Post in evidenza

Serial child rapist, killer sentenced to death #JusticeForZainab

LAHORE – An anti-terrorism court on Saturday found Imran Ali, prime accused in Zainab rape and murder in Kasur, guilty and award...


lunedì 13 novembre 2017


The Killer Clown is a new documentary profiling the serial killer known as “The Killer Clown,” who raped and murdered over two dozen men and boys.

John Wayne Gacy was a notorious rapist and serial killer who is known to have murdered at least 33 people in the 1970s.
Gacy lured his victims to his Northwood Park ranch in Cook County, Illinois, where he’d then strangle them to death.
He became known as the “Killer Clown” due to the “Pogo the Clown” character that he used when he was carrying out charity events and doing kid’s parties.
Gacy targeted young men and teenage boys who he’d typically ply with alcohol until he gained their trust. Once back at his home Gacy would playfully suggest they put on some handcuffs, but once they did he’d attack them.
As well as raping his victims, often repeatedly, Gacy would also torture them with various instruments before finally chocking them to death with a rope or stuffing paper down their throats. He also used chloroform on some victims, bringing them in and out of consciousness to torture and rape them.
He told investigators that after his first killing he realised what an orgasmic experience it was to take someone’s life and this drove him to seek out more victims.
He then buried the bodies in the crawl space beneath his home.
It was not until a chance event on December 11, 1978, that his luck in not being caught finally ran out. He’d spoken to a young man at the local pharmacy and offered him some work. The 15-year-old boy told his mother than Gacy wanted to speak to him, so when he then went missing the spotlight turned on Gacy.
The police began a surveillance operation that put Gacy under a lot of pressure and he made the mistake of inviting two of the detectives into his house. One of them noticed a smell he thought be that of a rotting body and shortly after they obtained a search warrant.
Once they found the bodies Gacy confessed and told the police that since 1972 he’d killed up to 30 boys and men.
In February 1980 Gacy was charged with 33 murders and in March a jury found him guilty of all the charges. He was handed a death sentence for each murder and after 14 years on death row he was executed on May 9, 1994.
One of the prosecutors at his trial remarked that Gacy “got a much easier death than any of his victims.”
But why did a man who had previously seemed sociable, community spirited and affable start a spree of killings that were remarkable for their brutality and sheer number?
The Killer Clown looks at the reasons why he might have started the killings and features interviews with people who knew him, investigators from the case, psychologists and other criminal experts.

The Sacramento County District Attorney's Office released a set of photographs and sketches depicting items stolen by a serial killer from his victims.
The items, which include fine china and jewelry, were released with the hope that someone might recognize these items taken by the Golden State Killer, also known as the East Area Rapist.
"Because of the fact of the age of the crimes and the age that this individual may be, certainly, this is one of our last opportunities to get this individual identified," FBI public affairs specialist Gina Swankie said. "Certainly, those people that might have the best information about our subject, they're aging as well."
The man has eluded police for decades.
East Area Rapist terrorized California from 1976 to 1986, when he committed at least 45 rapes and 12 murders from Sacramento to Southern California.
"We have rape victims that are terrified that he might come back to their homes, and we have homicide victims, their families certainly deserve justice," Swankie said.
The serial killer and rapist was given the name East Area Rapist because of where his crimes began in June 1976. He began striking in eastern Sacramento County, specifically in the Rancho Cordova area, officials said.
Brian and Katie Maggiore were killed in February 1978 while out walking their dog in Rancho Cordova. The East Area Rapist chased the couple into a backyard, where he shot and killed them, investigators said during a press conference in June 2016, when they offered a reward for his arrest and conviction.
After the double homicide, the East Area Rapist moved to committing crimes in Davis, Modesto and Stockton, which were all linked by similarities in the crimes.
In October 1978, the East Area Rapist committed crimes in Contra Costa County and soon in San Jose, Danville and Walnut Creek.
From there, he moved down to Southern California in October 1979, where he was connected to a string of burglaries and an attempted sexual assault. He was linked by DNA to two killings in that city in December 1979, the FBI said. He was also responsible for the death of a woman in Santa Barbara during that same time period.
The East Area Rapist's last known offense was in 1986 with the killing of Janelle Cruz at her home in Irvine.
His victims ranged in age from 13 to 41 years old and included not only single women in their homes, but also women at home with children and even those whose husbands were with them.
In some cases, he would get into the home, tie up the woman’s husband and commit the sexual assault or killing right inside the house. He would often place the husband face down and put cups or plates on him so he could hear if the husband broke free of his bonding, according to investigators.

