Post in evidenza

Serial child rapist, killer sentenced to death #JusticeForZainab

LAHORE – An anti-terrorism court on Saturday found Imran Ali, prime accused in Zainab rape and murder in Kasur, guilty and award...


giovedì 7 dicembre 2017


A teenager who told police she planned to abduct and rape a child and made chilling threats to victims smirked in the dock as she was sent to a young offenders' institution.

'Dangerous' Jay Ferguson, who identifies as a man, had a terrifying 'rape kit' containing balaclava and gloves and sent horrifying threats to victims - including the mother of a 15-year-old.
The 18-year-old also told police she had a soft toy, revealing to investigators: "I hurt Teddy so I don't hurt kids."
She was sent to a Young Offenders' Institution for 22 months after admitting five counts of sending malicious communications and one of attempting to incite a child to engage in sexual activity, the Liverpool Echo reports.
In one phone call, Liverpool Crown Court heard, Ferguson told a victim: “I will come and find you and rape you and gag you.”
Chris Hopkins, prosecuting told the court: “The defendant said she was aware that sexual activity with children was wrong, but that she just wanted to do it, couldn’t help herself, and had every intention of carrying out her fantasies at the earliest opportunity, as soon as she was left to live on her own, she would abduct and rape a child.”
Ferguson’s bizarre offending began in April and first involved a teenage girl who befriended her.
He said: “(The victim) was aware that Jay is really a girl called Jodie but she wants to change to a boy...
“Everything was fine at the beginning but the defendant started to say she liked her and (the victim) had to tell the defendant that it was only going to be friendship.
“At the end of June 2017, the defendant started to say that she wanted her to be her first sexual partner. She told the defendant, no, and felt like the defendant was starting to control her so she told her not to contact her.”
Mr Hopkins said Ferguson began sending threatening text messages including "I am gonna find you and rape you”.
Mr Hopkins said the girl’s friend became involved, who told Ferguson to stay away and accused her of being “sick in the head.”
But Ferguson began sending her texts including rape threats.
The girls reported Ferguson to the police and she was arrested on July 23 at her home address, an assisted living centre.
Mr Hopkins said she told officers she needed to show them something and led them to a bag containing the rape kit.
He told the court: “A member of staff handed to the police some letters which she had been given by the defendant. One was entitled ‘The Truth of Everything About Me’...
“Another claimed that Ferguson was planning to go out to rape someone that day and contained a step by step numbered list of what the defendant would do to the victim.”
Police also found she posted messages on a Facebook chat room claiming she had raped children between five and 12, which resulted in one of the malicious communications charges.
Mr Hopkins told the court Ferguson was interviewed on July 23, when she said she had got the rape kit idea from Law & Order, and told the officers she was “dangerous and would carry out the threats if given the chance.”
Ferguson appeared at the magistrates’ court on October 17 where she admitted the initial offences and was bailed ahead of sentence.
But the next day Ferguson bizarrely reported herself to police, claiming she had been asking an 11-year-old girl for sex via the chat function on her Playstation 4 games console, leading to the incitement charge.
By then police had also been contacted by the terrified mum of the 15-year-old girl, who said her daughter had been contacted by Ferguson on Facebook, who told her: “I love hunting and raping people.”
When the girl asked Ferguson to leave her alone the sick teenager contacted her mum, telling her she was grooming her daughter and was going to rape her.
The girl’s mum told police that her “world stopped turning” when she received the messages and that she was terrified for her daughter’s safety.
Ferguson told police she wanted help and felt like she wanted to abuse children as she had been abused by her father.
The court heard Ferguson had one previous conviction for assault and possession of a knife.
Katy Appleton, defending, referred to her client as male and said he had a difficult upbringing but wanted to become independent and work with animals.
She said: “He is sorry for his offending behaviour. There appears to be an element of attention seeking and attempts to push others to reject him.”
Judge Robert Warnock, passing sentence, told Ferguson: “The full facts reveal you are a deeply troubled and troubling immature young person.
“In summary you crave attention and appear to obtain to sexual satisfaction from threatening and confronting parents and children with specific threats of serious sexual offences against them and others.”
Ferguson was also banned from contacting any of her victims by a lifelong restraining order, and must sign the sex offenders’ register for 10 years.

