Post in evidenza

Serial child rapist, killer sentenced to death #JusticeForZainab

LAHORE – An anti-terrorism court on Saturday found Imran Ali, prime accused in Zainab rape and murder in Kasur, guilty and award...


mercoledì 13 dicembre 2017


Thomas Gilman pleaded guilty to raping an 8-year-old boy Tuesday and was sentenced to 28 years in prison.

Gilman, 21, was charged with several counts of rape and dissemination of material harmful to juveniles.
Gilman will serve his sentence at Lorain County Correctional Institution.
Upon release, the convicted child rapist will have to register as a Tier III sexual offender, and will serve five years probation.
His trial was scheduled to begin tomorrow, but the proceedings were canceled following Gilman's admission of guilt.
The victim called the abuse "disgusting and weird," stating Gilman pulled a winter hat over his face and told him they were playing games.
Members of the Fairview Park Police Department worked on the case and notified Cuyahoga County Department of Children and Family Services.
A number of forensic interviews were conducted by DCFS.

IDAHO FALLS — A local man will spend between two and 25 years in prison for sexually molesting a child from the time she was 3 years old.

Twenty-year-old Dakota McClain was 6-years-old when he began abusing the victim, according to court documents.

McClain was sentenced on Nov. 29, and given two years fixed with a maximum of 25-years. McClain was originally arrested on a statutory rape charge in October 2016. He was 19 at the time and the statutory rape victim was 15. During that investigation, information about McClain molesting a different child when he was a juvenile came to light.

Court documents indicate the victim in the more recent statutory rape case said the sexual activity was consensual and when McClain asked how old she was, she told him she was older, never telling him she was actually a minor.

As part of a plea agreement, the statutory rape charge against the more recent victim was amended and included with the felony charge of lewd and lascivious conduct with a minor under 16 with the first child victim. McClain pleaded guilty to the charge on Oct. 3.

Bonneville County Prosecuting Attorney Daniel Clark told he is pleased with the sentence, understanding the majority of McClain’s sexual misconduct occurred while he was a juvenile. According to court documents, McClain abused the child victim from the time she was 3 and he was 6 until she was 15 and he was 18.

The victim told police McClain began by telling her he was playing a game while touching her inappropriately. When the victim was in second grade she began to realize it wasn’t a game and began to feel guilty. She told police she tried to make McClain stop but he would do it anyway.

She told police she recalled an incident when she was 12 where she told McClain God would damn his soul. She said the abuse stopped for a short time after that.

According to court documents, the abuse didn’t stop completely until McClain tried to molest the victim when she was 15 and she informed a relative about the incident.

The victim said after each time McClain abused her he would cry and ask for her forgiveness and promise never to do it again. She said she believes the behavior was the result of a mental illness.

McClain’s mother told police he does have a learning disability due to frontal lobe damage from lack of oxygen when he was born.

A suspended University of Southern California football player who pleaded guilty in a sexual assault case has been sentenced to one year in a Utah jail.
Osa Masina, 20, was led from a courtroom in handcuffs to serve the term that came after he pleaded guilty to three counts of misdemeanor sexual battery in an agreement with prosecutors, the Deseret News reported .
The Utah native was charged with raping a woman who passed out after a July 2016 party. She said that she's suffered from nightmares and flashbacks, and felt victimized again when her account was questioned.
"I don't think a lot of people realize what I've lost," she said. "This story is not made up. It is not a rumor. It is not a lie."
The Associated Press does not typically name victims of sexual assault.
Masina apologized, and said he would move forward to better himself going forward. His attorney Greg Skordas, who has said Masina thought the encounter was consensual, was disappointed with the yearlong term imposed by Judge Keith Kelly.
"We expected and hoped for a lesser jail sentence," Skordas said.
The woman called the year in jail a relatively light punishment. Masina won't be listed as a sex offender.
The case was among a series of sex abuse prosecutions across the country involving collegiate athletes that have brought calls for stronger protections by universities and justice systems for women.
Masina was a standout player at Brighton High School outside Salt Lake City, and a sophomore linebacker for USC when he was suspended.
He and a USC teammate were also accused of assault the same woman in California days before the Utah party, but prosecutors in Los Angeles declined to file charges. They said it could have been difficult to prove the woman was too intoxicated to consent.

