Post in evidenza

Serial child rapist, killer sentenced to death #JusticeForZainab

LAHORE – An anti-terrorism court on Saturday found Imran Ali, prime accused in Zainab rape and murder in Kasur, guilty and award...

AddToAny

giovedì 2 novembre 2017

TEEN RAPISTS 51

LUMBER BRIDGE, N.C. (WNCN) – An 18-year-old Hoke County man faces dozens of charges, including statutory rape, in connection with an Oct. 19 incident involving an underage girl, the sheriff’s office said.
William McKnight, of Lumber Bridge was arrested Oct. 19 after detectives received a tip about potential sex offenses that may have occurred at a home on Arabia Road in Lumber Bridge, the Hoke County Sheriff’s Office said.
An investigation led to McKnight being charged with two counts of statutory rape of a child, 22 counts of statutory sexual offense with a child, and 22 counts of indecent liberties with a child.
He is being held at the Hoke County Detention Center under a $950,000 bond.

A Klamath Falls man scheduled to stand trial for abusing a young female relative has been sentenced to more than a decade in prison after accepting a plea deal in August.
Dylan Curtis Wilson, 20, was scheduled for trial on charges including first-degree unlawful sexual penetration and six counts of first-degree sexual abuse and faced a minimum of 25 years in prison.
Wilson instead pleaded guilty Aug. 22 to three counts of first-degree child abuse and was sentenced to 12 months in prison and 10 years of post-prison supervision, minus time served. He was also required to register as a sex offender.
Wilson was arrested Feb. 8 for offenses occurring between March 1, 2016, and Feb. 3. Police said the victim, 7 at the time, informed authorities of multiple instances of abuse committed by the defendant.
Wilson initially denied the accusations, but in his petition to change his plea he admitted to the abuse as alleged by the court.

Daniel Chen has been sentenced to 36 years in prison for the brutal rape of a UCSB student in 2014 in an official sentence hearing.
Chen, 22, accepted a plea bargain last month for two felony counts of rape and one felony count of robbery. 
The victim and authorities believe Chen did not act alone, but no other suspects are in custody regarding this case.
On February 23, 2014, the female victim was physically and sexually assaulted on UC Santa Barbara's campus by Chen and presumably others in what was described by police as a gang rape. The victim was also robbed of her cell phone after the attack. 
Authorities received a 911 call near 4:00 a.m. and discovered the victim sustained severe injuries including a broken nose, eye trauma, and a ruptured eardrum. 

DNA and evidence were collected and entered into a database, however, the suspects remained unidentified for two years. 

In February 2016, Chen was arrested on a felony marijuana charge where his then submitted DNA sample matched the DNA from the crime scene. 

CHEN SENTENCED TO 36 YEARS FOR BRUTAL RAPE  OCT 25 2017 EDHAT STAFF 

TEEN RAPISTS 45 31 agosto 2017


A Tunbridge Wells nightclub rapist who was found guilty of attacking two women has been jailed for 20 years.
Chiron Hutchinson, 20 and formerly of Mount Pleasant Road in Uckfield, denied a total of six counts of rape, one of attempted rape and six counts of sexual assault relating to four young women between July and October 2016.
Dressed in a smart gray suit at Maidstone Crown Court today (October 25), Hutchinson was sentenced by Judge Mark Dennis QC to a total of 28 years, including an extended sentence.
So Hutchinson will spend 20 years behind bars, of which he has to serve two thirds, and for the other eight years he will be on licence.
He was found guilty of two charges of rape in September and had earlier admitted two offences of unlawful sexual activity in relation to a teenage girl.
He was given 10 years for each of the rape charges and 5 and 7 for each of the unlawful sexual activity charges.
Christopher May, prosecuting, gave a summary of events relating to the unlawful sexual activity with the 14-year-old girl, who Hutchinson had full sex with on one ocassion.
Mr May told the court how the victim's character had suffered notable changes since the encounter - she became withdrawn and suddenly became extremely conscious of her body image.
Reading from several witness statements he said: "At school they all noticed a change in her character, she became withdrawn but was of a previous 'bubbly character'.
"Her grades dropped significantly, her grades in maths dropped from 80 per cent to 30 per cent."
The teenager has received counselling sessions since the incident and a statement from a psychologist read out in court said "there are significant indications that she has been traumatised by the experience".
One of the rape victims reported being raped on October 8 last year after a night out at MooMoo Clubrooms in Tunbridge Wells.