"I will find you, rape you and gag you": 'Dangerous' teenager with 'rape kit' made horrifying threats to victims Jonathan Humphries 1 DEC 2017

The teen predator — serving six years for the vile crimes — can be named as a court ban on revealing his identity expired when he turned 18.
One of his victim’s relatives welcomed the move and said the public were entitled to know what he did.
They added: “He deserves to be named and shamed.
“Why should he be able to put what he did behind him when his victims aren’t able to?
“This had a huge effect on the girls.
“They’re still dealing with the trauma and getting counselling.”
Liam Hanratty was 16 when he struck in Dumfries last year.
He was convicted at the High Court in Glasgow in August but we couldn’t name him because he was 17.
The relative added: “His sentence was far too lenient.
“But now people know who he is, they can be on guard for when he’s released.”
Hanratty targeted victims on Facebook and Snapchat.
The girl of 16 told his trial she shouted “No” as he forced himself on her.
She added: “I was crying my eyes out and screaming.”
Two of the attacks happened in a house in the town and another in a shed.
Judge Lord Arthurson told Hanratty — whose previous convictions include assault and possession of a knife — he’ll be on the sex offenders register indefinitely.
Detective Inspector Robin Ferguson told The Scottish Sun: “This will live with the victims for all their lives.”

RIVERSIDE, Calif.  (CBS)  —   The Riverside Police Department has announced the arrest of an 18-year-old suspect for child molestation.
The person who turned the suspect in?  His own mother.
The suspect — now identified as Joseph Hayden Boston — called his mother and said he had molested two young boys the previous evening. She drove to her son’s location and took him to the police station where he later confessed the acts to officers.
The suspect had recently been staying at the Simply Home Inn & Suites, located in the 9800 block of Magnolia Avenue in Riverside. It was there he befriended 8-year-old and 4-year-old males, who were also staying at this motel with their parents. The children were allowed to go into the Boston’s room last night when the molestation occurred.
Officers interviewed Boston and he confessed to sexually assaulting the two juveniles in his motel room. He also admitted to molesting upwards of 50 children since he was 10-years-old in different cities where he has ived. The suspect has been staying in Riverside since early November 2017, but also resided in the cities of Lakewood and Buena Park in Southern California.
Detectives from the Sexual Assault & Child Abuse Unit responded to assist in this investigation. They later arrested Boston on counts of oral copulation on a child under the age of 10.
Boston was booked into the Robert Presley Detention Center with bail set at $1 million. The County of Riverside Child Protective Services responded and took custody of both of the suspect’s latest victims.
Detectives believe Boston and his claims that he has victimized other children who have not yet come forward.

California Teen Admits To Molesting “Upwards Of 50 Children,” Police Say DECEMBER 3, 2017 CBS NEWS

FOND DU LAC, Wis. - A plea deal has been reached in the case of a man accused of sexually assaulting a six-year-old girl in Fond du Lac.
Tory Tuinstra, 18, pleaded no contest Monday in Fond du Lac County court to second degree sexual assault of a child.
A six-year-old girl told police in August that Tuinstra and another man, Shane Berg, had sexually assaulted her, according to court documents. She also told investigators that a third person, Ellen Neumann, knew about the abuse.
Officers found out about the abuse after a woman called them saying she heard Neumann yell at the six-year-old, saying "I wish you would just die," a criminal complaint said.
Berg and Tuinstra initially denied abusing the girl, but later told police they had, the criminal complaint said.
Berg also appeared in court to potentially change his plea, however a plea deal was not reached in his case. A trial date is set for January 9 at this time.
A Wichita Falls man was arrested and charged with Aggravated Sexual Assault of a Child. 
An investigation into the allegations began in December 2016 when a report was made to the Wichita Falls Police Department. The mother of the victim said her daughter has been sexually assaulted by Grady Alex Tettleton, 19. 
The mother told police the abuse took place during a two month period at the end of 2015 when Tettleton was in close contact with the victim who was 6 to 7 years old at the time. 
The victim's mother told police her daughter said Tettleton touched her inappropriately and took inappropriate photos of her with his cell phone. Tettleton was 17 years old at the time of these incidents.
The victim was taken to Patsy's House for a forensic interview. During the interview, the victim gave consistent details of what her mother had described to police. 
Following the interviews, a warrant for Tettleton's arrest was issued in March 2017. Tettleton was booked into the Wichita Co. Jail on Sunday, December 3. His bond is set at $75,000.

A man who sexually assaulted an 8-year-old girl appeared in Mower County District Court.

Jason David Nabors, Jr., 18, of Austin was charged with felony first-degree criminal sexual conduct – sexual contact with a child under 13, felony first-degree criminal sexual conduct with a child under 16 – multiple acts and second-degree criminal sexual conduct – sexual contact with a child under 16.
According to the court complaint, an officer was alerted of an assault by a school official. The victim, an eight year-old girl, had bruising on her face, which she said was caused by Nabors, who was known to her. She said she had not told anyone because she was afraid of him.
The victim then told a detective that Nabors had sexually abused her, according to the complaint. She said the abuse had been occurring since she was seven years old.
Police interviewed Nabors, who denied hitting the victim, according to the complaint. The report also states he initially denied sexually assaulting the victim, but then admitted to doing so at least five times, the last time being last week. He said that she was eight years old when it happened and denied assaulting any other young girls.
Nabors was arrested after the interview.
In Minnesota, felony first-degree criminal sexual conduct – sexual contact with a child under 13 and felony first-degree criminal sexual conduct with a child under 16 – multiple acts carry a maximum penalty of 30 years in prison and a $40,000 fine. Second-degree criminal sexual conduct – sexual contact with a child under 16 carries a maximum penalty of 25 years on prison and a fine of $35,000.
Nabors will appear in court again on Dec. 14.

