Post in evidenza

Serial child rapist, killer sentenced to death #JusticeForZainab

LAHORE – An anti-terrorism court on Saturday found Imran Ali, prime accused in Zainab rape and murder in Kasur, guilty and award...

AddToAny

domenica 3 dicembre 2017

TEEN RAPISTS 55

SANTA CRUZ (KRON) — The teen accused of brutally killing 8-year-old Maddy Middleton appeared in a Santa Cruz County court for the first time as an adult.

Adrian Gonzalez, who turned 18 in October, was charged with the murder and sexual assault of Middleton, who disappeared from her Santa Cruz home on July 26, 2015.
Gonzalez has spent the last month at a Santa Cruz County jail after the county’s District Attorney charged him as an adult.
The trial was scheduled to begin in February but the passage of Proposition 57 now requires a judge to decide which court to try juveniles.
“Prop 57 was meant to get kids who commit serious crimes treatment and rehabilitation rather than mere punishment,” defense attorney Larry Biggam told KION.
Biggam plans to appeal the judge’s decision to send his client to adult court.
“It’s a serious crime, let’s be clear about that,” Biggam said. “But I think this kid is not so depraved…that we just need to throw him in adult court.”
Whether or not Gonzalez can change is where the defense and prosecution begin to part ways.
The prosecuting attorney said he believes the judge made the right decision.
Maddy Middleton was last seen riding her scooter around the Tannery Arts Complex, not far from the Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk.
Her body was found the next night, stuffed in a recycling bin in the parking garage downstairs from the suspect’s apartment.
Gonzalez, who was standing nearby when a detective discovered Middleton’s body, is accused of luring the girl into his apartment where he raped and killed her.
She died of asphyxia and stab wounds to the neck.

Teen charged with murder of 8-year-old Maddy Middleton appears in court Emily Kirschenheuter, KRON and CNN Newsource November 28, 2017

TEEN RAPISTS 51 2 novembre 2017



A 20-year-old man has been sentenced to ten years in prison for the sexual abuse of three young girls in Rotherham in 2015.
Ben Chivers, formerly of Rawmarsh, Rotherham, appeared before Sheffield Crown Court today (Monday 27 November) to receive his sentence.
Last month, Chivers pleaded guilty to raping a 12-year-old girl, three counts of sexual activity with a 13-year-old girl and three counts of sexual activity with a 14-year-old girl.
Temporary Detective Sergeant Gareth Gent from Rotherham said: “Chivers targeted underage girls online, grooming them with affection.
Once his victims were in his grasp, he encouraged them to meet up and subjected these three girls to horrendous sexual abuse.
“They have been remarkably brave throughout our investigation and they are to be commended for their courage.
“I hope that with the lengthy sentence passed down today, this is another step forward in the girls’ recovery from their abuse, knowing that the person who caused them such harm is now behind bars for a long time.”
Ian Thomas, Strategic Director of Children and Young People’s Services at Rotherham Council said: “Chivers clearly preyed on these young girls’ vulnerability knowing full well their ages and knowing full well what he was doing was wrong.
“Rotherham is no hiding place for evil and through our partnership working with both South Yorkshire Police and Barnardo’s we have been able to work with these courageous victims to support them and to help them bring their perpetrators to justice.
“This sentence today once again shows we will not stop until we find the people committing these acts of evil and making sure they pay for what they have done.”
Chivers was also placed on the Sex Offenders’ Register for life and given a Sexual Harm Prevention Order (SHPO).
Please remember victims of sexual offences are guaranteed lifelong anonymity under the Sexual Offences Act. Anyone who identifies a victim, or who posts information about a victim that could lead to them being identified, is breaking the law.
More information about child sexual exploitation can be found on the South Yorkshire Police website here: www.southyorks.police.uk/spotthesigns.
Anyone with concerns about a child can call police on 101, or call/text the national helpline Say Something on 116 000. The NSPCC also has 24/7 help available by calling 0808 800 5000 or emailing help@nspcc.org.uk.
Chivers’ co-accused, Rotherham man Brett Ashley McLaughlan (25), will appear before Sheffield Crown Court in January 2018 to be sentenced after being found guilty of rape following a trial in October.

