Post in evidenza

Serial child rapist, killer sentenced to death #JusticeForZainab

LAHORE – An anti-terrorism court on Saturday found Imran Ali, prime accused in Zainab rape and murder in Kasur, guilty and award...


venerdì 22 settembre 2017


A Utah woman will call California her home for the next three years. The only time the 37-year-old woman will get to soak in the Golden State sun will be during yard time in prison, though. 
Tulare County Judge Kathryn Montejano sentenced Wendi Sorenson to prison for child molestation.
In July, Sorenson pleaded no contest to nine counts of unlawful sexual intercourse with a minor, 13 counts of lewd acts on a child under 14, four counts of oral copulation of a person under 16, one count of contacting a minor for a sexual offense, one count of arranging a meeting with a minor for a sexual offense and one count of meeting a minor for a sexual offense. 
"We were hoping that she'd at least get six years," said Yolanda Rodriguez, the boy's grandmother. "I thought we were going to get justice." 
At the time of her plea, the family of the boy hoped Sorenson would get the maximum punishment. They were told at the plea hearing she would only receive three. 
"Prosecutors made no plea bargains in this case and argued for the maximum sentence of 13 years and eight months," said Stuart Anderson, spokesman for Tulare County District Attorney's Office. 
Prosecutors believe Sorenson repeatedly abused a 14-year-old boy in June 2015.
He was enrolled at High Top Boys Ranch in Koosharem, Utah. The school for troubled youth was owned and operated by Sorenson and her husband.
The school has since closed. 
Sorenson's husband was the person who reported the abuse to child protective services in Utah. According to prosecutors, he told deputies the two were, "very close."
In October 2015, following accusations, the teenager was removed from the school.
A week before Thanksgiving 2015, Sorenson flew from Utah to California. Visalia detectives were alerted by the sheriff's department in Utah. They warned detectives that the woman had left the state, likely to visit the boy. 
Detectives began an investigation and contacted the boy's family. The teenager told police the sex acts took place at Visalia's Fairfield Inn and the Visalia Marriott. 
According to prosecutor Chelsea Wayt, the boy said he and Sorenson had sex every night for 10 days.
More than 12,000 sexually explicit text messages between Sorenson and the boy were recovered by detectives. The text messages were also used to place Sorenson at the hotels.
Sorenson will be required to register as a sex offender for the rest of her life. She will also be ordered to pay restitution to the victim. 

IREDELL COUNTY, N.C. -- Deputies say a Taylorsville mother is charged with felony child abuse on her 7-year-old child.
According to the Iredell County Sheriff's Office, deputies conducted an investigation regarding a felony child abuse case that took place at a home in Olin in July.
New evidence led to additional charges being filed against 26-year-old Brittany Blackwelder.
Blackwelder was arrested and charged with Felony Child Abuse - Sexual Act, according to deputies. She also has pending charges which include three counts of School Attendance Law Violation and Driving while License Revoked in Wilkes County.
Blackwelder was issued a $100,000 secured bond.

CANANDAIGUA — A Clifton Springs woman was sentenced to 22 years in prison for her role in multiple crimes involving the sexual abuse of two children, including the production of child pornography involving a 1-year-old girl.

Janiet Simonds, 27, had pleaded guilty June 16 to two counts of first-degree criminal sexual act and one count each of first-degree sexual abuse and the use of a child in a sexual performance, admitting her role in a string of sex crimes involving children, dating back to 2012. The first three counts are violent felonies.

Simonds, who was arrested with her boyfriend, Tristan Mayes, in late June 2016, was initially charged with first-degree criminal sexual act and later indicted on charges of predatory assault against a child, a charge that carried a possible life sentence.

Ontario County First Assistant District Attorney James Ritts said in June he accepted the plea agreement to spare the children from having to testify. He also said the agreement calls for 20 years post-release supervision which, along with the 22-year sentence, could amount to a life term. No-contact orders of protection were issued on behalf of the two children, and Simonds will have to register as a sex offender. She was returned to Ontario County Jail to await transfer into the state prison system.

Simonds, who had rejected at least two previous plea deals, was sentenced by Ontario County Judge Frederick G. Reed. Reed also presided over the case of Mayes, whom Simonds claimed had abused her.

Mayes, 32, pleaded guilty in January to two counts of predatory sexual assault against a child and was sentenced by Reed in March to 28 years to life in prison. He is currently housed in the Clinton Correctional Facility in Clinton County.

