Post in evidenza

Serial child rapist, killer sentenced to death #JusticeForZainab

LAHORE – An anti-terrorism court on Saturday found Imran Ali, prime accused in Zainab rape and murder in Kasur, guilty and award...


domenica 21 gennaio 2018


18-year old Chriteris Allen of Jackson, Tennessee was arrested by the Jackson Police Department on December 6, 2017 on charges from that area. He was later charged with aggravated rape and aggravated robbery in Rutherford County for the crime against an 85 year old  Murfreesboro woman.

According to the official police report, the 85-year old victim told officers that a black male entered her garage armed with a silver handgun. The man attacked the elderly woman as she was cleaning her car windows. Evidently, the garage door was open when the man entered.

The accused assailant first ordered the woman to perform oral sex on him. He then raped the woman both in the front and the back. Afterwards, the man took the time to clean evidence he left behind off the garage floor. The victim said that the man cleaned the floor with water and vinegar.

Prior to leaving, the senior citizen was robbed of her cell phone and cash that she had at her home. When the bruised and battered victim told the man that her husband works for a federal law enforcement agency, the subject took off running.

Again, 18-year old Chriteris Allen of Jackson, Tennessee has been arrested for the alleged rape and robbery in Murfreesboro. 

A MISSING teenage girl who was found in the basement of a Massachusetts home told police she was held against her will, raped several times, had her hair shaved off and burned with a cigarette, a US court has heard.
Auburn police officer George Vranos said the 16-year-old, believed to be a runaway, was found on December 27 inside a room that he described as a "torture chamber".
He said she was crying when they discovered her.
"She was looking at the floor whimpering," Vranos testified during a hearing at Worcester Central District Court, according to Fox News.
And after seeing a bag of hair near her, police asked her to remove a knit hat she was wearing, and saw her head had been shaved.
"Her hair was in a Christmas bag," said Auburn Detective Eric Dyson, reported the Boston Herald
Around the teen, officers also found cigarettes, duct tape with hair, an iron and a pot of water.
Krystal Lugo, 23, of Webster, is charged with kidnapping, assault and battery with a dangerous weapon, assault and battery and larceny under $250; Christopher Lugo, 19, is charged with kidnapping, rape and drugging to confine; Yariel Torres-Abee, 22, of Southbridge, is charged with kidnapping and assault and battery; and Yulent Ortiz, 19, of Auburn, is charged with kidnapping.
According to prosecutors, the teenager was picked up in nearby Leominster on Christmas Day and taken to Auburn by Krystal Lugo and Ortiz, where she stayed for two days.
The teenager told police she was given a marijuana cigarette laced with the tranquilliser Xanax and was then sexually assaulted several times by different people. Police said they found several used condoms in various areas of the house.
However, it seems that an alleged home invasion the morning of December 27 is what triggered the four to hold the teenager in the "torture chamber", prosecutors said.
Two armed men rushed into the Auburn home at around 6am that morning, demanding marijuana, pistol whipping Christopher Lugo and firing two shots into the ceiling, police said.
Krystal Lugo, the mother of an 18-month-old child, accused the victim of working with the two men. She took the victim outside without shoes on to fight with her; it only ended after Christopher Lugo warned that neighbours were watching.
She "turned on the victim, blaming her for setting them up, for orchestrating the home invasion," District Attorney Tara Nechev said, according to The Boston Herald.
It was then that she was taken to the basement and tied to a chair with duct tape. The assailants placed a machete at her throat while she was interrogated about the people involved in the home invasion.
The home invasion is still under investigation.
Krystal Lugo, who shook her head in denial as prosecutors discussed the allegations during hearing, has a long history with police. Officers had been called to the Auburn location 144 times since 2003, prosecutors said.
She was held without bail, despite her lawyer arguing she was not a danger. She's set to return to court on January 31.