Man jailed for sexually abusing Rotherham girls Nov 28 2017

CHILD RAPISTS 236 28 NOVEMBRE 2017


Three women testified that a man now on trial for sexually assaulting a teenage girl had also assaulted them in the past.
Levi Zitterkopf, who is known for appearing briefly on a reality TV show, was never charged in relation to the allegations brought by the three women. He faces a single charge of first-degree sexual assault in the trial, which relates to a separate 2016 incident involving a then 16-year-old girl.
Two of the women who testified in Natrona County District Court said Zitterkopf assaulted them in 2011, when they were in their early teens. One woman said Zitterkopf assaulted her when they were classmates at Dean Morgan Middle School. Another said Zitterkopf assaulted her in a public park the same year. The third said Zitterkopf assaulted her when she was 19 and then stole her car. All three women were roughly the same age as the defendant, and all are now adults.
During cross-examination, Zitterkopf’s two attorneys challenged the three women’s initial reticence to come forward and noted that Zitterkopf was never arrested in relation to their allegations.
For jurors to consider the uncharged evidence, they must determine that the allegations are more likely than not to have occurred. If the jury arrives at that conclusion, it can use the uncharged conduct to determine the defendant’s motive, intent, course of conduct or to weigh against claims that the charged allegation was fabricated, according to jury instructions.
Zitterkopf can only be convicted in the case if the jury unanimously determines that the underlying sexual assault charge has been proven beyond a reasonable doubt.

Prosecutor Kevin Taheri began the second day of trial by calling Zitterkopf’s first accuser, who said she did not know the defendant before the day he assaulted her.

The woman said she went to a park with her friend in 2011, when Zitterkopf arrived with three other boys. She said she wandered off to text her then-boyfriend while Zitterkopf followed, pushing a bicycle. Zitterkopf tried to steal her phone, she said, which she initially took to be playful. Zitterkopf grabbed her in an attempt to assault her, she said, leaving blood on her undergarments.
“I tried to push him off, but he was a lot stronger than I was,” she said.
Under-cross examination, the woman told Rob Oldham, Zitterkopf’s attorney, that she was never forensically examined for sexual assault. She said she reported the assault to police, but Zitterkopf was not arrested or prosecuted. She also said that their middle school issued a protection order against Zitterkopf, which he did not violate.
The second woman to testify said she was 19 when Zitterkopf raped her in her car. She told the jury that she and the defendant had gone to buy methamphetamine, but failed. Zitterkopf then forced himself upon her, she said. After struggling, she “gave up,” she said. Zitterkopf then took her car, she said.
The woman, who said she has not used meth in more than a year, went to police but decided not to pursue charges against Zitterkopf once she got her car back.
“At that point I just wanted my car back,” she told Oldham.
After a psychologist testified and the court broke for lunch, a third woman took the stand to say Zitterkopf had reached down her pants in their middle school cooking class.
The woman said she had previously dated Zitterkopf but never had sexual contact with him or consented to such contact.
She told defense attorney Patrick Lewallen that a refrigerator in the classroom blocked their classmates’ and teacher’s ability to see the assault. None of their classmates saw what she had described, she told Lewallen.
Zitterkopf remained free on bond Tuesday. If convicted, he could face up to 50 years in prison and a $10,000 fine.

A new rape charge levied against a University of South Dakota football player — already charged with attempted rape in a separate case — stems from a March 3 incident, court documents say.
Dale Williamson, Jr., 21, was taken into custody after he turned himself into the Clay County Sheriff's Office following a Nov. 21 warrant for his arrest.
Williamson is charged with rape in the second degree, with court documents stating that on March 3, he "unlawfully accomplish(ed) an act of sexual penetration with another person ... through the use of force, coercion, or threats of immediate and great bodily harm against the victim or other persons within the victim's presence."
The location of the rape is not included in court documents. 
Clay County jail records say Williamson is currently behind bars and is being held on a $50,025 cash/surety bond. 
Second-degree rape is a class 2 felony, holding a maximum penalty of 25 years imprisonment in the state penitentiary and a possible fine of $50,000.
Williamson, who has been suspended from the football team, was released from the Clay County Jail on Oct. 31 on bond after he was charged with attempted second degree rape. He and another USD football player, Danny Rambo, had been arrested after a woman said the two entered a room where she was having consensual sex with another man. She told police that Rambo and Williamson sexually assaulted her. Rambo is charged with second degree rape in the case.