Clifton Springs woman gets 22 years for sexually abusing children September 19, 2017

FEMALE RAPISTS 13 27 giugno 2017

SAGINAW, MI -- The 18-year-old woman accused of raping a man at knifepoint earlier this year has pleaded no contest to reduced charges and could avoid prison time.
Lestina Marie Smith pleaded no contest Wednesday, Sept. 13, to second-degree criminal sexual conduct, according to court records. In exchange, prosecutors agreed to drop two counts of first-degree criminal sexual conduct at sentencing.
A no-contest plea is not an admission of guilt.
The deal could also see Smith get probation and jail time, according to court records. The first-degree charge is potentially a lifetime offense, whereas second-degree is punishable by up to 15 years.
Smith was 17 years old when she raped a 20-year-old man in his car, videotaped part of the incident and threatened him with a steak knife Jan. 11, according to previous testimony.
The pair had dated for about two months in late 2016, according to the man's testimony.
The man said he wasn't sure why Smith wanted to meet Jan. 11, but did say he had called her "whore" on Facebook about four days before and she had recently deleted a video he had of the pair having sex.
Smith is slated to be sentenced Oct. 5 before Circuit Judge James Borchard.

BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Molly Shattuck, the former Ravens cheerleader and ex-wife of high profile business executive Mayo Shattuck, has completed her jail sentence for the rape of her teenage son’s friend.
Shattuck was found guilty in a Delaware court of fourth degree rape, and was sentenced in August 2015 to spend 48 weekends in jail for the crime that occurred the year before that, over the 2014 Labor Day weekend at a rented house in Bethany Beach.
Although Shattuck had liaisons with the 15-year-old in Maryland, as well, she never faced charges here.
Her lawyer called the relationship part of a “romantic fantasy,” but the victim’s angry parents said in court that Shattuck groomed their soon over months, and was a predator who “violated every child-adult boundary.”
Shattuck’s lawyer also blamed her crime on her then husband, former Constellation Energy CEO Mayo Shattuck, saying he had abruptly left her for a younger woman.
Shattuck, who was the oldest cheerleader in NFL history, had faced other charges, including third-degree rape counts, but they were dropped as part of the plea agreement.
Her final period of incarceration was served this past weekend. The court also ordered Shattuck to pay for the victim’s counseling and register as a sex offender.

A high school art teacher accused of having sex with four students was arrested.

Jessie Lorene Goline, 25, faces one count of first-degree sexual assault because only one of the students, who she thought was 18, turned out to be “way younger than what he told her”, according to an affidavit cited by the Arkansas Democrat-Gazette reported.

Goline admitted to having sex with four students from both the Marked Tree School District and the East Poinsett County School District between January and April of 2016, the affidavit states. 

The four students said Goline would send them text messages that grew increasingly sexual over time, the Democrat-Gazette reported.

One of the victims said Goline commented on his looks in class and sent him a photo of herself wearing a thong.

Goline also brought two of the students back to her apartment and had sex with them in separate incidents on the same day, authorities said.

An investigation was launched in April after officials at Marked Tree High School learned about a parent who accused Goline of having sex with multiple students and threatened to inflict “bodily harm”. 

The time the jury took to find 23-year-old Erin Vickers guilty of raping her 1-year-old daughter in circuit court this morning says it all: 25 minutes, or roughly the time it would have taken for the four men and two women of the jury to get organized in the jury room, pick a foreperson, take an initial vote, exchange a few thoughts, and fill out the verdict forms. Vickers was also found guilty of promoting the sexual performance of a child. She faces life in prison without parole.

By her own account Vickers’s raping sessions, which she performed in her mother’s R-Section home, on Skype and through selfies to gratify her boyfriend Paul Dykes, would last twice or four times as long at times as it took to convict her, sometimes more, sometimes less. In her words, “Sometimes it’d be an hour, sometimes it’d be two.” It was not a one-time thing. And her daughter? “Sometimes she’s asleep, sometimes she’s awake.” (Dykes is going on trial later this year or early next on his own set of equally grave charges, and Vickers still faces 47 additional, grave charges.)
The jury did not believe, as Vickers had briefly claimed to two Florida Department of Law Enforcement agents before her arrest, and as her attorney tried to argue to the jury, that it had merely been an attempted rape. It did not believe that Vickers was only making it look as if she were orally violating her daughter. The jury was made to watch a one-minute-four-second video of Vickers in the act, with sounds, which made it difficult, if not impossible, to believe either her claim or the attorney’s claim that she never touched her daughter.
There was little that the prosecution submitted as evidence that wasn’t in and of itself fatal to Vickers’s case: any one of those elements in the prosecution’s case could have led to a conviction. But as a jurist confirmed afterward, the single most damaging part of the two-day trial in the case against Vickers wasn’t the hours of testimony from state law enforcement agents, much of it about the forensics of searching computers and phones for evidence of child porn, and finding it, or of the confessional interview Vickers gave an agent when her home and devices were searched two years ago, though those parts of the day did their share of damage.
It wasn’t necessarily that one of the prosecution’s witnesses was Vickers’s own mother—a woman of powerful faith and poise whose maternal instincts never failed even after her daughter’s arrest—who was key to identifying her daughter, her granddaughter and intimate belongings that connected the incriminating videos and pictures to Vickers beyond doubt.
It wasn’t the four selfies the prosecution had printed and passed to the jury, of Vickers in the act of orally violating her daughter, or the one-minute-four-second video ostensibly showing Vickers doing the same. It may not even have been the final closing argument by Assistant State Attorney Jason Lewis, whose verbal sallies quoting Vickers, playing back her own confessional words on an audio system, or ridiculing the defense’s assertions of “no contact” became a barrage of nails in Vickers’s coffin.
Rather, the most damaging part of the trial lasted three or four seconds. It was the length of another video clip, also showing Vickers in the act. But that one burst with the sound of the infant’s sobs, just five or six spasms from a child just 13 months old at the time. It was the only sound from the victim that the jury would hear. It had more weight than any testimony the prosecution could present, and prosecutors new it.
Vickers knew it, too. That was the clip that made her cry, the only time she openly cried during the two-day trial, at least until the verdict was read and she realized that, absent an unlikely twist on appeal, her life outside of prison was over. (To investigators, she had said of her daughter, during the rape sessions: “sometimes she cried a little bit, but sometimes she’d be asleep.”) Though Vickers never testified, as is her right, that moment when cried to the sound of her child’s sobs might as well have made her a witness for the prosecution. (The child has been adopted by her foster family.)
But there was one more hammer blow against Vickers, moot through it may turn out to be: after the jury rendered its verdict of guilty on both counts—she’d also faced a charge of promoting the sexual acts of a child, because she’d filmed and photographed the acts—the prosecution got to argue that the second count should be upgraded from a second-degree felony to a first-degree felony. The reason: more than 10 pictures of child porn showing a child under 5 years old were in Vickers’s possession, and therefore were an aggravating factor.
That argument could have taken place either before the jury or before the judge alone. It was Vickers’s choice. She chose the judge. But the outcome was foretold. He found for the prosecution, and the conviction was upgraded to a first degree felony, adding a 30-year term to her life term, once sentencing takes place.
By then Vickers was no longer crying, but sat almost impassive, taking the blows and waiting until the judge finally adjourned, the courtroom emptied, and she was led away, likely never again to wear the civilian clothes and sandals she was able to wear for the three days of jury selection and trial.