Three 18-year-old men were arrested after the East Baton Rouge Sheriff's Office said they kidnapped a woman at gunpoint and raped her.
Kendell Pete, Denver Morris and Joshua Joseph were all arrested, accused in the incident that happened the week before New Year's Eve.
As a woman left her home in the Gardere area on Dec. 28, a man, later identified as Pete, came up up to her, placed a handgun to her head and said, "If you cooperate, I'm not going to hurt you," according to an arrest report. The man then blindfolded the woman and put her in the back of her own vehicle while two other men also got in the vehicle.
The men took the woman to a park in Central where they raped her, according to an arrest report. Deputies said the men then dropped the woman at a random address in Central, where she was able to get help by knocking on a resident's door.
After dropping off the woman, the men kept her cellphone and vehicle. Police later found the car at the Hamilton BREC Park, according to the report.
Detectives obtained DNA samples from the victim, which matched previous DNA from Pete on record in a database, according to a report.
Pete was located by deputies during a traffic stop and after he was detained, he admitted to placing the gun to the woman's head, putting her in the vehicle and raping her, according to a police report.
When deputies found Pete, he was with Joseph, who also admitted to kidnapping the woman and raping her, according to a report. Pete and Joseph then identified Morris as the third man involved in the kidnapping and assault. When deputies found Morris, he admitted to participating in the kidnapping, but not the rape, according to an arrest report.
Morris, of 1635 Port Dr., Baton Rouge; Joseph, of 16503 Vermillion Dr., Baton Rouge; and Pete, 16 Candyland St., Ville Platte, were all booked Wednesday into Parish Prison on counts of first-degree rape, aggravated kidnapping and armed robbery.
A 20-year-old man is behind bars on allegations that he held a woman at knifepoint and raped her in her Rogers County home on New Year’s Day.
Julian James Watson is being held in the Rogers County Jail on complaints of rape, kidnapping or abduction, robbery, burglary, unlawful entrance and possession of a firearm. He was booked Tuesday and has a bond of $210,000.
The woman reported that she was home alone when she heard something in her living room, according to the Rogers County Sheriff’s Office. She said she then came across a man armed with a knife and wearing a mask and gloves.
The woman reportedly told investigators that the man tied up her hands and feet, cut off her shorts and raped her. He then threatened to kill her if she called police and stole items from the home as he left, investigators were told.
The Sheriff’s Office reported that the woman provided “sufficient descriptors” to identify Watson as a suspect and identified him in a photo lineup.
Deputies later detained Watson as he walked down a street.
Watson reportedly admitted to investigators that he broke into the woman’s house through a window while she was gone on the night of New Year’s Eve. He took more than $50 from the home and returned in the morning, re-entering through the back door, investigators were told.
Watson said he tapped on a wall to cause the woman to come out of her bedroom, according to the Sheriff’s Office. He admitted that he held the woman at knifepoint during the encounter, investigators said.
“He described the sex as consensual and said he had to talk the victim into having sex with him,” a Sheriff’s Office news release states.

Man arrested after Claremore-area woman reports being raped during break-in Jan 5 2018

A 21-year-old Aurora man is wanted on a $5 million warrant on charges of criminal sexual assault, solicitation of pornography and a host of other felonies stemming from abusing two 15-year-old girls, according to police and court records.
Authorities issued an arrest warrant for Ellis Burns, of the 1900 block of Lilac Lane, on 24 felony charges, including soliciting a child for child pornography, criminal sexual assault, possession of child pornography, failure to register as a sex offender and other charges.
Burns also is charged with felony intimidation and failing to inform police he changed his social media information, which was a condition of his parole.
He also faces eight misdemeanor counts of sexually abusing a juvenile, domestic battery and distributing obscene material to a minor, according to police and Kane County court records.
Aurora police Thursday turned to the public for help locating Burns by releasing statements on social media and noting a $5,000 reward by Aurora Area Crime Stoppers for information leading to Burns' arrest. Anonymous tips can be made by calling (630) 892-1000 or the police department's Investigations Division at (630) 256-5500.
The two most severe charges of solicitation carry a maximum 30-year prison term and could be consecutive terms.
According to court records, the charges stem from an episode or episodes Feb. 1, 2016.
Police also said an acquaintance of Burns' named Dametrius D. Thornton, 23, of the 100 block of Fox Chase Drive, Oswego, was being held at the county jail on $750,000 bail on three counts of aggravated criminal sexual abuse, one count of intimidation, and five counts of distributing explicit material to a minor, and harassment.
Police said the charges against Thornton are for similar crimes against three 15-year-olds; Burns is charged with victimizing two of the 15-year-olds. Aurora police said they believe more girls are victims of Burns and Thornton and are asking them to come forward by calling police.