A 21-YEAR-OLD man, who used to live in Bradford on Avon, has been sentenced to six and a half years in jail after admitting to sexually assaulting a young boy.
Daniel Davey was found guilty of two counts of sexually abusing the boy, who was aged five and six at the time, six times over an 18-month period between 2015 and 2016.
Davey, who was sentenced today (Friday), at Swindon Crown Court, will also have to serve a lifetime Sexual Harm Prevention Order and sign the sex offenders register. A restraining order has also been put in place to protect the child.
Det Con Graham Mansell said: "I welcome this sentencing, as it reflects the seriousness of these offences and the impact they have had on the child involved.
"Davey's depravity drove him to systematically abuse this very young boy at least six times over an 18-month period.
“I'd like to thank the victim for his bravery in coming forward, along with his family, and recounting what is obviously a distressing time in his life.
I would like to take this opportunity to encourage anyone who may have been a victim of sex abuse to report it to police.
"We will investigate, provide you with the full support you need, and do all that we can to bring to justice offenders like Davey.
Please contact police on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
Victims can also seek support and counselling from the Sexual Assault Referral Centre (SARC) based at the New Swindon Sanctuary - they can be contacted on the 24-hour helpline 0808 168 0024.

An 18-year-old man is under arrest after witnesses stepped in — twice — to stop him from raping an unconscious 17-year-old girl at a house party, according to the Tarpon Springs Police Department.
Witnesses say the victim was “gone,” “completely limp” and “knocked out” as Nicholas Gjelaj raped her around 10 p.m. Friday night. A female witness stepped in to intervene, but Gjelaj attacked her, according to Spectrum Bay News 9.
Police say the witness was beaten until she could no longer put up a fight, and Gjelaj returned to raping the victim. Other witnesses then stepped in to stop Gjelaj for good, police said.
According to Spectrum Bay News 9, the rape victim’s father picked her up from the home and drove her to a police station.
Police requested a test to determine whether the victim was given a date rape drug. However, neighbors say it’s not the first time that a party in the home has gotten out of hand.
“There’s no control, there’s no parental involvement whatsoever, and they’re drunk, they’re stumbling and I’m like, somebody is going to get killed,” Monica Lange, a neighbor, told Spectrum Bay News 9, adding that ambulances have been called to the home twice for people who were “wasted and unconscious.”
Lange said she’s had to turn multiple teenagers — who asked “Is this where the party is?” — away from her home.
Gjelaj is charged with two counts of sexual battery and one count of simple battery and is being held on $110,650 bond.

A Rio Grande High School senior is in custody after deputies say he raped a 15-year-old classmate in a computer science lab after school.

David Salcido, 18, is charged with two counts of criminal sexual penetration and kidnapping, according to a criminal complaint filed in Metropolitan Court. He was booked into the Bernalillo County jail.

Deputies responded to the South Valley high school after a sophomore said Salcido had raped her on school grounds.

The girl told deputies Salcido invited her to smoke marijuana after school but told her they needed to go to the computer lab first so he could “finish an essay.”

Once the two got to the computer lab, deputies say, Salcido made sexual advances before the girl told him to stop, slapping him.

She told deputies Salcido didn’t stop and instead he picked her up over his shoulder, carried her to a table and raped her while holding her down.

During questioning, Salcido didn’t deny the girl’s claims but told deputies he thought it was consensual despite her telling him “it wasn’t right” throughout the entire encounter.

A judge ruled that Salcido should be released from jail on his own recognizance, but Albuquerque Public Schools spokeswoman Monica Armenta said he will not be allowed back on campus.

Pending a disciplinary hearing by APS, Armenta said, Salcido could be expelled for his actions.

“We’re always concerned when the issue of student safety is involved,” Armenta said.

Salcido’s family couldn’t be reached for comment.

Rio Grande High School Principal Amanda DeBell sent a letter to parents, calling the attack an “isolated incident.”

“I know this is unsettling news to receive,” DeBell wrote. “I believe, however, you have the right to be aware of what is happening.”

In the letter, DeBell said that school officials don’t believe there is an ongoing “safety threat” on campus but that the school will review safety protocols.

