Post in evidenza

Serial child rapist, killer sentenced to death #JusticeForZainab

LAHORE – An anti-terrorism court on Saturday found Imran Ali, prime accused in Zainab rape and murder in Kasur, guilty and award...


sabato 18 novembre 2017


The 17-year-old who pleaded guilty to rape and carjacking will likely spend most or all of his life in prison, following his sentencing in St. Clair County Court.
Leondre McClendon was sentenced to up to 70 years in prison after a lengthy sentencing hearing before St. Clair County Circuit Judge Robert Haida, in a complicated combination of sentences that would keep him prison for most of his life.
McClendon was 16 years old on that April night in 2016 when he and two other juveniles attacked a young woman as she arrived home, pulling into her garage.
They stole her car, cell phone and day planner with cash inside, but when the other two wanted to leave with her 2015 Mini Cooper, McClendon told them to leave without him.
The woman had cooperated throughout the attack as the teenagers had trouble starting her car, even helping them start it, saying she hoped that if they could get the car started, they would leave her alone.
Instead, McClendon raped her in her garage, pretending to have a gun in order to get her to comply, she testified before the court.
“I was too terrified to resist,” she said. It is the policy of the Belleville News-Democrat not to name the victims of sexual assault without their consent.
McClendon had been in and out of juvenile court for years, spending time in juvenile detention in both Madison and St. Clair counties. His juvenile probation officer, Tara Arthur-Bergman, testified that she had referred him to mental health treatment, but that his mother refused to take him to treatment for religious reasons.
“At no point was he capable of getting treatment on his own,” said defense attorney Grant Menges.
He also has an extremely low IQ, according to Menges — below 72, in the bottom 3 percent in the country and unable to perform basic tasks like counting three numbers backwards, he said.
Meanwhile, there were multiple instances of threats of physical violence and other problems when he was in detention, according to the detention center director.
McClendon had been out of detention for a week and had already violated the terms of his electronic monitoring several times. Arthur-Bergman had requested an arrest warrant for him based on violation of the terms of his release, and the warrant was active at the time he assaulted the woman in her garage. The monitor showed McClendon’s whereabouts at the time of the attack to be in the area of the woman’s home.
The woman broke down crying several times as she gave a lengthy statement detailing what happened to her, as well as comments from friends and family who noted the extreme change in her personality and behavior.
Throughout the ordeal of reporting the rape, enduring the examination at the hospital and repeated interviews with the police, she said she “felt like it was all a bad dream.” Since then, she described a state of constant fear.
“I would like to say I am not an emotional wreck, but I am,” she said. She said she is scared to go home, to walk her dog, to be intimate with someone, or to be alone.
She experiences frequent flashbacks related to post-traumatic stress disorder, which has complicated her personal life and her work, she said. The teenagers crashed her car, and after $6,000 worth of repairs it was returned to her, but she could not sell it because of the crash history. “I feel dirty every time I sit in it,” she said.
McClendon was charged with three counts of aggravated sexual assault, as well as three felony counts associated with the car theft. In September he pleaded guilty but mentally ill to all charges.
The prosecution asked for a sentence of 67 years on the six offenses, arguing that he obviously could not be rehabilitated and was not succumbing to peer pressure — he was apparently the ringleader of the group, according to the victim’s testimony. “He doesn’t deserve another second chance; he’s already had that and it failed terribly,” said prosecutor Bernadette Schrempp.
For that part, the woman agreed. “I have to live with what happened for the rest of my life,” she said. “Leondre McClendon should as well.”
The defense argued that while he was being charged as an adult, he was still a minor, and debates continue nationwide about whether minors’ mental development is advanced enough for them to be considered truly beyond rehabilitation. At least one such case is headed for the U.S. Supreme Court, according to defense attorney Cathy MacElroy.
Menges pointed out that McClendon was diagnosed with mental illness, but was unable as a juvenile to participate in treatment without the consent of a parent and did not receive it while in the custody of the state. In prison, he said, McClendon can receive treatment for mental illness, medication, and sex offender treatment.
The defense asked for a maximum sentence of 20 years, at which time Menges said McClendon “would not recognize the person sitting next to me, and not just because of his age.”
McClendon declined to speak, and there were no witnesses testifying on his behalf.
Haida called McClendon’s acts “degrading and despicable,” before imposing sentence. He said he recognized that McClendon was already a victim before he committed his crimes, but said it doesn’t excuse them.
“You’re not a mature individual yet,” Haida said. “You’re not old enough to understand ... but old enough to do things most of us couldn’t even think about.”
Haida imposed a 25-year sentence on the first two sexual assault counts, which will run consecutively and McClendon must serve at least 85 percent. The third sentence of 30 years must run concurrently with those sentences. On the car theft and associated charges, he imposed two more 10-year sentences, which must run consecutively to the others and of which he must serve 50 percent, and a sixth 10-year sentence to run concurrently.
In all, McClendon faces a maximum of 70 years in prison, with mandatory testing for sexually transmitted diseases, a full DNA profile, and upon release, he will be on probation and required to register as a sex offender for the rest of his life. The sentence is longer than that requested by either the defense or the prosecution, and MacElroy said it was likely that they would file a motion to reduce the sentence.
St. Clair County State’s Attorney Brendan Kelly thanked Belleville Police, the state crime lab and the hospital workers for their work on the case, calling the sentence “strong and just.”
“The victim was incredibly brave and her voice was heard loud and clear,” Kelly said.

