that she saw money exchange hands once, then it already falls into the realm of human trafficking,” said Chanon Abdullah, president of Muslims for Peace, the foundation aiding the accuser and her family.
Lt. Col. Sathit Phromutai of Khokkloi police said Saturday that the five suspects were eligible for release on bonds of 260,000 baht, which their families were gathering.
The men’s wives and mothers protested outside the police station, wailing and yelling at the officers. Some appeared to faint and had to be taken for medical treatment.
While some in the community have accused the minor and her family of smearing their reputations with false accusations, the national audience following the case has been generally unsympathetic.
“Eventually these bastards will confess, accuse each other or be damned with evidence and they’ll get jailed,” Facebook user Thitima Sermwiwatwong wrote in one of many similar comments to a Khaosod news report. “Even so, the victim’s family still won’t be safe and won’t be able to live here anymore. Just look at the base conduct and wretched mentality of the villagers, both the men and the women.”

CAPE TOWN - Convicted Cape Town serial rapist Sikhangele Mki was handed 15 life sentences and 120 years behind bars.

He was convicted for 84 crimes, including 30 counts of rape and 27 of kidnapping.
The 34-year-old raped 30 women, aged between 11 and 28. He also kidnapped, assaulted and robbed several other women.
Deputy Judge President Patricia Goliath described him as a monster who terrorised his community over a four-year period.
The carelessness, cruelty and brutality of the attacks place this matter into the category of the most serious cases this court has ever dealt with,” Goliath added.
The accused is a serial rapist. He has no respect for the bodily and personal integrity of women.”
Mki pleaded guilty to all 84 crimes and his name was placed on the national sex offender register.
He would threaten women at knifepoint and would at times stab, rob and kidnap his victims.

15 life terms & 120 years for Cape serial rapist SOUTH AFRICA 14 September 2017

JOHANNESBURG - The High Court in Pietermaritzburg has sentenced a convicted murderer and rapist to three life terms along with an additional 50 years behind bars.
Sibusiso Mpisane was found guilty on five counts of rape and one murder.
He attacked girls in KwaZulu-Natal between the ages of eight and 17.
The police's Thulane Zwane says the sentences will run concurrently.
“Such a sentence should serve as a warning to others who are thinking of raping vulnerable women.”

KZN MURDERER & RAPIST HIT WITH 3 LIFE TERMS PLUS 50 YEARS Thando Kubheka September 13 2017

Gardai have arrested a suspected serial rapist who may have attacked 11 women in recent weeks.

The man was being held at Lucan Garda Station after three young women reported that they had been raped by him at different locations across the country.
The rapes are alleged to have happened in Dublin, Portlaoise and Galway.
It is understood that apart from sexually assaulting the women, the attacker threatened them with knives, robbed them and beat them up.
The suspect is a Romanian national and he was arrested after a massive investigation involving the garda's Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault Unit. The specialist unit was backed up by investigating officers from Clondalkin, Galway and Portlaoise.
It is understood that the alleged rape in Portlaoise happened just over a week ago. The others happened at earlier dates.
All the alleged victims are prostitutes who have been operating on escort websites.
It is understood that they are foreign nationals working in the sex industry here.
The suspect was arrested in west Dublin yesterday morning.
It is believed that gardai were able to make the arrest after gathering "excellent quality" CCTV of the suspect at three different locations.
DNA evidence has also been obtained by investigators.
Sources said gardai had planned a special undercover operation to arrest the suspect.
Officers have used a specialised computer system known as the Violent Crime Linkage Analysis system (Viclas) to determine if the alleged rapes are linked to one man.
Viclas was developed by the Royal Canadian Mounted Police in the early 1990s to compare different crimes for similarities.
It is understood that the suspect was initially being questioned last night about the alleged rape in Galway.
Sources said gardai believe that there are at least eight other sex workers who have been raped but have not come forward to make a complaint.
In recent years, gardai have investigated a number of rape cases involving prostitutes, including an incident at a north Dublin hotel in 2012 when two sex workers were attacked.

A 27-year-old Silobela man is reported to have raped and robbed 30 women in Parker, Mutimutema village.

The suspect, Stanford Ntini Sibanda is reported to have brought untold suffering to Silobela villagers.

Apparently he is said to be currently on police wanted list and he has been elusive to the police since September 2016.

Speaking to the village head of Parker village 2, Mr Phenious Moyo Mupandawana (85) said he does not condone crime in his village and is appealing to the public to join hands with police in  apprehending Ntini.

"Ntini is a problem child he breaks into people's houses armed with machetes rapes women and rob them of their valuables.

"We are appealing to the public to join hands with the police so that the notorious criminal is arrested.

"In my village I do not condone crime, criminals should face the wrath of law," thundered Moyo.

Several women who were interviewed by this reporter said they live in fear since Ntini does not choose on who to pounce on and he does not use protection in his shenanigans.

Meanwhile, his accomplice Clifford Moyo is battling for life at Parirenyatwa group of hospital in Harare after he was shot by the police last month, after he disarmed and bashed police officers who were trying to arrest Ntini.

Moyo gave room for Ntini to flee while he attacked the police. However, the police finally over powered him and shot him twice while he was running away.

One police officer cheated death in the scuffle after he was strangled by Moyo and was hospitalised at Silobela general hospital for two weeks.

