Post in evidenza

Serial child rapist, killer sentenced to death #JusticeForZainab

LAHORE – An anti-terrorism court on Saturday found Imran Ali, prime accused in Zainab rape and murder in Kasur, guilty and award...


lunedì 23 ottobre 2017


A RAPIST described as a “dangerous sexual predator who targeted young girls” has been jailed for 18-years.
Lewes Harby admitted to raping two girls under 15, sexually assaulting three other girls and meeting a 15-year-old for sex after grooming her.
The nine counts of sexual offences against the six girls from Brighton, Lancing and Newhaven, occurred at addresses in Brighton and Newhaven between 2015 and 2017.
He was sentenced to 18 years at Hove Crown Court on Thursday.
Detective constable Rich Valder-Davis of Brighton Safeguarding Investigations unit described Harby as predator who preyed on young girls.
He said: “A dangerous sexual predator who targeted young girls has now been safely removed from the streets .
"Harby got to know his victims all of whom were younger than him, supplying them with mobile phones and giving them alcohol. As well as assaulting them, he sent some of them indecent photos of himself via the social media app Snapchat.
"We hope this will act as a re-assurance for any other young girls who have found themselves in the same distressing situations, and their families, that they can contact us in confidence at any time and arrange to talk in confidence to experienced investigators."
Unemployed Harby raped a girl aged 12 four times, raped a girl aged 13, sexually assaulted a girl aged 13, sexually assaulted a 14-year-old girl, met a 15-year-old girl for sex after grooming, sexually assaulted another girl aged 15.
Harby of Railway Road, Newhaven, will serve an initial 12 years in prison and will also serve a further six-year period on extended prison release license supervision.
He will be a registered sex offender for life and was given a Sexual Harm Prevention Order (SHPO) to last until further court order severely restricting his contact with young girls.
In sentencing, Judge Janet Waddicor, said Harby had exploited his friendship with the victims, targeting them in an manipulative, cold and predatory manner.
An NSPCC spokeswoman said: “Harby’s young victims have shown tremendous courage in coming forward and speaking out about their horrific ordeals.
He purposefully used the anonymity of an online platform to carry out this abuse and we hope his victims are receiving all necessary support to overcome what happened to them.
This case shows just how vital it is for parents and others talk to children about how to stay safe online.
If you have information about sexual offence against young girls you can call 101 quoting Operation Meridian.

TEEN RAPISTS 46 11 settembre 2017

A rapist who attacked a teenage girl in Nottingham has had his sentence cut by top judges who ruled he was not "dangerous".
Kyle Parish, 20, of Horwood Drive, Wilford, was caged for five years at Nottingham Crown Court on September 6 last year.
Condemned as a dangerous offender by Judge Stuart Rafferty QC, he was also ordered to serve an extra three years on licence following his release.
Parish admitted raping the 14-year-old in 2015, when he was 17, Mr Justice Turner told London's Appeal Court today (Oct 12).
He was walking alongside the girl in the early hours when he began giving her "unwanted attention".

Despite her protests, he persisted, and eventually threw her to ground and got on top of her.
Parish, who had been drinking and smoking cannabis, began pulling at her clothing while she screamed for help.
He said: "Why don't you want to do it?"
He stripped her completely naked, removed his own clothes, pinned her down and raped her.
When Parish was found naked and asleep, he began to cry and said he "did not mean to do it".
The traumatised victim has suffered flashbacks about what happened, said the judge.
Parish's barrister, Matthew Smith, argued that he was not dangerous and that his sentence was far too tough.
He pointed to Parish being a "very young man", his remorse and previous good character and the long delay between the crime and sentence being passed.
Mr Justice Turner, sitting with Lady Justice Hallett and Mrs Justice McGowan, agreed.
"There was inadequate material on which the judge could justify his conclusions," he said.
"His categorisation of Parish as a dangerous offender was wrong in the circumstances.
"In particular, we take into account his good character, his relative youth at the time and the fact that, since committing the offence, he had not behaved in a way which could be categorised as dangerous.
"The determinate period of five years was also manifestly excessive."
The judge overturned the three-year licence period and cut Parish's custodial term to three-and-a-half years in a young offenders institution.

Earlier, Mr Smith was quizzed about the long delay in the case.
The barrister said this was an issue "which has caused concern" in the Nottingham area.
Lady Justice Hallett said: "The delay in this case, given the age of the complainant and the age of the defendant, was simply inexcusable."