Sacramento County releases new clues in Golden State Killer case Oct 31, 2017 Max Resnik  

Like many serial killers, a broken home seemed to play a key part in the formation of Monte Rissell into a killer.
Aged seven he was the youngest of three children when his parents divorced and his mum up rooted them to California.
In interviews with the FBI after his capture he told them if he had been allowed to go with his father instead of his mother he thought he would have become a lawyer rather than a killer.
And with a superior IQ of 120, he may just have done it.
In California his mother remarried and spent much of her time with her new husband leaving her children with little adult supervision. The young Monte began getting into trouble - writing obscene graffiti at school and then dabbling in drugs.
He then shot a cousin with an air rifle.
He claimed his step-dad had given him the BB gun and as punishment after the shooting smashed the gun and beat the child with it.
When he was 12 his mother's second marriage collapsed and the family moved back to Virginia where his crimes escalated - to driving without a licence, burglary, car theft and rape.
His murderous career was similar to serial killer Ed Kemper - in that he committed the acts despite being monitored by the authorities. Kemper had sex with his mum's decapitated head after killing her, and is also featured on Mindhunter.
Still in High School, on probation and receiving counselling from a psychiatrist he was written to by his then girlfriend. She was a year older than him and away at college and told him their relationship was over.
The Dear John note sent Monte over the edge and after driving to her college spied her and her new boyfriend in an embrace. But rather than confront her and take his rage out on the new boy - as many his age would do - he drove back to Alexandria.
There after drinking beer and spoking cannabis he sat brooding in the car in the car park of the apartment complex where he was living. In the early hours of the morning another car appeared driven by a single woman and on the spur of the moment decided to attack her.
Using a handgun he forced the woman to drive to a secluded area. By chance the woman Monte has in his car is a prostitute and it is this misfortune which investigators believed drove him to his acts.
No doubt afraid when she realises that Monte is going rape her at gunpoint - but not afraid of sex - she hitches up her skirt and asks him how he likes it and what position he wants her in.
However rather than making him gentler or more sensitive this behaviour enrages him.
He would later tell investigators: "She asked which way I wanted it. It's like this bitch is trying to control things."
She apparently faked at least two orgasms and it reinforced his feelings that women are whores and he depersonalised her - making her easier to kill.
After the rape he had still not decided what to do with his first victim but she attempts to run away which again makes him think she is controlling the situation.
In an interview with the FBI he said: "She took off running down the ravine. That's when I grabbed her in an armlock. She was bigger than me.
"I started choking her...she stumbled... we rolled down the hill and into the water. I banged her head against the side of a rock and held her head under water."
She was soon dead.
Now having realised he could kill his spree began.
Later the young killer was to let another victim go because she told him she was caring for her sick father who had cancer. Monte's own brother had the disease so he was able to identify with her.
His second victim, who like all of them was picked up near his home, annoyed him with questions.
He said: "She wanted to know why I wanted to do this; why I picked her; didn't I have a girlfriend; what was my problem; what was I going to do."
Like the first victim she tried to escape and so she was stabbed to death in the chest. By number three he had learned from his previous experience and wouldn't let his victim talk to him, he said: "I was thinking.. I've killed two. I might as well kill this one too."
However the woman was let go after telling him the story about her father with cancer.
The last two were not so lucky - the first drowned and the second Aletha Byrd he stabbed 100 times.
The 34-year-old who worked in a department store was abducted from a car park and her decomposed body was found two weeks later in woodland.
Rissell's other victims were Ursula Miltenberg, 22, a trainee at a McDonald's restaurant, Aura Gabor, 26, the woman who lived in the same apartment block as her killer.
He also killed Jeanette McClelland, 24, a proof reader, and Gladys Bradley, 27, a post office clerk.
After his arrest Alexandria Police Chief John Holihan said: The fear that has reigned in the minds of many residents can now be lessoned."