TEEN RAPISTS 48 28 settembre 2017

Prosecutors charged two La Crosse teens in a gang rape of two girls inside a South Side La Crosse garage.

One of the victims said as many as 11 males were involved in the assault at 814 S. 19th St., but Ronald Crosby Jr., 17, and Heavell Basley, 18, are the only people charged as adults in La Crosse County Circuit Court.
A 16-year-old said she and a 15-year-old were in Basley’s garage late Oct. 29 or early Oct. 30 with about 15 other people after the girls had run away from the Family & Children’s Center, according to the complaint.
She said the males raped and hit the 15-year-old before she intervened, the complaint stated.
The 16-year-old girl said she protested and was forced to perform oral sex on “a lot” of offenders until her throat bled. Several males then raped and hit her, according to the complaint.
She told authorities that Crosby forced her to perform oral sex on Oct. 31.
The 15-year-old victim, who suffered internal injuries, said she slipped into unconsciousness after she ingested a drug during forced oral sex before “a whole bunch of guys” raped her, according to the complaint.
One girl also said Basley assaulted her three times and hit and strangled her before calling her a derogatory name for “having sex with all those other guys,” the complaint stated. She also said Crosby assaulted her twice.
Another girl present said the 15-year-old was assaulted at least 10 times but that she couldn’t identify the offenders because it was dark.
Police found a twin mattress, used condoms and buckets filled with urine during a search of the garage.
Crosby denied assaulting the girls.
Basley told investigators he was “being a nice guy” and provided a home for the 15-year-old. He said he witnessed other males assaulting her, before admitting that he had as well, but said she forced herself on him, according to the complaint. He said the 16-year-old was not assaulted.
Prosecutors charged Crosby, of 1317 Redfield St., with sexual assault of a child younger than 16 and first-degree sexual assault, both as party to the crime, and first-, second- and third-degree sexual assault. Basley is charged with four counts of sexual assault of a child younger than 16, one charge as party to the crime, and strangulation.

A SEX beast who forced a 14-year-old girl into bushes by holding a piece of glass to her throat before raping her has been jailed.
Sick Samuel Ciornei, 20, has been locked up for nine years after he attacked the teen near the Iceland car park in Barrhead on August 7 last year.
Ciornei, who is from Romania and had only lived in Scotland for a few weeks, watched his victim cycle to Asda Barrhead to buy sweets.
The schoolgirl said in evidence she chained her bike outside when she saw Ciornei sitting nearby.
When she returned to her bike she noticed it had a flat tyre and walked it to the nearby Iceland supermarket car park to inspect it.
In less than a minute he put a piece of broken glass to her throat and dragged her into bushes before attacking her for seven minutes.
She told prosecutor Iain McSporran QC : “When he put the dust cap in his pocket he pulled out a medium sized piece of glass.
“It was brown and quite jagged. He then put the glass up to my throat, he grabbed my hair and then he gestured for me to go to the bushes.”
Asked why she went in, the witness said: “Because I was scared.”
Ciornei then subjected the teen to a violent attack for seven minutes.
She described being raped and “moaning or whimpering” in a bid to have him understand she didn’t want anything to happen.
After raping her he “gestured for money.”
When Ciornei “forced” her bag off her back and she broke free and ran.
CCTV footage showed Ciornei “directing or pushing” the girl into the bushes before disappearing after her.
Judge Kenneth Maciver told Cornei: “This was a disgusting and disgraceful sexual assault on a entirely innocent and unsuspecting 14-year-old girl who was out cycling on a quiet summer’s evening last year.
“This appalling attack also has a sinister edge to it. I am clear on the available evidence this was no chance encounter.
It was planned and premeditated.
Ciornei, who gave evidence through an interpreter, claimed he followed her pushing her bike “intending to steal it” but it had a flat tyre.
He said: “I kissed her mouth, “ but denied raping her.
Ciornei, who worked as a shepherd in his home village after leaving school, only arrived in Scotland on July 19 , 2016, and stayed with family members in Barrhead.
He has been placed on the Sex Offenders’ register.
Judge Maciver said that Cornei should be compulsorily returned to Romania at the end of his sentence.