Rapist who attacked teen girl in Nottingham has sentence cut by judges who rule he is 'not dangerous' Jon Pritchard 12 OCT 2017

A La Crosse man who sexually assaulted a 14-year-old girl was sentenced to three years imprisonment.
Jeremy Wrencher, 22, argued the encounter was consensual, although the victim is not enough old enough to give consent.
“Any sexual contact with an underage person is sexual assault,” La Crosse County Circuit Judge Scott Horne said.
The victim told police Wrencher raped her Aug. 23, 2016, at his house despite her protests to stop. She said Wrencher raped her a second time while his brother held her at gunpoint and forced her to perform oral sex, according to the complaint.
Prosecutors dismissed a sexual assault charge against Wrencher’s brother. Wrencher pleaded guilty to a reduced charge of felony third-degree sexual assault because of “proof issues” and the victim’s ability to undergo a trial, prosecutors said. She did not attend Thursday’s hearing.
District Attorney Tim Gruenke argued Wrencher serve time in prison, citing his failed attempts at community supervision and escalating criminal history.
“He appears to be someone who is somewhat predatory,” he said.
Weeks before the assault, Circuit Judge Ramona Gonzalez sentenced Wrencher to one year on probation for sexually assaulting a 15-year-old girl in 2015.
Prosecutors charged him with sexual assault of a child younger than 16, and he pleaded guilty to a reduced fourth-degree sexual assault charge. His probation was revoked, and he was sentenced to nine months in jail.
Defense attorney Christopher Dyer argued for a stayed prison sentence to allow Wrencher, who he said is cognitively undeveloped, to access mental health treatment in the community with the support of his family. Wrencher receives credit for 407 days served in jail while his case was pending and also will spend four years on extended supervision.
“I didn’t really mean to get myself in trouble,” Wrencher said in taking responsibility for the sexual contact.
At 22 years old, Wrencher is still young enough to choose a different path that doesn’t including controlling and exploiting girls, Horne said.
“But today there needs to be accountability,” he said.

A former West Liberty University student has been arrested for sexually assaulting another student.
Tyrrell Richmond, who is also a former Hilltoppers football player, was arrested in Florida and arraigned in Ohio County on Wednesday.
He is accused of raping a female student off campus in West Liberty in April.
In court it was revealed that Richmond admitted intercourse, but pleaded not guilty to the sexual assault.
He is no longer on West Liberty's football team and no longer a student. Richmond lives in Florida now with his parents.
His attorney asked for a bond reduction, so he could return home while he awaits trial. However, prosecutors say they have some concerns about letting Richmond go back to Florida.
“I am sympathetic to his motion being that there will be some time awaiting DNA results, but there has been an admission that intercourse occurred,” Ohio County Assistant Prosecutor Shawn Turak said. “It is important but not critical to the case. My big concern is that he is no longer a student for reasons unknown to me. But his one tie to the community has been abrogated.”
Judge David Sims says he will review the bond motion and have an answer sometime this week.
Meanwhile Richmond is in the Northern Regional Jail on $100,000 bond.
A sexual predator has been jailed for raping a teenage girl in Great Harwood and committing sexual offences against two others.
Joshua Stanley, of Clegg Street, Haslingden, raped a 14-year-old girl in a ‘secluded wooded area’ before raping her for a second time at a house later the same day.
The 19-year-old also had underage sex with a 14-year-old girl from Rossendale and sexually assaulted a 12-year-old girl from the same borough after they met through social media.
Stanley was found guilty after a two-week trial at Preston Crown Court of two counts of rape and three other sexual assaults against under age girls.

Judge Graham Knowles QC said Clegg was a ‘dangerous offender’ and gave him a 16-year extended sentence and made him subject to an indefinite sexual harm prevention order and restraining order.
Stanley was told that he must serve at least eight years at a young offenders institute before he is eligible for parole and then must serve the remainer of the sentence on extended licence.
The court was told how Stanley met up with the first victim, a 14-year-old girl from Rossendale, after they started chatting on social media.
Stanley met up with the second victim after initial contact on social media and after meeting her at a house he kissed her and sexually assaulted her.
The court heard that Stanley then later raped a 14-year-old girl in a ‘secluded wooded area’ in Great Harwood.
He later raped her for a second time.

Speaking after the sentencing hearing, Det Insp Leah Rice from Blackburn Police said: “Joshua Stanley showed predatory behaviour targeting vulnerable young victims, whose ages he was aware of, and I am pleased this has been reflected in today’s result.
“This has been a difficult enquiry and the victims in this case have shown considerable courage and strength during the investigation and subsequent court case. They have been supported by specialist officers throughout.”
If you have been the victim of a sexual offence, please report it to the police. We will treat you sensitively and professionally, and will conduct a thorough investigation to bring any offenders to justice.
An NSPCC spokesperson said: “Stanley carried out serious and appalling sexual offences against his young victims. He is a danger to children and it is right that he is now facing the consequences of his actions with a lengthy jail term.
“His victims should now be given every support to recover, while treatment must form part of Stanley’s sentence to help reduce any further risk he poses once he is released.”