A serial rapist from Dagsboro is heading to prison for at least 25 years but could get life in prison for beating and raping a series of women, the Delaware Department of Justice announced. 
According to officials, Temourise Taylor, 31, pled guilty to first-degree attempted murder, second-degree rape, first-degree unlawful imprisonment, strangulation, and terroristic threatening. 
Taylor would get women into his car, drive them to secluded locations, then rape them while threatening to kill them and physically beating them. In the summer of 2015, he punched and strangled a woman attempting to resist his attack. In the summer of 2016 he physically beat one woman then raped her, and threatened a second victim saying he had a knife while raping her. 
In December 2016, he stabbed his final victim while she resisted his attempts to rape her. 
Following sentencing in January 2018, Taylor will get at least 25 years, but could receive a sentence of life in prison plus 33 years. 
Convicted serial killer Anthony Kirkland has been on death row for seven years. But that could change in the coming weeks when he’s resentenced in two murder cases. 

Kirkland’s guilt or innocence won’t be on trial, just his sentence. This hearing will decide if Kirkland lives -- in prison for the rest of his life -- or dies at the hands of the state.
Between 1987 and 2009, his crimes disturbed the Tri-State and devastated the loved ones of three women and two girls. This is the story of Kirkland’s crime spree in Cincinnati.

Leonard Douglas’ twin sister was murdered 30 years ago, but he still thinks about her daily.

“Especially the holidays,” he said. “Once somebody takes something away from you like that, they’re just gone. And you just have a memory.”

Leola Douglas' killer -- one of Cincinnati's most notorious criminals -- is on death row. But that could soon change.

In the coming weeks, Anthony Kirkland will have the opportunity to convince a court to change his death sentence and save his life.

The Ohio Supreme Court's decision to grant the 49-year-old a resentencing hearing has caused heartache and trauma for the families of victims, members of his criminal trial and many others.

And it's all because of one statement Hamilton County Prosecutor Joe Deters uttered in a closing argument seven years ago.

A history of burglaries, sex crimes and murder

Over the span of 13 years, Kirkland killed five people. Three of his victims were women, two were teenage girls. Most were sexually assaulted in some way, investigators said, and all of their bodies were burned.

Aside from the homicides, Kirkland was involved in violent burglaries, SWAT standoffs and sex crimes involving children. He admitted to drug use and soliciting prostitutes.

The death of Leola Douglas was the first crime to send Kirkland to prison. He admitted to raping and strangling her, and lighting her body on fire. He pleaded guilty to manslaughter and served 16 years of his 25-year sentence.

Less than two years after he was released, Kirkland was arrested on rape and burglary charges.

He was accused of raping a neighbor in Evanston, according to court documents; a jury found him not guilty.

Less than a year after that, police began finding bodies that investigators later tied to Kirkland. The first victim was Casonya Crawford, whose grandmother called police when the 14-year-old didn’t return home from her friend’s house one night in May 2006.

On the day she disappeared, Crawford was talking on the phone with her boyfriend when her phone cut out.

City landscapers found her body in a wooded area near Blair Court in Avondale under a pile of old tires. Crawford was burned beyond any recognition -- investigators couldn’t even determine her race.

The only clothing she was wearing was one sock, but the criminal pathologist who examined her body was unable to do a rape kit because of the severe charring. Her front teeth were “knocked out,” but dental records helped identify her.

One month later, investigators found another body only a few blocks south, in another wooded area near Whittier Street.

Like Crawford, the second victim was burned beyond recognition. Investigators said she was doused with lighter fluid or paint thinner before she was set on fire.

After a dental records search, the coroner identified the body as 45-year-old Mary Jo Newton, a woman with a history of prostitution and drug use. Unlike Crawford, Newton wasn’t reported missing.

Police connected Crawford and Newton’s deaths quickly because of the similarity in the crimes and the proximity of the crime scenes.

In December 2006, 25-year-old Kimya Rolison disappeared from home shortly after she left a drug rehab program.

Her family assumed she ran away, possibly to use drugs. Her body wasn’t found until two years later, also badly burned. Her bones were scattered through a wooded area in Avondale, but pathologists determined she was stabbed in the neck, according to court documents.

Police arrested Kirkland in May 2007, five months after Rolison’s disappearance. He spent 115 days in jail after he threatened to kill his 18-month-old son and held a “sharp grilling fork” to his neck, court documents state. A SWAT standoff ensued and police arrested Kirkland.