USC football player gets year in jail for Utah sex assault December 6, 2017 The Salt Lake Tribune, via AP, Pool Francisco Kjolseth

An Idaho Falls man was charged with rape after he reportedly took a 16-year-old girl to Iona Hill this spring and forced her to have sex.
Kalin Christensen, 20, was friends with the victim’s family, according to an affidavit by Bonneville County Sheriff’s Office Deputy Michael Williamson.
Court records said the two went to get ice cream in May, but the victim said Christensen instead drove to Iona Hill. The victim said Christensen began touching and kissing her, and did not stop when she said she was uncomfortable. The two briefly had sex before the victim again refused, according to Williamson’s report.
The victim moved away from Christensen, got dressed and asked him to take her home. Christensen then asked the victim to perform another sex act, and when she refused he forced her down and raped her, Williamson’s report said.
Christensen denied raping the victim when interviewed by Williamson. He said the idea to have sex was the girl’s, and that he was reluctant because of her age. Christensen said they briefly had sex, but he stopped out of shame.
Christensen was charged with rape where the victim is 16 or 17 years of age and the perpetrator is three years or more older. Rape is punishable with a minimum of one year in prison and a maximum of life.

I.F. man charged for raping minor December 7, 2017

SAN BERNARDINO (CBSLA)  — Officials in San Bernardino have announced the arrest of a 22-year-old man they say raped a woman who was unconscious.
The suspect has been identified as Andrew Stephen Wood, a resident of Corona.
Sheriff’s said on November 26, the victim reported to the Sheriff’s Central Station that she was raped while camping at the Glen Helen Raceway the previous day.
She said Wood provided her  a large quantity of alcohol and became sleepy. Wood offered the victim a place to sleep in a nearby vehicle. The victim entered the vehicle and fell asleep and a short time later, the victim woke up and Wood was on top of her having sexual intercourse. The woman said she never gave Wood consent to have sexual intercourse.
Detective R. Pahia, from the Central Station Detective Bureau, conducted the investigation and gathered pertinent information to substantiate the rape allegation.  The detective obtained a warrant for Wood’s arrest and located Wood in the city of Ontario and took him into custody. Wood was arrested and booked into West Valley Detention Center and charged with rape of an unconscious person.
Anyone with information regarding this incident is urged to contact Central Station Detective Division at (909) 387-3545. Callers wishing to remain anonymous are urged to call We-Tip Hotline at 1-800-78-CRIME (27463) or you may leave information on the website at

ENID, Okla. – An 18-year-old Oklahoma man is facing five felony counts of second-degree rape.
Jordan A. Goodwin, 18, is accused of having sex with two 15-year-old girls.
Court records show a woman reported to police that Goodwin had raped her 15-year-old daughter.
The woman said she found out about the rape because the teen told her sister about it, who then told their mother.
When officials questioned the teen, she said that she had Goodwin met up at his house in September to hang out.
She said that while she was there, she “just gave in” and “one thing led to another” and the two had sex.
According to the Enid News and Eagle, the girl said in the interview that Goodwin knew her age and that she felt “a little nervous and scared” at the time because she knew what they were doing was wrong.
When officials questioned Goodwin about alleged rape, he denied having sex with the girl.
However, a friend told police that Goodwin admitted to him that he and the girl had sex.
While authorities were investigating that case of rape, they found other evidence in Goodwin’s Facebook messages that indicate he also had sex with another 15-year-old girl.
Authorities went to the home where Goodwin was staying at the time and spoke to a woman who lived in the home.
According to records obtained by the Enid News and Eagle, the woman told the detective she asked Goodwin to leave the home after she caught him on top of a 15-year-old girl.
When authorities questioned that teenager, she told police that she and Goodwin had sex on at least four occasions.
Goodwin is facing five felony counts of second-degree rape.
According to the Enid News and Eagle, if convicted, he faces one to fifteen years in prison on each of the five charges.