Dangerous sexual predator raped underage girl and committed sexual offences against two others Jon Macpherson 13 OCT 2017

A teenager who has addresses in Havre de Grace and Parkville is charged with raping a 14-year-old girl in February, just days after his 16th birthday, according to court records.
Naeshawn Jahiem Perry, 16, is charged as an adult with first-degree rape, second-degree sex offense and second-degree assault in connection with an incident Feb. 16 or 17 in Edgewood.
Perry is being held without bail at the Harford County Detention Center.
A 14-year-old girl, who is now 15, was found Feb. 16 around 1 p.m. in the 1700 block of Trimble Road in Edgewood, near Cunion Field; she appeared to be disoriented and was partially dressed, according to charging documents. She had trouble walking, blood under her nose and cuts and scratches on her legs.
The girl could not tell police why she was there or what had happened to her, and she was subsequently taken to the hospital by ambulance, according to the court record.
Doctors determined the girl was suffering from hypothermia, most likely as a result of being outside overnight without proper clothing, according to the court documents. A rape exam was done and X-rays were taken because she was having trouble walking.
Det. Gerres, a detective from the Harford County Child Advocacy Center, which investigates sexual crimes against children, spoke to the girl’s mother, who told police that her daughter left their home between 4 and 5 p.m. Feb. 16, while the mother was at work. Her daughter wasn’t back at 9 p.m. when she got home from work, the court records say.
Police had searched the woods where the girl was found and found several of her items, including her cell phone, ear buds, her pants, underwear and one of her boots, all spread over several feet in the woods.
Nearly a week after the assault, police interviewed the girl, who said she still had no memory of what happened to her or who she was with, and her mother. The girl did tell deputies that after the incident, her best friend told her that she had plans to hang out with Perry on Feb. 16, according to charging documents.
The girl messaged Perry, who confirmed the two met up that day, according to charging documents. Perry told her in the message that they met for a few hours and when she left him she was supposed to be walking home.
The girl did not remember seeing Perry, or anyone else, that day, police said.
Physical evidence obtained during the rape exam was analyzed by Maryland State Police was found in May to include DNA from an unknown male, according to charging documents.
In September, police obtained a search and seizure warrant and obtained Perry’s DNA, which subsequent tests revealed matched the DNA found during the exam of the 14-year-old girl.
According to a Harford County Sheriff’s Office post on Facebook on Nov. 17, 2016, Perry was reported missing. He had last been seen on Nov. 4 at his home on Meadowood Court in Edgewood. Foul play was not suspected, but his family was concerned for his well-being, the Sheriff’s Office said.
He was found on Dec. 12, the sheriff’s office reported Dec. 28.

WEST JORDAN — Police captured a third suspect in a sexual assault investigation in which they say three men raped a 14-year-old girl and then recorded the incident in September.
Nasouh A. Albasis-Albasis, 21, also known as Ibrahim Ali, was located at an apartment in West Valley City, according to a press release from West Jordan Police Department. The U.S. Marshal’s Office assisted West Jordan Police in locating the man, the release said.
Albasis-Albasis was taken into custody and booked into the Salt Lake County Jail for investigation of aggravated sexual assault, providing false information, failure to stop at command of law enforcement, criminal trespassing, failure to disclose identity and violation of parole or probation, according to the jail website.
Two other men were arrested Sept. 19 in connection with the case. Richard Djassera, 21, and Leclair Dodjim, 24, were arrested for investigation of aggravated kidnapping, rape, forcible sodomy, two counts of sexual exploitation of a minor, aggravated sexual assault and contributing to the delinquency of a minor.
The 14-year-old originally met one of the men on Snapchat, according to West Jordan Police Sgt. Joe Monson.
On Sept. 8, the girl slept over at a friend's house and then sneaked out of the house to meet up with the man and two others, according to a Salt Lake County Jail report.
The three men then drove the girl around, "partying, drinking," Monson said. The report says the men provided her with alcohol, then took her to a hookah bar and finally a house party.
At some point, between 1 a.m. and 4:30 a.m., the girl — who was in and out of consciousness after drinking — was raped in the back seat of the men's car, Monson said.
The report says two of the men assaulted her while the third recorded it.