After his release from jail, police arrested Kirkland again when they said he offered to pay his friend’s young daughter for sex.

According to court documents, Kirkland entered the girl’s room naked, propositioned her for sex and said he would pay her $5 if she let him perform oral sex on her. When she rejected him, he returned later with a note proposing the same act. She denied him again, but he gave her the $5 anyway, authorities said.

Police charged Kirkland with importuning and public indecency and he spent a year in prison for the incident.

In 2008, Kirkland stayed at the Pogue Rehabilitation Center in Over-the-Rhine for four months until staff kicked him out for fighting another resident.

The day after he left the Pogue Center, Kirkland broke into a man’s home and stabbed him repeatedly with scissors, according to police documents.

Police didn’t find him until the following week. He was hiding in the woods holding 13-year-old Esme Kenney’s iPod and purple watch.

Kenney attended the School for the Creative and Performing Arts and played the cello. On March 8, she left her Winton Hills home to go on a jog just before 4 p.m. Police and family members searched for the teen through the night.

At 3 a.m. on March 9, police found her body in a wooded area. She was strangled, naked and burned from the waist down. She was found less than 100 yards from the place police found Kirkland.

After a four-hour interview, Kirkland admitted to killing, sexually assaulting and burning part of Kenney’s body.

After another four hours, Kirkland admitted to killing Crawford, Newton and “Kim,” who was later identified as Rolison. A grand jury indicted Kirkland for murder in all of their deaths.

In a 24-hour whirlwind, police arrested Kirkland and he admitted to killing four people, solving three cold cases at once.

How was Kirkland able to kill again?

After Kenney’s death in 2008, politicians and members of the public looked for someone to blame for Kirkland’s killing spree.

That blame initially went to the Pogue Center, where Kirkland was supposed to be living while he was on parole. In a 2009 WCPO story, the I-Team investigated claims from former staff and family members of Pogue Center residents that characterized the facility as drug and alcohol-ridden.

The state’s department of rehabilitation later examined the center, and many members of the public advocated for shutting it down.

However, representatives from Volunteers of America, which ran Pogue, said the center’s staff was not equipped to handle conflict with residents, criminal behavior or violence.

Then-City Councilman Cecil Thomas said simply shutting down the Pogue Center wouldn’t solve the problem; Cincinnati would still be a “dumping ground,” he said.

“How many other Anthony Kirklands are out there?” he asked at a 2009 meeting.

Today, the building at 115 W McMicken is still a rehabilitation center run by the Volunteers of America. It goes by the name “The Volunteers of America Rehabilitation Reentry Center.” It has 130 beds and focuses on helping registered sex offenders “become productive members of the community,” according to its website.

Another thing the public blamed: A technicality.

In 2002, Ohio prisoners won a lawsuit against the state’s Parole Authority. Among other things, the lawsuit changed the way boards evaluate a prisoner’s eligibility for parole. Prior to the lawsuit, parole depended on the crime a prisoner committed, not the crime for which they were convicted.

This made a big difference for Kirkland and other Ohio prisoners who took plea deals. A grand jury indicted Kirkland on a murder charge in Leola Douglas’ death, but he pleaded guilty to voluntary manslaughter. The lesser charge carries less stringent parole guidelines.

The parole board granted Kirkland a new parole hearing in 2003; he was one of more than a thousand prisoners who were granted parole as a result of the lawsuit.

WCPO also talked to Leonard Douglas in 2009 after Kirkland’s arrest. At the time, Leonard said he was in disbelief that the man who killed his sister was able to kill four more people before police captured him.

“I blame the system,” Douglas said in 2009. “Because the system should not let nobody (sic) on the street that’s that violent.”

He still blames the system today, but now his frustration is compounded by the new technicality that could allow Kirkland to receive a lighter sentence.

I feel like the system cares more about the criminals than they do the victims and their family members,” Douglas said. “I feel the system is not right.”

Hamilton County Common Pleas Judge Charles J. Kubicki, the judge assigned to Kirkland’s original case, said he knows “the system isn’t perfect.”

“You never have a perfect trial. It would almost be like pitching a perfect game,” he said. “Everyone, leading up to that trial, I think they did their best to get it right.”