Silobela man on the run after raping, robbing 30 women Simbarashe Sithole September 17 2017

In a gruesome spate of killings the bodies of at least 20 women have been found dumped in two areas of Uganda’s Wakiso district since May. Many of the mostly young victims were raped and strangled, some had sticks shoved into their vaginas, others had body parts sawn off.
Women living in Nansana, a suburb of the capital Kampala, and in Katabi, close to Entebbe, 35 kilometres (22 miles) to the southwest, see similarities in the murders that have hit their neighbourhoods and whisper of serial killers and dark rituals.
In late August police announced the arrest of more than 30 people, charging 13 of them with “murder and terrorism”, but no evidence has yet been made public and the killings have continued, forcing residents to take matters into their own hands.

Nakasinge is a member of a dozens-strong citizens’ patrol that sets out every night around Katabi, on an isolated peninsula jutting into Lake Victoria.
Pulling on a pair of rubber boots for trudging through the marshy land Nakasinge explained that while she has lived in Katabi all her life, others are itinerant, arriving in search of casual work at nearby flower farms or the international airport.
“They come and go and we don’t even know most of them,” she said.
– Face sliced off –
Setting out at 10pm and accompanied by a local police officer, the patrol flags down vehicles to check identity documents and search cars.
“Since we started patrolling there have been no bodies,” said Nakasinge after another stop-and-search.
Walking in single file through a wood of tall pine and eucalyptus trees one recent night the patrol silently scanned the dense undergrowth for anything out of place. They stop, listen for unexpected noises above the hum and chirp of insects in the dark.
Reaching a clearing where children play football by day, the patrol solemnly paused at the spot where the partially decomposed body of 31-year-old Faith Komugisha was discovered in June.
“I felt scared when I saw the shape the body was in,” admitted local police commander Gilbert Besigye, who was out with the civilian patrol.
“Her skin had turned white, there was a long stick in her privates, one breast had been cut off and so had her face,” Besigye recalled. “It was as if the killer was making a mask.”
Officially, nine bodies have been discovered around here but journalist Georgewilliam Kakooza, who lives in the town, believes the true number could be higher.
“The first bodies were found in February but nobody noticed a pattern. Some of the women were prostitutes and they were all poor, just passing through for work,” he said.
Kakooza has followed the killings closely and spotted similarities.
“Someone goes missing then days later, sometimes a week, their decomposing body is discovered. But at that place there’s no blood and no signs of a struggle. I think they’re being taken somewhere then their body dumped later.”
National police spokesman Asan Kasingye dismisses widespread fears of a serial killer, instead blaming “an organised criminal gang with strong links to ritual murders.” He also said “domestic violence” was a factor.
We don’t have one serial killer on the loose, but we have a group of people,” he told a recent press conference.
Police chief Kale Kayihura has insisted that “we are on top of the situation” but the words are little comfort to fearful women and victims’ relatives.
Annet Nakachwa’s big sister, Josephine, was murdered in July in Nansana. The 17-year-old said the fear has not shifted despite the arrests.
“Every time we go to work, on return you expect the worst to happen,” she said.
As the bodies pile up so does the confusion surrounding the multiple cases and their possible motives. In parliament Interior Minister Jeje Odongo, a former general, blamed the “Illuminati”, a sinister secret society that is a favourite of conspiracy theorists the world over.
Odongo then contradicted police claiming to know that “two businessmen” — named in the local press — had hired a convicted serial killer to carry out ritual murders to bring them prosperity. He told AFP that the man had been arrested and confessed to killing nine women “whom he strangled and collected their blood.”
However, like the police, Odongo provided no evidence to support his story leaving Ugandan women none the wiser and still afraid.

Fear, confusion as Uganda ‘serial killer’ murders pile up The Independent September 16, 2017 Entebbe, Uganda | Michael O’HAGAN |  AFP

SERIAL RAPISTS 44 11 settembre 2017

9,000 rapists: Sexual Abuse Epidemic 21 settembre 2017

100 girl children sexually abused over 3 years by school headmaster 21 settembre 2017

1000 Women Raped In Kwara In 2016 5 settembre 2017

INDIA: Violenza Senza Fine 14 maggio 2017

21-year-old serial child rapist arrested 21 settembre 2017

7-Year-Old Twins Raped By Step Father 21 settembre 2017

23-year-old indicted in kidnapping, rape of 4-year-old girl 21 settembre 2017

11-year-old girl kidnapped, raped by 21-year-old met on social media 21 settembre 2017

Girl raped by 38-year-old teacher, blackmailed for 3 years  21 settembre 2017

18-year-old girl commits suicide after gang-rape 21 settembre 2017

Man publicly hanged for rape, murder of 7-year-old girl  21 settembre 2017

19-year-old girl raped, murdered by Cabify driver 19 settembre 2017

17-year-old girl abducted, gang-raped by 4 for 10 days 19 settembre 2017

18-year-old girl raped by 2 bus drivers 19 settembre 2017

14-year-old girl raped, filmed by 20-year-old neighbour, 2 of his friends 19 settembre 2017

7-year-old girl raped by 45-year-old neighbour 19 settembre 2017

Homeless mom raped, strangled to death by 18-year-old 19 settembre 2017

7-yr-old girl raped by 22-year-old neighbour 19 settembre 2017

16-year-old girl brutally gang raped by 3 men 19 settembre 2017

Eight-year-old girl raped by 19-year-old uncle 19 settembre 2017

70-year-old mother raped by son over 2 Years 19 settembre 2017

Imam arrested for raping, killing 11-year-old student 19 settembre 2017

Woman kills son who tried to rape granddaughter 19 settembre 2017

16yo girl raped by Afghan asylum-seekers in Germany 19 settembre 2017

Paedo US teacher filmed himself raping young schoolgirls in Russia 19 SETTEMBRE 2017

Ti piace?

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...