A 35-year-old woman burst into tears as she was jailed for five-and-a-half years after grooming a schoolboy for sex.

Jodie Delray was found guilty on 21 September of sexual assault and sexual activity with a child following a nine-day trial at Norwich Crown Court.

Her victim was aged just 12 when he was sexually abused by her, the court heard.

Delray, of Easthaugh Road, Lyng, had denied all offences and cried as her sentenced was handed down.

The court heard how she began the abuse by sexually assaulting the boy as a precursor to having full sex.

"Full sex began to occur, initiated by you," said Judge Anthony Bate, as reported by MailOnline. "These clandestine sex trysts continued for some time."

William Carter, prosecuting, said the offence was aggravated by the disparity between the ages of the boy and Delray.

Her defence said she was a vulnerable individual who suffered numerous health problems, including chronic fatigue syndrome.

"Custody for her will be all the more punishment for her. She is someone who will find it extremely difficult," Michael Clare, mitigating, said. He added that there was a very low risk of her re-offending.

Judge Bate accepted Delray was a woman of previous good character who had been spoken highly of in testimonials by friends and family.

But after being found guilty of six of nine counts by the jury, the judge said: "I can do nothing in this case other than my public duty."

He noted how the Appeal Court had previously stressed how underage boys are often "ill-equipped" to cope with a premature sexual experience.

On top of the jail sentence, Delray was also made subject of a sexual harm prevention order.

A Luton woman has been sentenced to four years in prison for sexually abusing a young child.
Renata Manyoki, 21, of Dallow Road, was found guilty of sexually assaulting a child under the age of 13 and taking indecent images of children.
Manyoki was arrested in 2016 after videos of woman sexually abusing a child were found, with police suspecting that Manyoki was the woman in the video.
An investigation was carried out by the Bedfordshire Police Internet Child Abuse Investigation Team and she charged with two counts of child sex abuse.
ICAIT Detective Sergeant Graeme Twyford said:
"This was an absolutely sickening case of child sexual abuse which saw a young child being taken advantage of in the very worst possible way.
It is incomprehensible to imagine that anyone would think it is acceptable to sexually abuse such a young child and I'm pleased that she will be locked away and prevented from causing any further harm."
If you're concerned about child sexual abuse you can call police on 101, or the NSPCC on 0808 800 5000. You can also visit the NSPCC website for help and support, including how to spot signs that a child may be being abused.

Luton Woman Sexually Abused A Child 21 September 2017

FEMALE RAPISTS 17 7 settembre 2017

2 girls, aged 5 and 6, abducted and raped 22 settembre 2017

2 women, aged 54 and 62, raped by 22-year-old 22 settembre 2017

Unconscious teen raped, filmed by 3 youths 22 settembre 2017

23-year-old mother of 3 raped, murdered 22 settembre 2017

3-year-old girl raped, murdered by her uncle 22 settembre 2017

Nine-year-old boy raped, strangled to death 22 settembre 2017




Paedo sentenced for forcing kids to sexually abusing other kids 21 SETTEMBRE 2017

Ti piace?

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...