TEEN RAPISTS 50 23 ottobre 2017

CATSKILL – The New York State Police at Catskill conducted a two month long investigation into Justin J. Ross, a prior level 2 sex offender from Saugerties, for having sexual contact with several minors.
As a result of the investigation, Ross, age 22, was charged with Disseminating Indecent Material to Minors in the First Degree (D felony), Criminal Sexual Act in the Second Degree (D felony), Rape in the Second Degree (D felony), Forcible Touching (A misdemeanor), and two counts of Endangering the Welfare of a Child (A misdemeanor).
Ross was arraigned in the Town of Cairo court and remanded to Greene County Jail on $25,000 cash bail / $50,000 secured bond pending a future court appearance.

COCONUT CREEK, FLA. (WSVN) - A high school student accused of raping a woman is returning to class, and parents aren’t happy about it.
A judge has allowed 19-year-old Gibson Sylvain to attend classes at Monarch High School in Coconut Creek before his trial.
Some parents said they are concerned about the situation. “I think it’s disgusting, and my daughter should not be nervous to come to her school,” said one mother.
Another parent was in disbelief. “I think it is horrible. I think it is very scary, and it upsets me,” she said, “and being allowed to be back in school? No! I think that disturbs me.”
They said they don’t know why a judge would allow the 19-year-old, who is accused of raping a woman at a Coconut Creek bus stop, to attend school while he’s out of jail on house arrest.
“If we don’t stick up for our children, who will?” said another parent.
“Right. We are here to protect our children,” said another. “Like I said before, my daughter should not be afraid to ask for a pass to go to the bathroom.”
According to Coconut Creek Police, the attack happened near U.S. 441 and West Hillsboro Boulevard in 2016.
Police said Sylvain forced a woman to the ground behind the bus stop and raped her. They said she tried to use pepper spray on him and was able to get away to call police from a nearby Wal-Mart.
Investigators said DNA later connected the student to the crime.
“It’s scary. Who knows if something could happen between classes,” said parent Melanie Best.
Syvlain was initially locked up and then put on house arrest with a GPS tracking device.
His attorney asked a judge to allow him to come back to school while he waits for his trial on sexual battery charges.
Judge William Haury, Jr. ordered that the “defendant is allowed to attend Monarch High School … from 6:20 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.”
Some parents said there are alternatives to Syvlain’s education. “What the judge should have done, in my opinion, was give him online courses,” one said.
“I don’t think he should be here,” said another. “Not until there is some type of an answer, until the truth comes out.”
Ron Ishoy, a spokesman with the Broward County State Attorney’s Office, said the prosecutor handling the case wasn’t in the courtroom when Judge Haury made his decision.
He also said, “The case prosecutor came back into the courtroom, provided additional information to the court and asked the court to reconsider its decision citing our concern for the safety of the people of Broward County. but the judge refused…”
Now parents at the school are warning their kids to be on alert. “Be careful. Go to the restrooms with a girlfriend. Don’t move about alone,” said one woman.
One parent said she was upset with the school district because they were not notified. The district said that they take student safety very seriously and that it’s their top priority. They said they cannot comment further because of student privacy.
Judge Haury’s assistant told 7News that they cannot comment on a pending case, but they pointed out that the suspect has another hearing at the end of November.

Parents angry judge allows accused rapist to go back to high school NOVEMBER 13, 2017

A Scarborough man has been jailed for sexually abusing two girls he groomed.
Reece Michael Hudson, aged 20, was sentenced to two years and four months at York Crown Court (10 November 2017). He was also made subject of notification requirements as a sex offender for 10 year and an eight year Sexual Harm Prevention Order.
Despite initially denying multiple charges for sexual offences including engaging in penetrative sexual activity, inciting to engage in sexual activity and possessing indecent photographs, he ended up pleading guilty to multiple offences prior to sentencing.

One of the victims was aged only 13 when she was first targeted by a then 15-year-old Hudson.