A MAN carried out a 'horrendous' rape on a woman before running her over with his car at a Southampton railway station.
Dylan Collins, 20, picked up the woman in his car late at night near St Denys station and drove into the car park.
She became concerned and tried to leave the car but Collins punched her in the face before raping her and biting her neck.
A member of the public heard the incident and ran to help so Collins jumped into his car and reversed over the victim's legs before fleeing the scene.
Police launched a search to track Collins down and caught him after chasing him on foot.
Collins, of Leighton Avenue, Southampton, was convicted of rape, causing actual bodily harm, and dangerous driving, and was jailed for eight years.

HOUSTON - Dennis Houston of San Antonio has turned himself in to law enforcement with his attorney present after being accused of aggravated sexual assault, court records show. 
Sources told Channel 2 Investigates the charges stem from an incident at a campus apartment complex Oct. 29.
According to court documents, a female student claims she started feeling sick after having a drink at a party and would periodically black out.
Court documents read that the woman was brought back to an apartment complex on Beechnut Street. Police said she was with other fellow students, including the two accused of sexually assaulting her.
According to the documents, Kyler Henson, 22, and Houston, 18, are charged with sexual assault. Both men are listed on HBU’s football roster.

SYCAMORE – Adults who talked to children who police say were inappropriately touched by their gymnastics instructor testified in DeKalb County Court as prosecutors continued to press to have a jury hear their stories.
Joseph R. Hannon, 22, formerly of the 1700 block of DeKalb Avenue, Sycamore, is accused of inappropriately touching six girls, all under the age of 13, while an employee of Energym in Sycamore. He has been charged with predatory criminal sexual assualt of a child involving more than one victim. If convicted, he could face life imprisonment without the possibility of parole.
Hannon was in the courtroom as four people testified about their experience in his sexual assault case. The Daily Chronicle has agreed not to use some names to protect the victims' identities.
Prosecutors have sought to allow statements made by the children to adults and in specialized victim-sensitive interviews to be heard at Hannon's trial.
One woman testified that her daughter stopped wanting to take tumbling classes at Energym in November 2015 after a session where Hannon had touched her inappropriately.
“At that point in time, we gave the benefit of the doubt and said maybe it was an accident, but we watched fiercely at each of the succeeding tumbling classes,” the woman said.
Another woman, fighting back tears, said her daughter was uncomfortable going to gymnastics classes in June or July of 2016, but she continued to make her go because she wanted to help her daughter be more extroverted and build confidence.
After she received a call from a Sycamore police detective in December 2016, she said she asked her daughter if anything had happened. Her daughter then broke down in tears and started shaking before recounting how Hannon had groped her, the woman testified.
Another woman testified about a girl she knew, who said that Hannon grabbed her hips and pressed against her as she was getting a drink of water. Police have said that incident was caught on tape at Energym and eventually led to Hannon's arrest.
Kristin Temple, a child protection investigator for the Department of Child and Family Services, testified about her Dec. 1 interview with one of the girls involved in the case.
Although she said she had only performed around 10 child interviews once her training was complete, Temple affirmed that the interview had been conducted property and the victim was not coerced or pressured to make any statements.
Assistant State's Attorney Alicia Caplan told DeKalb County Judge Philip Montgomery that she had one more witness to call who did not show up. She said she also had planned to bring in another counselor at the Children's Advocacy Center to testify to how an interview was conducted. One of the people who conducted the interviews with child victims has left Illinois, Caplan has said.