Kirkland’s second chance

“So I guess Casonya and Esme are just freebies for him?”

That one sentence could mean the difference between life and death.

Prosecutor Joe Deters made the statement during closing arguments in Kirkland’s 2010 trial.

The jury had heard 13 days of testimony in the murder case of Casonya Crawford and Esme Kenney. The defense was essentially non-existent: Kirkland’s attorneys called no witnesses, mitigation or otherwise.

It only took the jury three hours to find Kirkland guilty. Days later, the jury recommended a death sentence and Judge Kubicki agreed.

“I went ahead, did what I thought was appropriate, and followed the law,” Kubicki said.

Deters had pushed hard for that sentence. He told jury members that if they didn’t recommend Kirkland’s death, the slayings would be “freebies” for Kirkland, who was already serving a life sentence for the murders of Mary Jo Newton and Kimya Rolison.

Ohio halted executions shortly after Kirkland’s death sentence due to several “botched” lethal injection cases. Executions resumed in Ohio in 2017 when the state killed convicted child rapist and murderer Ronald Phillips by lethal injection.

During that period, Kirkland filed an appeal to try and send his case back to trial. He argued the prosecution included prejudicial evidence of prior bad acts -- namely the importuning case involving his friend’s young daughter. He also said his counsel was ineffective and the jurors were not properly vetted. He also argued the death penalty itself was unconstitutional.

Originally, the state Supreme Court rejected Kirkland’s appeal. But several years later, after a ruling in Florida, a second appeal stuck.

Kirkland’s attorneys cited the 2015 case Hurst v. Florida, in which the U.S. Supreme Court said Timothy Hurst’s death sentence was issued in a way that violated his Sixth Amendment right to due process.

The attorneys said, as in Hurst v. Florida, Kirkland’s right to a fair trial was violated when Deters made the “freebie” statement in his closing arguments. The attorneys argued the comment was inappropriate.

Four of Ohio’s seven Supreme Court justices sided with Kirkland and granted him a resentencing hearing.

“It is improper for prosecutors to incite the jurors’ emotions through insinuations and assertions that are not supported by the evidence and that are therefore calculated to mislead the jury,” the Ohio Supreme Court decision said. "Although the crimes Kirkland is alleged to have committed are horrific, due process requires that a jury be free from prejudice before recommending the death penalty.”

The prosecutor’s office disagreed with the ruling and said the justices “misinterpreted” Deters’ closing argument.

Resentencing hearings have happened in Ohio, but not for death penalty cases -- and not because of comments made by a prosecutor in open court that were later deemed inappropriate.

Most resentencing cases involved technical errors, like the omission of the word “not” or the confusing a sentence’s maximum and minimum. Some are more serious, however, like one 2007 resentencing case after a judge allowed the prosecutor to write part of the suspect’s sentence.

However, a case like Kirkland’s -- where a convict’s death sentence hangs in the balance of a resentencing hearing -- is a first, according to Kubicki.

Kubicki said he doesn’t blame the prosecutor for the outcome of the trial and sentencing.

“I don’t blame anybody for anything,” Kubicki said. “I think everybody did the best they could. It’s kind of like the armchair quarterback watching your favorite team play football. And the Monday morning quarterback thing where you say, ‘You should have done this, and you shouldn’t have done that.’”

A new jury now will be chosen in Hamilton County. Kubicki gave up the case, so another judge will try it. Kirkland has a new defense team -- the only constants are Deters and Kirkland.

“I feel very, very sorry that there’s going to be a new set of people that are going to have to go through this and see and hear the things that other jurors did,” Kubicki said. “I’ve never seen as many people affected by it that were connected with the trial.”

A ‘fair shake?’

Leonard Douglas said he thinks it’s time for Kirkland to be held accountable.

He was surprised, he said, that Kirkland’s guilt hasn’t overpowered his will to live.

“Why would you go through life after doing that -- killing anybody?” Leonard said.

Leonard wouldn’t say if he felt Kirkland deserved to die; he said he “couldn’t pass judgment” on a man’s right to live or die.

“I feel like this: If you can go through life doing that to innocent females then you deserve whatever get put on your plate,” he said.

Likewise, the family of Kirkland’s last victim, Kenney, said they had internal conflicts over the death penalty.