ORLANDO, Fla. - A 19-year-old top high school basketball recruit is accused of raping a woman and refusing to let her leave her apartment, according to the Orlando Police Department.
The victim said she invited Emmitt Williams, 19, to her apartment the night of Oct. 10. She told him she wanted to go pick up her friend, but Williams would not let her because he said he wanted to be alone with her, the arrest warrant said.
Police say the victim repeatedly told Williams that she didn't want anything sexual to happen but he ignored her pleas, overpowered her attempts to fight him off and raped her.
The victim texted a friend after the attack and said she was shaking and "freaking out" because of the attack, according to the affidavit. She told her friend that the more she said "no" and tried to fight Williams, the more aggressive he became, the report said.
A detective spoke with the victim on Oct. 11 and had her text Williams. During that text conversation, Williams acknowledged that the victim said "no" to having sex with him but he ignored her, according to the affidavit.
News 6 spoke to Williams' attorney Thursday night, who denied it happened.
"He's obviously shocked," Timmy McClain said. "He understands this is not just a fight to play basketball, it's a fight for his life, and so he's taking it very seriously."
ESPN reports that Williams, a 6-foot-8 forward, recently transferred from IMG Academy to Oak Ridge High in Orlando and that he has offers from the University of Florida, the University of Louisville and the University of Kansas.
A spokeswoman from Orange County Public Schools said that Williams enrolled as a student locally over the summer, and his attorney confirmed he was enrolled at Oak Ridge High School.
"He would not have belonged to a basketball team since tryouts haven't taken place yet," she said.
Williams was booked into the Orange County Jail on charges of sexual battery and false imprisonment. He's being held without bond.
A VIOLENT rapist threatened a terrified 14-year-old girl with broken glass, forced her into bushes and raped her in a “disgusting and degrading attack”.
Sick Samuel Ciornei, 20, followed his victim to the car park behind an Iceland supermarket in Barrhead.
She thought he was offering to help with the flat tyre on her bicycle, but instead he threatened her with a piece of glass and forced her into the bushes, a court heard.
The teenager was so scared she did what she was told, before being subjected to a rape and sexual assault by her attacker.
The quick-thinking schoolgirl gestured that she had money in her backpack and to let her out of the shrubs to get it but was able to break free and run home.
After a trial at the High Court in Glasgow, Romanian national Ciornei was unanimously found guilty of the rape on August 7, 2016, in Renfrewshire.
Judge Kenneth Maciver told him: “This was a disgusting and degrading attack on an innocent young girl who was simply out to enjoy a cycle on a quiet summer evening.
“She was entitled to feel safe, but she was not safe. She was unfortunate enough to encounter you and she was subjected to a violent attack which will live with her forever.
“Words cannot express the revulsion which society feels about such attacks of sexual violence.”

The schoolgirl told the court she cycled to a nearby Asda to buy sweets and chained her bike outside where she saw Ciornei sitting nearby.
When she returned to her bike she noticed it had a flat tyre and walked it to a car park behind an Iceland supermarket to inspect it.
She told prosecutor Iain McSporran QC that the man from Asda had been walking across the road from her and appeared behind her about 30 seconds after she stopped.
And described him as wearing a “really distinctive hat.”
Mr McSporran asked: “Did he engage in any conversation?”. The witness replied: “No, just gestures.”
The teenager said he “gestured for a bike pump”.
She said he didn’t think he spoke English and described being “a bit nervous”.
He put her bike on the ground and took the dust cap from the tyre and put it in his pocket.
She said: “When he put the dust cap in his pocket he pulled out a medium sized piece of glass.
“It was brown and quite jagged. He then put the glass up to my throat, he grabbed my hair and then he gestured for me to go to the bushes.”
Jurors heard he pointed to an opening in the bushes and she crawled in.
Asked why she went in, the witness said: “Because I was scared.”
She described being raped and claimed Ciornei also sexually assaulted her and “gestured for money” using his hands.
She said she motioned back that she had money in her bag and it would be easier if they were out of the bushes.
Jurors heard when Ciornei “forced” her bag off her back and she broke free and ran.
The teenager described being in “quite a state”, unable to breathe and “hyperventilating” and the police were called to report her ordeal.
CCTV footage captured Ciornei “directing or pushing” the girl into the bushes before disappearing after her.
Seven minutes later they emerged and she was seen breaking free from him and fleeing.
In evidence Ciornei claimed he followed her pushing her bike “intending to steal it” but it had a flat tyre.
Ciornei said: “I grabbed her jacket at the collar and pulled her towards me and she was struggling.
“I kissed her mouth.”