The other was also 13 when a 15-year-old Hudson began abusing her between 2013 and 2015.
Hudson was arrested in June 2016 when the latter victim made a complaint to North Yorkshire Police.
The other victim then bravely came forward and an extensive investigation was conducted to bring Hudson to justice.
Detective Constable Alex Parker, who led the Scarborough Serious Crime Team investigation, said: “Reece Hudson is a despicable individual who preyed on young and vulnerable girls for his own sexual gratification. He utilised social media to groom in his offending, and callously took advantage of them.
“I am glad he is now facing up to the consequences of his sickening behaviour, and I truly hope his victims can gain some comfort and begin to rebuild their lives knowing he has been sent to prison.
“I have nothing but admiration for the bravery the victims have shown in this case. It proves again that it is never too late to make a complaint to the police. Victims can be assured that professional support is readily available and our officers will do everything possible to seek justice.”

CORVALLIS, OR -- A former Oregon State University football player is facing rape and sex abuse charges.
Jordan Pace, 19, was arraigned and pleaded not guilty to charges of first-degree rape, first-degree unlawful sexual penetration, first-degree sodomy, and second-degree sexual abuse.
According to court documents, prosecutors claim Pace raped a woman in May of 2017.
A secret indictment was filed in the case last week, and Pace was arrested Monday.
Pace was released from jail after his arraignment on the condition he does not attend any classes with the victim. He is scheduled to be back in court in mid-December.
According to the OSU athletics website, Pace was a member of the football roster for the 2016 season as a cornerback during his freshman year.

Former OSU football player arrested on charges of rape, sexual abuse Nov 14, 2017 FOX 12 Staff

Former ADFA cadet Harlan Agresti took advantage of a fellow cadet when he had sex with her in her room when she too drunk to consent, prosecutors told a jury.
Mr Agresti knew, prosecutor Rebecca Christensen said, that it was the woman's drunkenness that caused any apparent consent, and Mr Agresti later painted a picture of the night that sought to shift the blame.
In the defence closing address, the man's barrister said the jury had heard a "ferocious attack" on the young man.
"He has lived every young man's worst nightmare," the barrister Philip Dunn QC told the court.
The jury retired to consider its verdict on whether Mr Agresti, 23, is guilty or not guilty of the one charge against him, of sexual intercourse without consent.
In her closing address, Ms Christensen said the woman was "blind drunk" the night of June 22, 2013, that she could not see or walk properly, was falling asleep in the taxi on the way home, and had vomited in the garden.
She pointed to an illegible text message the woman sent to a friend - that Mr Agresti admitted he had seen.
"She couldn't even type, let alone consent to sex," Mr Christensen said.
The prosecutor said the woman told friends shortly after the incident she had been "in and out of consciousness". That was the story she told from the beginning, she said.
Ms Christensen said Mr Agresti knew he had done something wrong, and told others what had happened even though they had agreed to keep it a secret, to get "his story out".
"He paints a picture that shifts the blame," she said.
She said he made out that he was more drunk than he was, and the woman much less.
He claimed the woman had shown interest in him all night, and he had lied when he said he did not remember much of what happened.
He told friends afterwards that she was a bad "root", had just laid there and "star fished", but later said in court said she was an active participant who had started the act, she said.
She invited the jury to find him guilty.
In the defence closing arguments, Mr Dunn said that the man, who the other cadets agreed had also been affected by alcohol that night, did tell other people what had happened.
He couldn't help himself, Mr Dunn said, he was an 18-year-old man who thought he had got lucky.
"And that's a really cunning defence mechanism? That's an 18-year-old youth," he said.
Mr Dunn said that the only evidence of the woman being really drunk came from herself.
"The fact is they had both been drinking," he said.
He said another cadet accused Mr Agresti on Facebook of having sex with the woman while she slept, and the rumours snowballed.
It was a tragedy for both cadets, he said.
He told the jury the woman never said she did not consent or that she was raped, telling the jury that the only person who said she was too drunk to consent was the prosecution.
"Regretting sex when you've been drinking is not rape," he said, "regretting sex when people find out ... is not rape."
"You must have a doubt," he said.
Justice Michael Elkaim gave the jurors directions on the law, including around consent, and they retired about 3.30pm to consider the verdict.