The Kenney family has avoided media contact since the 2010 Kirkland trial.

Kibucki -- a 15-year veteran in the Hamilton County Common Pleas Court -- said that trial was so arduous that he arranged for counselors to talk to the jurors as soon as they’d rendered their verdict.

“That was a very, very difficult trial because it was so horrific,” he said. “It’s a case you won’t forget.

“A lot of times you think that your imagination is worse than the reality, but in this particular case, the reality was worse than what your imagination could come up with … There’s certain things you just won’t forget.”

Jury selection for the sentencing is scheduled to begin Nov. 9. Nadel said we might see a selection process that lasts longer than the resentencing trial itself.

“The prosecution will put on a synopsis and put on the investigators and all that sort of thing,” Nadel said. “It will be done in a brief fashion.”

This resentencing hearing won’t address Kirkland’s guilt or innocence in the murders of Kenney and Crawford -- only the sentences, between a life sentence and a death sentence.

The defense might not call any witnesses for testimony in the resentencing hearing, Nadel said.

“(The defense attorneys) have a great hill to climb because of the facts of that case, the horrible facts of the case,” Nadel said. “They have a horrible, difficult hill to climb as they should have.”

Nadel said he also believes the upcoming sentencing hearing is just a delay tactic. Regardless of the decision, he said he thinks Kirkland will die in prison.

“He’ll probably get a fairer shake than he gave the victims,” Nadel said.

Charles Mthethwa has been sentenced to five life terms and more than 200 years’ imprisonment on a charge of murder.

A 35-year-old Zimbabwean man who is already serving six life terms for raping a series of woman and murdering one of his victims was sentenced in the High Court in Pretoria to a further five life terms for rape and murder.
Acting Judge Jonas Mosopo sentenced Charles Mthethwa of Tembisa to five life terms and more than 200 years’ imprisonment on a charge of murder, 10 of rape, eight of kidnapping and five of robbery with aggravating circumstances.
Mthethwa, who was linked to all of the rapes and the May 2014 murder of Wizzie Chimalimo, 38, through DNA evidence, pleaded guilty to all of the charges, but never explained what had motivated him to commit the crimes.
Chimalimo’s half-naked body was discovered in the bushes at Hennopsrivier hours after she failed to arrive at work. She had been gagged and manually strangled to death.
Mthethwa was in June this year sentenced in the High Court sitting in Thohoyandou to six life terms for a series of rapes and the murder of a policeman’s wife.
Mthethwa was caught by the community and taken to the police station, where one of his victims who was reporting the crime to the police recognised him. He was subsequently linked through his DNA to numerous rapes in the Pretoria and Thohoyandou areas.
The HIV-positive Mthethwa, who is married and is the father of two children, had preyed on women walking alone.
He threatened his victims with a knife or throttled them and then dragged them to secluded places where he raped and robbed them of their personal possessions.
One of his victims was only 14 years old when Mthethwa dragged her into the veld where he brutally raped her. She was now afraid of all men and had suicidal tendencies.
Judge Mosopo said Mthethwa’s actions had robbed the young girl of her childhood and left her empty, broken and with bad memories.
Another victim was pregnant when she was raped, and he pretended to pray with another woman before throttling her until she passed out and raping her.
Judge Mosopo said it was clear from the victim impact reports that the lives of Mthethwa’s victims would never be the same. They could no longer trust people, some were afraid to walk alone or go to public places and one of them was now afraid to go to church.
The judge said rape had become pandemic in our country and it seems that government was fighting a losing battle to curb violence against women and children.
He said there was a great possibility that other accomplices were still committing these heinous crimes as Mthethwa had not acted alone in some of the cases, but refused to identify the others.