More testimony in Sycamore child sex-abuse case DREW ZIMMERMAN

A 15-year-old suspect has been charged with attempted rape and committing intentional acts of violence after a brutal assault on a 14-year-old girl, who remains unconscious in hospital.
The suspect was arrested after attacking the deaf-mute girl, who also has a mental impairment, slashing a knife twice into her neck and once into her thigh in Ang village, in Kampot’s Teuk Chhou district. The 14-year-old was brought to hospital in Phnom Penh, where she has yet to regain consciousness.
Court spokesperson Khann Sophal said that Investigating Judge Long Kesphyrum charged the suspect with “attempted rape and violence with aggravating circumstances” and sent him to pre-trial detention.
James McCabe, director of Child Protection Unit, yesterday said the girl was still being treated in Phnom Penh. “If the child dies, they are going to charge him with murder,” he said yesterday. He had previously said that the girl had lost a critical amount of blood in the attack, as the suspect had hit an artery when slashing her.

21-year-old Aurora man already required to register as a sex offender has been charged with dozens of new felony counts including child pornography and sex assault.
The new charges filed Monday against Ellis Burns, 21, of the 1900 block of Lilac Lane, allege he committed a variety of offenses involving child porn and sex acts between Feb. 1, 2016, and May 10, 2017.
Charging documents state Ellis committed multiple sex acts with at least two girls he knew were younger than 18, who were in fact between the ages of 13 and 17. He's accused of soliciting and possessing child pornography, including videos and photos, of one of the girls he had sex with.
He threatened the girl in writing, communicating that he'd expose her to ridicule if she didn't participate in child pornography, according to charging documents.
Ellis also failed to register a change of instant messaging or other internet identities with Aurora police, which he was required to do as a sex offender, according to charging documents.
A criminal filing complaint order signed by Kane County judge Todd B. Tarter states that there's probable cause to issue a warrant for Ellis' arrest, setting bail at $5 million with 10 percent to apply for bond.
The charges Ellis faces include two counts of Class X child pornography involving soliciting a child for a moving depiction; five class 1 counts of child pornography involving soliciting a child for a photo; one count of class 1 criminal sex assault involving force or the threat of force; 13 class 3 counts of possession of child pornography; one class 3 count of intimidation involving exposure to hatred, contempt or ridicule; one class 3 count of failing to register as a sex offender; one class 3 count of failing to inform agency of an information change; four class A counts of criminal sex abuse involving a victim less than 5 years younger than him; two class A counts of domestic battery; and two class A counts of distributing, sending or exhibiting obscene material to a minor.
Burns has repeatedly violated requirements of Illinois' sex offender registry, Kane County records show. Most recently, he was charged in August 2016 with failure to report annually, in April and January 2016 with failure to report a change of address and in November 2015 with violating the sex offender registry.
A phone number for Burns could not immediately be located Tuesday. He did not have attorney information entered and was not listed in custody at the Kane County jail.

Twenty-two-year-old Mikaele Masi will be sentenced at the High Court in Suva for raping a nine-year-old boy, on August 12, 2017.
State prosecutor Lavenia Bogitini submitted that there was a 13-year age gap between the accused who is deaf and the victim.
Masi is charged with one count each of sexual assault and rape.
Ms Bogitini requested judge Jus­tice Riyaz Hamza to consider the circumstances of offending – that the accused committed the offenc­es while the child was sleeping and was awoken by him.
She said there were no blood rela­tions between Masi and the child.
Ms Bogitini stated that the inci­dent happened at 10:30pm when the accused stayed over for the night at the victim’s house.
She submitted that Masi took ad­vantage of the child who was vul­nerable and defenceless at the time he knew everyone in the house was sleeping.
Ms Bogitini reiterated an aggra­vating factor was that there was a breach of trust by the accused.
She also told the court that there were facilities for persons living with disabilities at the Suva Re­mand Centre, however, there was none available in the prison facili­ties.
Masi’s lawyer Namrata Mishra said she had written to the Com­missioner of Corrections Service explaining her client’s situation and asked if there were special considerations for persons with disabilities.
However, she was yet to get a re­sponse.
In her client’s mitigation sub­missions, Ms Mishra stated that Masi was a single, deaf male who was not born with hearing defect, however contracted a fever when he was little which resulted in his hearing loss.
She said the accused’s father had passed away when he was young and was raised by his mother all his life.
Before being remanded, the ac­cused was unemployed and had been staying with his aunt and would help with the general up­keep of the home.
Ms Namrata said the accused had previously worked in a kava shop and would earn $80 to $100 a week.
She added that the accused was an avid rugby player who played for the Gospel School of Deaf Rug­by team.
Ms Namrata also said the accused represented Fiji on a national level and had been preparing to partici­pate at the World Cup and the Deaf Sports Olympics next year.
She said her client had entered an early guilty plea which saved the court’s time and taxpayer’s money and also spared the victim from fronting court to give evidence.
The court heard that Masi was a first offender and did not have any previous conviction which was ev­idence of his good character.
He was also remorseful and prom­ised not to reoffend, adding that he had made a bad decision and understood that what he did was wrong.
Edited by Caroline Ratucadra