A Birmingham man who befriended a teenage girl before raping her has been jailed.
Fesal Aidarus, aged 17 at the time, took advantage of the teen after meeting through a mutual friend one evening in October 2015.
The girl, who was 14 at the time, was travelling with Aidarus and a mutual friend to see a fireworks display.
En-route to the park, the three stopped off at a car park in Newick Grove, Kings Heath where the friend who was driving exited the car to make a phone call.
Aidarus and the girl also got out of the car where he asked her to perform a sex act on him; the girl refused and said she was going to find their friend.
Fesal then demanded the girl to have sex with him, again she refused before he raped her.
The 19-year-old was arrested a couple of days later after being spotted near to where the attack took place.
Aidarus, of Hillmead Road, Kings Norton, pleaded not guilty to rape, but was found guilty at Birmingham Crown Court and was sentenced to six years in prison.
He has also been ordered to sign the sex offenders register for life. Detective Inspector Tony Parkes, said:
This was a horrific attack where this vulnerable young girl was taken advantage of.
Despite the girl crying and repeatedly telling him to stop, Aidarus continued his sickening attack on the frightened teenager.
There are no excuses or grey areas when it comes to rape - if someone says no, then it is a criminal offence and our officers have a proven track record for bringing offenders to justice.

Man jailed for 'horrific' rape of teenage girl 

  • CLEVELAND, Ohio -- A Cleveland man is charged with threatening to kill a teenage girl and her family after she accused him of raping her, according to court records. 
    A Cuyahoga County grand jury handed up an indictment charging 20-year-old Nicholas Hager with two counts of intimidating a crime victim, a third-degree felony.
    Hager has not been charged with rape, but the investigation into the accusation remained open.
    He is set to appear for his arraignment in Cuyahoga County Common Pleas Court.
    Hager called the girl's family on June 20, a week after the girl came forward and said Hager had raped her, records say.
    Hager threatened to kill the girl and her family if she went forward with prosecution, the report says. Hager also said he would shoot the gir's mother with a .38-caliber pistol if he were convicted, records say.
    That same day, Hager's father went into a Cleveland police station and reported the phone calls, records say.
    Hager was one of four people arrested in 2015 amid a string of home break-ins in Lakewood. He pleaded guilty to a burglary charge and was sentenced that same year to probation. An arrest was issued for him on June 2, after he violated probation for a second time, court records say.
    He was arrested July 20 in Strongsville, and a judge sentenced him to 180 days in county jail for violating terms of his probation.
    He was released earlier this month directly into Cleveland police custody on the intimidation charges. 
  • A 20-year-old man has been arrested for recording an objectionable video of a teenager and raping her several times for over two months earlier this year by threatening to make the video public.
    A case was registered following intervention of the Haryana State Commission for Protection of Child Rights (HSCPCR) and the accused arrested.

    Marriage promise

    Shankar Kumar, who lives on rent in Gandhi Nagar, lured the 15-year-old from his neighbourhood promising marriage.
    While her family was away, he took pictures of the teenager with vermilion and also recorded a video with the teenager saying she wanted to marry him.
    Threatening to make the video and pictures public, he raped her several times in May and June. He also made her speak to his father over the phone and forced her to say that she loved him.
    Noticing that his daughter was upset, the girl’s father, a daily wager, confronted her. She told him about the harassment but not the rape.
    When he asked Shankar to mend his ways, the accused sent the pictures and objectionable video to several of her relatives in her village in Bihar.
    The girl’s father complained to the police. Thinking the police will take action against Shankar, the girl told her father about the rape. However, the police failed to take action.
    The family then approached HSCPCR member B.K. Goel on November 8 seeking action against the accused and his uncle Shatrughan. Shankar’s uncle is accused of threatening the girl.

    FIR registered

    Following Mr. Goel’s intervention, an FIR was registered at Gurugram’s Women Police Station the same day under Section 6 of the Protection of Children from Sexual Offences Act.
    The police said Shankar was arrested and further investigations are on.

    5-year-old girl raped by 13-year-old boy 18 novembre 2017

    5-year-old girl raped by 35-year-old teacher 18 novembre 2017

    14-year-old schoolgirl held captive, forced into sex with 20 men 17 novembre 2017

    14-year-old girl gang-raped, brutally killed 17 novembre 2017

    10-year-old girl gang raped by 3 men for 2-and-a-half months 17 novembre 2017

    23-year-old woman abducted from bus stop, raped in car by 5 men 16 novembre 2017

    FEMALE RAPISTS 20 13 novembre 2017

    SERIAL RAPISTS 49 13 novembre 2017

    Paedo pastors charged with child rape, sex trafficking 17 NOVEMBRE 2017

    Ti piace?

    Nessun commento:

    Posta un commento

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...