Serial rapist, killer now serving 11 life terms Ilse de Lange 10.11.2017

One of his victims was 13-years-old. 
John David Sanchez, 52, sat emotionless as the judge sentenced him to 80 years and 4 months in prison. 
His defense attorney argued he felt remorse and should serve his sentences for each victim concurrently. The judge and prosecutor disagreed. 
Sanchez pled guilty in August to 34 counts including rape and sodomy of an unconscious person and felony sexual assault for incidents that occurred between 2011 and 2014 in the city of San Diego.
He also pleaded guilty to performing lewd acts on a child under the age of 14, trying to prevent a witness from reporting a crime and employment of a minor to perform prohibited acts. 
According to a prosecutor, Sanchez piled young girls, including his 13-year-old victim, with Xanax, marijuana and alcohol before raping them and videotaping the assaults.
Prosecutors credit a 26-year-old woman, who reported a rape during an Uber ride from a bar in North Park, with helping investigators catch Sanchez and find several other victims. 
On February 25, The woman got into a silver 2012 Scion XB at approximately 2 a.m. for a ride from North Park to El Cajon. The woman, who was intoxicated, began to vomit in the car.
The driver pulled over and got close to the woman, stroking her leg, court documents alleged.
About a block from the final destination, the woman began to vomit again. At this point, court records said the woman “opened the door and began dry heaving … the driver again moved to the backseat and again tried consoling her.”
The driver raped the passenger, telling her: “you want this.”
Sanchez was arrested approximately one month after that first case and was terminated from his employment with Uber immediately after. 
The ride-hailing company issued a statement after Sanchez's initial arrest, saying "Uber takes safety incidents like this very seriously" and has "been working closely with law enforcement."
Sanchez had no criminal record prior. 
The remaining charges all involve sexual assaults that occurred in his home, according to the DA.  
Investigators were able to find other women and girls who had been assaulted by Sanchez in 2007, 2011 and 2013. At the time, the women did not report the attacks.

A Seattle journalist and photographer is accused of raping several women after  tricking them into believing he could make them porn stars. 
Michael-Jon Matthew 'Matt' Hickey, who was arrested and charged in November last year with four counts of rape, could be facing trial this month over the elaborate porn scam.
The 41-year-old has been in custody for the past year and has pleaded not guilty to the charges, claiming any sex he had with the victims was consensual.
Police say at least six women have come forward claiming they were forced into having sex with Hickey but investigators believe there could be dozens of victims.
The rape allegations date back to at least 2001, according to the Los Angeles Times.
The victims claim they were duped into meeting Hickey and posing for nude photos after he pretended to be a female porn recruiter and lured them to his apartment for sex.
His scam was uncovered when a Seattle-based publication The Stranger - who Hickey actually once wrote for - started investigating claims the victims had posted on Facebook. 
Hickey was already forced in March to pay $332,000 in fines after the Washington Attorney General filed a lawsuit against him for posing as a porn filmmaker and his female recruitment assistant.
The police investigation revealed Hickey had posed as female recruiter named Deja Stwalley who then contacted women on Facebook claiming to run a 'woman-owned' talent recruiting company called New Seattle Talent.
He also posted advertisements on Craigslist in Seattle and Las Vegas.  
Once connecting with the women, Stwalley then offered to line them up with high-paying jobs in the adult entertainment industry.
Authorities say Hickey never had any intention of helping these women find jobs. 
He created the fake business to convince his victims to pose for the nude photos and have sex with him as part of a fake 'audition' process, it is claimed.
Hickey would identify young women aged between 17 and 25 and contact them with the opportunity to audition for a local indie/alternative adult film studio.
Stwalley would assure the women that they 'TOTALLY have the look they're going for' and could earn anywhere from $1,200 to $3,500 a day. To be considered for these upcoming opportunities, all they needed to do was 'audition with one of our specially chosen "hunks".'
Authorities say all auditions were conducted by Hickey in his apartment or at a Seattle hotel. 
The audition was a three-step process that included a job interview in which the women presented their driver's license and answered questions about what their sexual preferences were. 
The women would then participate in a nude photo shoot with Hickey, which the victims were told were 'mug shots' that were sent to 'studio producers and videographers to see what they've got to work with.' 
Authorities say the victims described Hickey as professional and focused during the photo shoots. 
The final stage of the auditions involved having sex with Hickey, it is claimed. Stwalley had told the women that the sex was an 'attitude test'.
Police say Hickey never had any contacts or experience in the adult entertainment industry.
They said he created a second fake profile - under the name Chrissy Baaten - as a way to endorse Stwalley and her business.  
Baaten wrote to one woman: 'I'm in the industry. Deja hooked me up last year AND I LOVE IT.' 
Through this fake account Hickey was able to assure women that they could make considerable money working with Stwalley. 
He is currently jailed at King County Correctional Facility on a $200,000 bond pending his court appearance.  