Sentence Date Set For Man Who Raped Boy, 9 December 07 FONUA TALEI, SUVA

A teenage boy has been jailed for more than four years for sexually abusing two young children who had been placed in his family's care by Child Youth and Family.
The youth's parents were also convicted of physically assaulting a child in their care.
But none of the abusers can be named due to a court order suppressing details of the case.
The Herald was made aware of the case in late 2016 and the youth was jailed in March this year.
However, due to lengthy court delays, a further matter in the Youth Court and the young sex offender's battle for permanent name suppression, the story can only just be told.
According to court documents released to the Herald the youth began abusing the children, a 7-year-old girl and her 8-year-old brother, two days before Christmas in 2014.
He was 16 at the time.

Sex abuse happened "every day"

The children had been placed in his parents care by Child Youth and Family - now the Ministry of Vulnerable Children Oranga Tamariki - in late 2012.
The couple was granted full custody of the youngsters in November 2014 - about a month before their son started to abuse them.
They were approved as caregivers in August 2011 and had 14 children live with them until October 2015, shortly after the offending was revealed.
It came to light after police executed a search warrant on the family home in relation to an unrelated sexual complaint against the youth.
He had been accused of the raping a 14-year-old girl and was later charged - but the case was dismissed after a judge-alone trial in the Youth Court.
When police began their investigation into that allegation, they discovered photographs of "young female and male genitalia" on an iPad.
Given the discovery and the allegation, police notified CYF who removed the young foster siblings from the home.
They were subsequently interviewed by social workers.
The 8-year-old girl revealed then that the youth would take her and her brother into his room after school
"[He] would make them take their pants off and play with each other's private parts," the police summary of facts stated.
The Herald has chosen not to describe the offending in detail - but the youth repeatedly made the siblings engage sexually with each other.
He also forced the girl to engage sexually with him.
The summary said when the children were interviewed by specialists, they were both reluctant to speak out about the youth.
"They both said they were too scared to say what had happened with [him].
The little girl told the interview that the sexual acts she was forced into were "too hard to talk about", but they were "inappropriate" and "something that she did not want to do".
She said the assaults occurred "every day".
"On some occasions it was after school, and on other occasions [he] would take [the girl] and [her brother] down to his room during the night."
The youth initially denied all of the offending, but later pleaded guilty to seven charges relating to the sexual abuse of the siblings and the objectionable images found on the iPad.
After he admitted the offending the case was transferred from the Youth Court to the District Court for sentencing due to the severity of the offending.

A sentence to deter, denounce and address "serious" offending

The Herald was at that sentencing and was later granted access to the court file which reveals, in graphic detail, the nature and extent of the sexual abuse.
At sentencing the judge told the youth she needed to "provide for the interests of the young victims, to hold you accountable, to deter and denounce this sort of sexual offending and to address your rehabilitative needs when, as a teenager, you are behaving in a serious way in terms of your sexual offending against vulnerable children who were in your family's care".
She said the children had been "traumatised" by the offending, were "hurt and embarrassed" and feel ashamed.
"This will have a long-lasting psychological effect… it is not understating this to say that you have probably created long term damage to the children," she said.
The judge set a starting point of 9-and-a-half years in prison but gave the offender a substantial 40 per cent discount for his youth and "impulsivity and immaturity of a teenage brain", his "minimal" remorse, and prospect of rehabilitation.
An expert told the court that the youth had been diagnosed with ADHD which made it difficult for him to develop relationships and triggered the offending.
"He does not consider that you have paedophilic tendencies, rather that you have developed a high sex drive in adolescence which led you to use pornographic imagery," the judge said.
She sentenced the youth to 4 years and 7 months in prison.