AIKEN COUNTY, S.C. (WRDW/WAGT) -- A man is facing multiple charges including 1st-degree criminal sexual conduct.
Authorities say 20-year-old Castro Rodrigo of North Augusta was arrested for raping a minor.
According to an incident report, Rodrigo suggested that he and a teenage girl meet so he could discuss his "personal and private struggles". The minor agreed and Rodrigo drove to her house picked her up and drove to Powerhouse Road and Lamback Way to have a "more intimate and private conversation".
Officials say Rodrigo began to kiss her. When Rodrigo became more aggressive and started to remove her clothing, the teen says she resisted and told him to stop.
After the minor told him to stop, Rodrigo told her he would throw her off the overpass and say she committed suicide, the report said. She stopped resisting and he raped her, then drove her home.

North Augusta man arrested, accused of raping a minor Jan. 4, 2018

An ex-Manchester City footballer is on trial accused of raping a teenager who was so drunk she was "incapable of stringing a sentence together".
A court heard George Glendon raped the young woman after meeting her at a nightclub in Cleethorpes, north east Lincolnshire.
The then 19-year-old, who is not being named for legal reasons, was so intoxicated she was "repeatedly falling over" before Glendon, 22, helped her into a taxi.
A court heard Glendon and the victim were driven to a friend's house where he admits they had sex but insists the woman had consented, Manchester Evening News reports.
The prosecution at Grimsby Crown Court heard the woman was so drunk she was not in a position to decide and had been raped.
Glendon, now at Fleetwood Town, played against Leicester City in the FA Cup before his trial started. He appeared in the dock wearing a dark suit, white shirt and a light blue tie.
The court heard the 19-year-old woman had consumed so much alcohol she could not remember what happened to her apart from that she ended up in a man's bedroom with no clothes on.
She was "really drunk" and had earlier been "repeatedly falling over in the toilets" at a club, the trial heard.
Glendon had taken her to the home of one of his friends by taxi after helping her when she fell over in the Litehouse nightclub in the early hours.
Glendon, of Cheadle, denies raping the woman on February 21, 2016.
Michael Morley, prosecuting, told the court that the woman, now 21, had been drinking wine and cider.
She went to the club after visiting other bars but had no memory of leaving it.
"She was a very drunk woman - falling over drunk," said Mr Morley. A female friend had seen her "repeatedly falling over in the toilets".
The next thing the woman remembered was being in the bedroom of a man she did not recognise.
Glendon was kissing her face and touching her intimately.
The woman could remember little else about the incident.
Glendon had taken her to the home of a male friend of his in Humberston after 5am.
The friend was "concerned at having a complete stranger in his home".
The court heard when she eventually left the house after being collected by a taxi, she was "drunk and seemed incapable of stringing a sentence together".
She was "clearly drunk" at the time, Mr Morley told the court.
Glendon was traced after police made inquiries of taxi companies to work out where the woman was collected.
The court heard he told police that he had seen the woman in the club and had spoken to her several times. He saw her fall to the floor and, when he helped her up, he realised that it was her.
He and a doorman helped to take her out and he asked her where she lived but she did not respond.
Glendon claimed that she indicated that she wanted to go home with him and he offered to share a taxi with her in the hope that she would recognise where she lived.
He claimed that he thought they might have kissed in the taxi. After he got out to get some cash, he found her slumped across the seat apparently asleep.
She got out of the taxi and fell to the ground, he said.
"He accepted she was really drunk," said Mr Morley. "He claimed that she followed him into the house and up to one of the bedrooms.
"She removed her clothes and started touching him in a sexual way."
Glendon claimed that he asked the woman if she was "sure - meaning she was sure she wanted sex".
He claimed that the woman indicated that she was sure and that she initiated sex.
"While he knew she was drunk, he thought she knew where she was and what she was doing," said Mr Morley.
"Not only did this woman not consent to sex, she was so intoxicated that she wasn't capable of consenting to sex.
"She was either unconscious or, if conscious, so affected by the alcohol she had consumed that she could not be said truly to have the freedom to choose whether to have sex or not.
"Her state of intoxication, her obvious and visible state of intoxication was such that this defendant could not reasonably have concluded that she was consenting to sex.
"He accepts that she was drunk. He does not accept that she was so drunk that she was incapable of consenting.
"He says that she did consent to have sex with him and, as far as he was concerned, she was a willing participant."
The woman was able to give the police "very limited information" about what happened.
Glendon was a youth player for Manchester City joining the club in 2013 and becoming captain of their Elite Development Squad.
He signed on loan for League One Lancashire club Fleetwood Town in 2016 before being signed on a permanent deal in January 2017.
He has made five appearances for the England youth team and was also called up for the Wales under-21 team.
The trial, before Judge Peter Kelson QC, continues.