Durban - Serial rapist Andre Gregory Mahomed, who has spent 17 years in jail after being convicted of raping young women in Durban and Pretoria, remains a threat to society and must stay behind bars.
This was the ruling of Durban Regional Court magistrate Sharon Marks, who was tasked with deciding whether or not Mahomed should be set free.
The case came after Mahomed was sentenced to serve an "indefinite" term of imprisonment after Marks convicted him of 21 charges of rape, indecent assault and housebreaking in 2001.
Legislation dictates that in such circumstances, Mohamed had to be brought back to court for "resentencing" after 15 years, and so, exactly after 15 years to the day, he appeared again in the same court before the same magistrate.
The same prosecutor Val Melis and the investigating officer Lt Col Anton Booysen were there to argue that Mahomed was still a danger to society.
'Intelligent man' 
The case has proceeded, on and off, over the past 18 months, during which psychologists and psychiatrists testified.
Only one - hired by the defence - said Mahomed was an "insightful, reflective and intelligent man" who had a clean prison record and should be released.
The others labelled him a manipulative psychopath.
His "clean record" counted for nothing, they said, because he was in a "controlled" environment and had no access to women.
They agreed that he suffered from antisocial personality disorder. Marks said she accepted this evidence and that "the community needs to still be protected from him".
She said he seemed to have no insight into his behaviour and he had not had any psychotherapy while in jail.
"There was a pattern to his crimes… and I believe he will continue with this if released," she said.
Mahomed’s crime spree began in the late 1990s.
He targeted young women living alone in Durban’s Morningside and Berea areas.
He was arrested but escaped - by simply walking out of an unlocked door - when he was taken to Durban Central Police Station for an identification parade.
He fled to Pretoria where he continued with his raping spree until he was finally arrested there.
'Dangerous criminal' 
After Marks convicted him in Durban in 2001 and declared him a "dangerous criminal", he stood trial in Pretoria.
He was initially given a sentence of 177 years in prison but this was overturned on appeal and, in 2015, replaced with another "indefinite term", running for 15 years from that date.
In her ruling, Marks noted that he would have to appear in the Pretoria court on January 28, 2020, for a similar re-sentencing procedure.
She said because of this, she was recommending that the Durban and Pretoria matters be joined and the matter be heard as one on that day, in either city.
Most of Mahomed’s victims refused to play any role in the hearing.
Only four were prepared to give victim impact statements.
One said that she had to get away from South Africa and had emigrated to England.
"The memories still haunt me," she said.
Another said she did not ever want to see his face again.
Yet another said she has a fear of men and constantly warns her daughters against any man.
It also emerged during argument that two of his Pretoria victims had successfully sued the police for damages.
It is believed one of the women got a payout of R5 million because she was seriously injured - breaking almost every bone in her body - when she jumped out of a two-storey bathroom window to escape from him.

8-year-old girl raped by shopkeeper 13 novembre 2017

19-year-old arrested for raping 64-year-old woman 12 novembre 2017

6-yr-old girl raped by a youth 12 novembre 2017

3-year-old girl sexually assaulted by her mother’s boyfriend, critical 11 novembre 2017

Man executed for rape and murder of his 16-year-old cousin 11 novembre 2017

45-year-old man arrested for raping two minors, trying to rape 4-yr-old 11 novembre 2017

12-year-old girl kidnapped, raped, filmed live online 11 novembre 2017

16-year-old girl hangs self after rape 11 novembre 2017

Sex attacker jailed for rape and assault filmed on phone 11 novembre 2017

45-year-old woman raped, killed 9 novembre 2017

Teen broke into 11-year-old’s room, raped the child 8 novembre 2017

2 minor girls raped by auto-rickshaw driver, 2 of his friends 8 novembre 2017

16-year-old girl raped, killed 8 novembre 2017

7-year-old girl raped by 2 juveniles 6 novembre 2017

3-year old girl raped by father's friends 6 novembre 2017

Man sentenced to death for raping and murdering his 9-year-old daughter 4 novembre 2017

11 year old girl gang-raped, murdered 4 novembre 2017

TEEN RAPISTS 52 6 novembre 2017


Ti piace?

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...