WEST ALLIS -- A West Allis man is accused of beating and having sex with a 14-year-old runaway. Prosecutors say the sexual activity took place for three months

The suspect's father and his female companion claim they believed the 14-year-old girl, who had been staying with the suspect and his father for months, was actually 19.
18-year-old Christian Hernandez of West Allis faces one count of second degree sexual assault of a child under the age of 16, and physical abuse of a child (intentional causation of bodily harm).
"She was living with me for three months," Hernandez's father said, November 29th when FOX6 News asked about the allegations against his son.
"Our knowledge is she's 19," Hernandez's father's female companion said
According to a criminal complaint, on November 17th, police spoke with the 14-year-old victim, who indicated Hernandez had confronted her about smoking marijuana in a vehicle with his child present, and during the confrontation, he punched her in the face and slapped her. She said she told him she was pregnant "to get him to stop hurting her," at which point she said Hernandez kicked her in the stomach and punched her in the chest and head. Investigators observed bruising to her chest and leg, redness to her face and older bruising to her arms that she indicated was a result of previous beatings by Hernandez.
The victim said she ran away from home in August, and since then, she had "almost daily" sex with Hernandez.
Police spoke with Hernandez, who denied hurting the girl on November 17th, and said he "had no idea where she may have received the injuries." He did, however, admit to having sex with her.
The complaint notes that the girl's mother previously confronted Hernandez and expressed disapproval of his relationship with her due to her age.
Hernandez made his initial appearance in court in this case on November 22nd. Probable cause was found for further proceedings. Cash bond was set at $6,500. He waived his preliminary hearing on November 29th and was bound over for trial. He has pleaded not guilty.
He'll next be in court on December 7th for a scheduling conference.

Prosecutors: 18-year-old man admits to “almost daily” sex with 14-year-old runaway NOVEMBER 29, 2017 BRET LEMOINE NOVEMBER 29, 2017

TULSA, Okla. – A 16-year-old who is accused of raping an elderly woman and murdering an Oklahoma teacher made a court appearance.
Deonte Green is facing 26 charges, including murder, rape, kidnapping, robbery and burglary.
It started back in October when Green went on a crime spree, robbing several people and then kidnapping an elderly couple.
Fox 23 reports Green raped the elderly woman inside of her home.
Hours later, Green found Anderson’s wife and two daughters outside of their house and then forced them inside, not knowing 44-year-old Matthew Anderson was already inside.
Green held them at gunpoint and then killed Anderson in front of his wife and children.
“The husband fought with Green, and Green shot the husband,” Sgt. Dave Walker, with the Tulsa Police Department, said in a statement. “The husband continued to struggle with Green before collapsing inside the house.”
Reports say that Green was arrested and released for property crimes just days before allegedly killing the teacher.
A Tulsa police official told the Tulsa World that the teen was mistakenly released due to a breakdown in communication at the time of his arrest for property crimes.
His family says he suffers from mental illness.
Now, Green is back behind bars, facing 26 charges.

Oklahoma teen who allegedly raped elderly woman, killed teacher makes court appearance NOVEMBER 30, 2017 KATRINA BUTCHER

TEEN RAPISTS 49 12 ottobre 2017


Parents at one Michigan school are furious that a teenage sex “predator” could be returning to classes after spending about six weeks in detention.

The 15-year-old was sentenced to 45 days in juvenile detention last month after pleading guilty to sexual assault, and he could return to Brighton High School as early as next week, reported WXYZ-TV.

The teenager was originally charged with 31 felonies but pleaded guilty to six counts as part of an agreement with prosecutors that called for 15 months in a sexual offender rehabilitation facility.

The judge decided to shorten that sentence and place the boy in a juvenile facility, and parents remain outraged.

“He was charged with 31 felonies, he pleaded to six, there’s no way in 45 days he’s cured or better,” said one victim’s mother.