A sex attacker who raped a 14-year-old girl before warning her ‘not to tell anyone’ has been jailed. Ryan Brody, 20, had previously contacted his victim two years ago, when she was only twelve, requesting pictures of her stomach but was warned to stay away by her family.

But after taking a cocktail of drink and drugs, Brody, from Ashington, messaged her again and convinced her to meet him in a back lane late at night for a cigarette. When she arrived at the lane to meet him he grabbed her hand and pulled her trousers and pants down, before sitting her on a wall, removing his own clothing, and raping her. As he continued his sick attack, he took her down from the wall, put her on her side and continued the assault, despite her repeatedly saying that she wanted to go home.

After he had finished raping the girl, he warned her not to tell anyone about his actions but she later confided in a family member, leading to Brody’s arrest.

He has now been sent to a young offenders for six years and two months at Newcastle Crown Court after pleading guilty to rape, although he initially said that he could provide an alibi. In addition, he must sign onto the sex offenders register and has been given a sexual harm prevention order. His lawyer, Kate Barnes, argued that he has a mild learning disability, communication issues and ‘lacks maturity’, the Newcastle Chronicle reported. Miss Barnes also added that he has stopped taking drink and drugs because of ‘the serious nature of the effect on him’.

His victim has reportedly attempted to take her own life a number of times since the attack, according to a victim impact statement from her mother. Her mother also said that her it is not right that her daughter has to take tablets in order to sleep. She said: ‘This has had a major impact, not only on her but all the family. ‘She will have to live with this for the rest of her life. She is a child and she should have been able to remain a child.’ The victim’s mum read out a statement on behalf of her daughter outlining the devastating impact the attack has had on her.
She said her life had been changed since the attack and has been left feeling angry at everything and everyone. She said: ‘I have flashbacks all the time and I’ve lost a stone and have no appetite. ‘I feel dirty and violated and I’m not the same person I was before. I feel my life has been taken away from me. ‘He will be released from prison and be able to move on with his life but I will have to live with this forever.’

Deputies say a 22-year-old Kokomo man raped, beat and strangled his cellmate at the Howard County jail after he attempted to get his cellmate to perform sexual acts with him.
The cellmate told deputies in May that Kevin Kaminski raped him two times on the same day inside their cell at the jail, according to a probable-cause affidavit.
He told deputies Kaminski first started taunting him and tried to take his food. When he told Kaminski to stop, he became aggressive and started punching the cellmate before raping him.
The next day, Kaminski woke up his cellmate and again assaulted him by punching him in the arms and slapping him in the face before choking the cellmate until he passed out.
According to the affidavit, Kaminski admitted to deputies that he battered and chocked his cellmate, saying “I kind of picked on him. I was kind of a bully. I just snapped.”
Kaminski also told deputies he was under the impression that his cellmate was mentally handicapped.
Kaminski was served a warrant at the Howard County Courthouse on felony charges of rape, battery and strangulation, and misdemeanor charge of battery resulting in bodily injury.
Kaminski had been arrested in November 2016 on a felony charge of aggravated battery. He later pleaded guilty to a lesser charge of battery.
A two year old child accused of a sex offence and a six-year-old suspected of rape were among hundreds of kids reported to a police force last year, it has been revealed. 