“It is impossible to supervise all students who remain on campus after the school day ends,” DeBell wrote. “Our school is part of a community, so we need everyone’s eyes and ears helping at all times to keep us safe.”

In the letter, DeBell encouraged parents to have a conversation with their children about “personal safety and consent.”

“The subject matter can be difficult and can trigger a vast range of emotions for students and families, or may not have any impact, and that is okay,” DeBell wrote.

The principal urged any students or parents who need help to contact a school counselor or call the New Mexico Crisis and Access Line at 1-855-NMCRISIS(662-7474).

 - A high school freshman was raped inside a Warren high school and a classmate who is suspected of committing the horrible act is facing life in prison.
Warren police say 14-year-old Khymani Jamal Tolbert raped the girl inside Lincoln High School. According to prosecutors, Tolbert attacked a 14-year-old girl and sexually assaulted her. Prosecutors said the girl fought with Tolbert for 25 minutes before he overpowered her and raped her. 
Officials say the entire act was captured on school surveillance.
"Due to the violent nature of this crime and the fact that Mr. Tolbert is currently on felony probation, we ask that he be remanded to a juvenile facility," the prosecution said.
He was charged as an adult on three counts of first degree criminal sexual conduct and unlawful imprisonment.
"That shows his brazen nature and his willingness to continue to violate other students at the school," the prosecution argued.
Warren police commissioner Bill Dwyer said that the girl is traumatized in a statement:
"This was a violent, vicious attack on a female student. It was brutal, heinous, monstrous, and shocking to veteran law enforcement detectives in Warren. The entire Warren Police Department extends its sympathy and support for the victim and her family."
According to prosecutors, when asked to give a statement after the attack Tolbert ran off from the school and they believe he tossed evidence.
Prosecutors also say that Tolbert is on felony probation for another offense and that he sexually assaulted another young teen two weeks prior. 
"That act had different elements to it. It may have involved the element of consent by that statute. However, statutorily, she cannot consent," prosecutors said.
The superintendent of Van Dyke Public Schools, Piper Bognar, released a statement to FOX 2, confirming the act:
"We are horrified and saddened by this situation.  The school personnel responded swiftly, and we are continuing to work with the Warren Police Department and related law enforcement authorities.  We are doing all we can for the victim and the family. We are limited in what we can share due to privacy concerns, but rest assured that the safety of our students is always our number one concern. We will continue to act in the best interest of the school community."
Meanwhile, Tolbert's family was in court to show their support. They would not comment to FOX 2 reporters. 
"If true, this defendant would be someone from whom the public needs to be protected and a very dangerous person. (This has) convinced that, at least at this time, pretrial release should be denied and will be denied," Judge John Chmura said.
Tolbert is being held in jail and faces life in prison if convicted. He's due back in court on December 14. 

  • 62-year-old sentenced for rape, murder of 18-year-old girl 7 dicembre 2017

    27-year-old woman gang-raped by 2 youths in movie theatre 7 dicembre 2017

    61-year-old man sentenced for the rape of 5-year-old girl 7 dicembre 2017

    8-Year-Old Girl Raped By 87-Year-Old Man 7 dicembre 2017

    31-year-old man pleaded guilty of raping, murdering 11-year-old girl 6 dicembre 2017

    13-month-old died as a result of horrific sexual abuse 5 dicembre 2017

    Young woman gang-raped by 3 youths, video seen by her family 5 dicembre 2017

    18-year-old girl gang-raped at gunpoint, video posted on social media 3 dicembre 2017

    14yo rapes schoolmate, films assault & sends to friends 2 dicembre 2017

    8-year-old girl raped by 19-year-old neighbour 5 dicembre 2017

    4-year-old girl raped by 21-year-old neighbour 5 dicembre 2017

    SERIAL RAPISTS 51 3 dicembre 2017

    8-year-old girl raped, killed 3 dicembre 2017

    Woman raped, knocked by Uber driver 2 dicembre 2017

    85-year-old woman raped at gunpoint 2 dicembre 2017

    Man arrested for sexually assaulting 4-year-old girl 1 dicembre 2017

    India sexual abuse: '4 child victims every hour' 1 dicembre 2017

    Girl kidnapped from wedding venue, gang-raped by 3, 2 minors 2 dicembre 2017

    21-year-old woman kidnapped from house, gang-raped by 3 men 2 dicembre 2017

    2 teachers arrested for sexually assaulting 4-year-old girl 1 dicembre 2017

    6-year-old girl raped inside school's washroom by principal 1 dicembre 2017

    Death penalty for child rapists 5 dicembre 2017

    Paedo sentenced for raping child he babysat 6 DICEMBRE 2017

    Paedo catholic teacher charged with child porn, luring child online 5 DICEMBRE 2017

    Ti piace?

    Nessun commento:

    Posta un commento

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...