A 21-year-old Kennewick man is looking at 17 years behind bars if he admits stalking underage girls on Facebook so he could lure them to have sex with him.
That is the current plea offer before Valentin A. Castrejon, “so obviously this is a very serious case,” said attorney Scott Johnson.
The defense recently asked to push the two Franklin County Superior Court cases into 2018 so Johnson has more time to investigate the allegations and work with an expert.
Castrejon also has an active case in Benton County Superior Court with similar circumstances.
Franklin County Deputy Prosecutor Teresa Chen expressed concern with the long delay, saying one girl’s case has been languishing since September 2015, and she receives regular phone calls from another girl’s mother.
“There’s just a lot of children waiting,” she said.
Investigators have identified four victims, all between the ages of 12 and 14.
Judge Cameron Mitchell said he recognizes it is a serious matter that requires substantial preparation.
“While I do appreciate the hardship placed on the alleged victims, the court does believe that postponing the case at this point outweighs the victims,” he said, moving the trial to Jan. 17.
Mitchell granted a prosecution request to try the two Franklin cases together with one jury.
Castrejon’s 2015 case is for second-degree rape of a child.
The 2016 case has seven felony charges: first-degree possession of depictions of a minor engaged in sexually explicit conduct; second-degree child rape; two counts of sexual exploitation of a minor; and three counts of third-degree child rape.
Prosecutors allege Castrejon befriended thousands of girls on his Facebook account. His page was changed to private after his initial arrest.
In one case, a Pasco woman contacted police in July 2016 after discovering that her teenage daughter had sex with an older man, court documents said.
The girl told detectives that she met Castrejon at a party earlier in the year, and that the two stayed in contact through Facebook and text messages, documents said. She said after they had sex, she had to sneak Castrejon out a back door because her mother came home.
Castrejon is accused of videotaping some of the sex acts during the rapes.
It was while investigating the Franklin County allegations that the name of a girl who lives in Benton County surfaced as a possible victim.
The Benton County case is for second-degree child rape. He has an Oct. 19 hearing to reset dates.
Court documents show that while Castrejon was out of custody on his first Franklin County case, he met another girl on the social media site and she agreed to visit him at a Kennewick apartment.
She said that she told Castrejon her real age before they had sex. Castrejon told her he was 21, and said she could not tell anyone because it was illegal for them to have sex, documents said.
Police drove the girl to the apartment complex where they met. It reportedly is where Castrejon’s sister lives.
Castrejon is in the Franklin County jail on $1 million bail, along with an Immigration and Customs Enforcement hold.
An 18-year-old Harare boy appeared in court for raping a 23-year-old woman in Cranborne, Harare.

Harare magistrate Ms Josephine Sande remanded Simbarashe Mukunyadze in custody to November 24. 

The prosecutor Ms Linda Gadzikwa alleged that on July 27 this year, the complainant disembarked from a commuter omnibus during the night and saw a man walking ahead of her.It is alleged that when she was about to pass him, 

Mukunyadze greeted her and suddenly grabbed her jacket from behind with his other hand around her neck. The court heard that he demanded money from the complainant and she screamed for help, but no one came. 

She fell down and Mukunyadze assaulted her ordering her to keep quiet. It is the State's case that Mukunyadze threatened to kill the complainant with a knife. 

He then removed her clothes and raped her without protection. 

He instructed the complainant to lie down while he escaped. She later picked up her clothes after Mukunyadze had gone. She then reported the case at Braeside Police Station.

Zimbabwe: Teen (18) Up for Rape Sheillah Mapani 12 OCTOBER 2017

18-month-old child raped by her uncle 23 ottobre 2017

12-year-old girl brutally beaten, gang-raped 23 ottobre 2017

2-year-old girl raped, murdered 22 ottobre 2017

Paedophile caught with images of babies being abused 23 OTTOBRE 2017

Paedo pastor arrested for molesting girls under the age of 10 21 OTTOBRE 2017

Paedo hostel father raped 10 boys 20 OTTOBRE 2017

Paedo who sexually assaulted 3 blind boys abused more children 20 OTTOBRE 2017

Paedo trucker sentenced.for sexually assaulting 5 children 20 OTTOBRE 2017

Paedo teacher and soccer coach arrested for sexually abusing 13-year-old girl 20 OTTOBRE 2017

Paedo jailed for raping 3-year-old girl 20 OTTOBRE 2017

Paedo sentenced for fliming himself raping 2 young girls 19 OTTOBRE 2017

Ti piace?

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...