Cambridgeshire Police revealed the toddler and six year old were among more than 200 children aged under 10 reported to them for crimes last year.

Figures released by the force also revealed the number of under-tens reported to them had rocketed by 260 per cent. That’s despite an offender needing to be over the age of ten to be legally responsible for a crime. 

Cambridgeshire Police revealed that in 2013, just 53 of the youngsters were reported to the force – rising to 77 the following year, then leaping to 141 in 2015.

But in 2016, the number increased to 190 and hit an all time high last year (2017) when it reached 205. A total of 14 children were reported for carrying a knife, one as young as eight, and a six-year-old was accused of rape.

A ten-year-old was accused of sexual grooming and a six-year-old was reported over making death threats.

Four schoolboys "gang-raped" a 15-year-old girl in a "brutal sex attack" in a field, a court has heard.
The four, all under 16, claim their sexual activity with the girl was "with her full and complete consent".
They are on trial at Carlisle Crown Court having denied two charges of rape and a third sexual assault offence.
The boys were said to be total strangers to the girl before the attack on 3 January 2017.
Prosecutor Tim Evans said the boys, all from West Cumbria, met the girl at about 18:30 in Workington.
At about 19:15, three of the four were seen on CCTV "literally fleeing" the scene of the "brutal sex attack", he said.
Mr Evans said a "pack mentality" had taken over the boys with them "taking it in turns to rape" her.
The trial, which is due to last about a fortnight, continues.

Las Vegas high school student, 16, charged as an adult for ‘violently raping four classmates‘.
Maysen Melton, 16, was arraigned on two dozen counts related to the rape of four of his classmates at Shadow Ridge High School in Las Vegas, including sexual assault, kidnapping and child pornography.
If convicted, he faces the possibility of spending the rest of his life in prison.  
Prosecutors say that last year, the teen raped four classmates at Shadow Ridge High School, between the ages of 15 and 18. The abuse ended in March 2017, and Melton was arrested two months later, according to the . 
Chief Deputy District Attorney Kristina Rhoades says that Melton knew each of his victims, and that he targeted them both on school grounds and at his father‘s house, when his dad was away. 
She says the victims suffered ‘violent rapes‘. 
In some cases, Melton took nude photos of his victims and then threatened them if they refused to send more.  
At least two girls contemplated suicide based on what he told them,‘ Rhoades said.   
While minors are usually tried in juvenile court, Melton is being charged as an adult because this isn‘t the first time he has been arrested for sex crimes.  
Between 2014 and 2016, Melton went through the ‘strictest‘ sex offender program in the juvenile court system for a prior crime, Chief Deputy District Attorney Kristina Rhoades said. 
Rhoades wouldn‘t detail what Melton was accused of in that case, since those court documents are sealed. 
‘One thing we can all agree on is that the juvenile system was a miserable failure and did nothing to help the community or this young man,‘ Melton‘s attorney, Dustin Marcello, said. 
He was arrested in May of last year, and had been under house arrest since then. But at his court hearing, a judge ordered him taken into custody and held on $200,000 bail. As of Thursday, it appears that someone has posted bail for him. 
After his arrest last year, Melton was expelled from Shadow Ridge. He enrolled at nearby Palo Verde in October as a junior, which he attended while he was under house arrest. 
It‘s unclear if he will still be able to attend school now that he is awaiting trial. 
‘I have some serious concerns for the girls who go to that school,‘ Rhoades told the judge on Wednesday. ‘This defendant, honestly, is a predator. It’s the same thing over and over. He gets these girls in these intimate situations. He pushes them on the ground, throws them on the ground, trips them onto the ground, pulls their pants down. He does not heed to any of their noes, does not heed to any of their resistance.‘ 

Ti piace?

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...