18-year old arrested for raping a 90-year old woman 13 dicembre 2017

6-year-old girl raped by a 13-year-old boy 13 dicembre 2017

Teen pleads guilty to raping, murdering 12-year-old girl 13 dicembre 2017

27-year-old arrested for raping schoolchildren 13 dicembre 2017

6-year-old girl raped, murdered by neighbour 13 dicembre 2017

Man jailed for life for raping, murdering a 4-year-old girl 13 dicembre 2017

Man sentenced for kidnapping, raping, videotaping 21-year-old student 13 dicembre 2017

6-year-old girl abducted, raped and murdered 13 dicembre 2017

83-year-old woman raped to death 13 dicembre 2017

Man arrested for raping 19-year-old daughter 13 dicembre 2017

18-year old arrested for raping a 90-year old woman 13 dicembre 2017

Child rapist, killer sentenced to life 13 dicembre 2017

6-year-old girl raped by a 13-year-old boy 13 dicembre 2017

5-and-half-year-old girl raped in a bush 
            12 dicembre 2017

20-year-old raped his 6-year-old niece 12 dicembre 2017

4-year-old girl raped by her grandfather 12 dicembre 2017

Mother of six raped and killed 12 dicembre 2017

18-year old girl raped, filmed, blackmailed, killed her sister 11 dicembre 2017

30-year-old woman drugged, raped, filmed by a truck driver 11 dicembre 2017

20-year-old filmed, raped by her karate coach 11 dicembre 2017

8-year-old girl abducted, raped by 55-year-old tradesman 11 dicembre 2017

6-year-old girl raped by family friend 11 dicembre 2017

3-year-old raped by parents, video uploaded for sale 11 dicembre 2017

5-year-old boy sexually abused at school 11 dicembre 2017

Minor girl gang-raped then sexually assaulted by her neighbour 10 dicembre 2017

One-year-old girl raped, abandoned 10 dicembre 2017

2 minor girls raped by father, molested by grandfather 10 dicembre 2017

57-year-old man rapes teen, send video to friends 10 dicembre 2017

5-year-old girl raped by a 12-year-old 10 dicembre 2017

6-year-old girl brutally killed after sexual abuse 10 dicembre 2017

12-year-old girl raped by her uncle 10 dicembre 2017

5-year-old girl raped found unconscious in a field 10 dicembre 2017

Accused of rape-murder of 7-year-old child arrested again 9 dicembre 2017

2-year-old raped by her 7-year-old uncle 9 dicembre 2017

15-year-old student raped by four 9 dicembre 2017

5-year-old girl died after being raped, strangled 9 dicembre 2017

3-year-old Mariah Woods was raped, killed by mom’s boyfriend 9 dicembre 2017

3-year-old Mariah Woods was raped, killed by mom’s boyfriend 9 dicembre 2017

14-year-old girl raped and murdered 9 dicembre 2017

3-year-old girl raped by 25 year old neighbour 9 dicembre 2017

17-year-old girl gang-raped by boyfriend, others 4 8 dicembre 2017

16-year-old girl raped by teacher at school hostel 8 dicembre 2017

15-year-old girl hospitalised after gang-raped by 2 men 8 dicembre 2017

18-Year-Old Arrested In Rape Of 85-Year-Old Woman 8 dicembre 2017

Minor girl raped by 2 men, set on fire: critical 8 dicembre 2017

6-year-old girl kidnapped, raped, brutally murdered 8 dicembre 2017

Paedo pastor sexually assaulted 4 children for years 11 DICEMBRE 2017

Ti piace?

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...