Victims as young as 12 years old said the teen manipulated them through social media, forced himself into their homes and physically overpowered them.

He did this to all the girls,” said the parent of one victim. “He would infiltrate their social media, get all their friends and go to work. He’s a predator. Without a doubt, he is a predator.

The mother of another girl said the teen raped her daughter at least twice.

“He basically overtook her with his size and strength, then apologized profusely and begged to come to see her in person to apologize because he was so sorry for what he had done to her – and then he raped her again,” one mother said.

Parents have asked the school board to keep the teen out of the school building so his victims don’t have to face him.

“I would like you to consider and do the right thing to protect the rest of the community, he can go to school online,” said one victim’s father.

School officials declined to comment on the student’s return, and the teen is scheduled to return to court Dec. 4 for a review of his case.


A TEENAGER from Bulawayo has been sentenced to seven years in jail for raping a woman who is more than three times his age at knife point and robbing her of her cellphone.

A court heard that Mandlenkosi Phiri (19) of Old Magwegwe followed the 58 year-old woman who was coming from the same bar he had been in and grabbed her from behind.

He produced a knife and demanded money from the old woman before tripping her and raping her twice.

Phiri pleaded not guilty to two counts of rape. He pleaded guilty to robbery before Bulawayo magistrate Mr Joseph Mabeza.

Mr Mabeza sentenced him to seven years in prison and three years were suspended on condition that he does not commit a similar crime within five years.

He will spend an effective four years in prison.

Mr Mabeza said rape was a serious offence which attracted a custodial sentence. He said the victims were affected mentally and physically.

Prosecuting, Mr Tinashe Dzipe said Phiri and the old woman were at a local bar on September 9 this year.

“Around 8PM, the old woman left and Phiri followed her. He grabbed her from behind, drew an okapi knife and demanded money,” Mr Dzipe said.

“He tripped the old woman and raped her. He took her cellphone and force marched her into a house which is still under construction before raping her for the second time.”

Phiri had denied raping the woman and said he only stole her cellphone.

7 years jail for teenage granny rapist November 29, 2017 Codelia Mondela


A man who was jailed earlier this week is now charged with sexually assaulting a woman in 2014, Fayetteville police said.
Jose Yamil Benitez-Gomez, 21, of the 200 block of Tiffany Court, was charged with first-degree rape, first-degree kidnapping and robbery with a dangerous weapon.
The rape happened Feb. 7, according to a police release.
The woman was walking on Ramsey Street when a man approached her from behind, held a gun to her, raped and robbed her, the release said.
Benitez-Gomez was charged after his DNA matched a sample in the Combined DNA Index System, a national DNA data base.
Benitez-Gomez was arrested on charges of larceny of a motor vehicle, possession of a motor vehicle, breaking and entering a motor vehicle and possession of firearm by a felon. Bail on the charges was set at $36,000.
Bail for the rape-related charges was set at $500,000.




TEENAGER SENTENCED FOR RAPING THREE GIRLS IN DUMFRIES Mendon News




18-year-old girl gang-raped at gunpoint, video posted on social media 3 dicembre 2017


14yo rapes schoolmate, films assault & sends to friends 2 dicembre 2017

8-year-old girl raped, killed 3 dicembre 2017



Woman raped, knocked by Uber driver 2 dicembre 2017


85-year-old woman raped at gunpoint 2 dicembre 2017


Man arrested for sexually assaulting 4-year-old girl 1 dicembre 2017


India sexual abuse: '4 child victims every hour' 1 dicembre 2017


Girl kidnapped from wedding venue, gang-raped by 3, 2 minors 2 dicembre 2017


21-year-old woman kidnapped from house, gang-raped by 3 men 2 dicembre 2017


2 teachers arrested for sexually assaulting 4-year-old girl 1 dicembre 2017


6-year-old girl raped inside school's washroom by principal 1 dicembre 2017


FEMALE RAPISTS 21 29 novembre 2017



Ragazzini cosparsi di "olio santo" e violentati: arrestato prete pedofilo 1 DICEMBRE 2017



Ti piace?

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...