She had been offered a lift home by a man she had met that evening.
After a short journey he parked in Harmony Street, Rusthall, pulled her from his car and raped her.
Hutchinson was identified as the culprit after CCTV and police automatic number plate recognition was used by police to track the vehicle.
Although denying the offence he was charged and remanded in custody. The investigation then led to other victims coming forward.
It was later revealed a 17-year-old girl had been raped twice by Hutchinson just six days before.
One victim, a French woman who no longer lives in the UK, wrote in a statement she now feels paranoid and her father has told her that since the incident she had 'lost the stars in her eyes'.
Speaking on the day of his conviction, Detective chief inspector Tony Pledger, of the Kent and Essex serious crime directorate, said: "The evidence we have been able to present to the court clearly shows that Hutchinson presents a real danger to the public, particularly young women.
"He is guilty of serious sexual offences against three separate victims, all within a short period of time.
"I would like to thank all of the victims who have come forward and they deserve an enormous amount credit for having the courage to ensure justice has now been served.
"Without their bravery I have no doubt Hutchinson would have continued committing further serious offences."

Detective Chief Inspector Tony Pledger, of the Kent and Essex Serious Crime Directorate said: "Chiron Hutchinson is an aggressive, dangerous and predatory sex offender.
"He forced his victims to endure some truly harrowing ordeals, committing a number of very serious sexual offences over a matter of just a few days.
"These victims have subsequently shown tremendous courage to give evidence in court and ensure Hutchinson is now serving a lengthy prison sentence.
"Without their bravery I have no doubt Hutchinson would have remained a persistent and significant threat to any young women who may have encountered him."
An NSPCC spokesperson said: “This is a shocking case in which Hutchinson carried out a series of sexual attacks with a child among his victims.
“Each has shown immense courage in speaking out about their ordeals and ensuring that Hutchinson is now facing the consequences of his crimes.
“Anyone who is concerned about a child can contact the NSPCC Helpline on 0808 800 5000."
Children and young people can call Childline on 0800 1111 or get help online via www.childline.org.uk.

TEEN RAPIST 43 19 agosto 2017



Police in Auburn, Ala. have arrested a teen on a felony warrant charging him with rape.
According to an official report, arrested was 18-year-old Jubal D. Camp.
The arrest stems from a reported sexual assault that occurred at a residence on Longleaf Drive on Oct. 8.
Police say the victim was an 18-year-old woman who knew Camp.
The woman said force was used.
Police say physical evidence gathered in an investigation positively identified Camp as the suspect.
Camp was taken to the Lee County Jail.


Casper, Wyo. - A Wyoming judge has sentenced a 20-year-old man to life in prison for the rape and attempted murder of a 4-year-old girl last year.

19-year-old raped, tried to kill, 4-year-old girl 8 luglio 2017


District Judge Thomas Sullins on Friday sentenced Brandtly Bedsaul, of Casper, to 60 years to life for attempted murder and 40 to 50 years for first-degree sexual abuse of a minor.
The sentences will run consecutively.
The judge said the long sentence made sense in part because of the young age of the victim and the effect the attack has had on her life.
He will also have to pay more than $48,000 in restitution.
Bedsaul apologized to his victim and her family and to his own family. He says he'll seek substance-use treatment.
Court records say the victim was among several children attending a gathering in September 2016 at the Casper home where Bedsaul lives. The documents say someone noticed she was missing, went outside and saw Bedsaul raping the girl, with his hands around her neck. When authorities arrived, the girl was unresponsive and covered in blood.
Investigators say there were indications, Bedsaul, who was 19 at the time, was under the influence of a controlled substance..
He previously pleaded not guilty by reason of mental illness.

Casper man gets life for rape and attempted murder of child AP/Jeremy Downing Oct 27, 2017

A California teenager will stand trial as an adult for charges related to the 2015 rape and murder of his 8-year-old neighbor.
Although he was only 15 years old at the time of the attack, a judge sided with prosecutors who argued the graphic nature of the crime and the level of planning that went into it justified bringing Adrian Gonzalez, now 18, before an adult court.

According to the San Francisco Chronicle, Gonzalez is accused of tempting the victim, Madyson Middleton, with ice cream near his home in Santa Cruz.
The suspect then raped the girl and stabbed her in her neck before discarding her body in a recycling receptacle.
He has been in custody at a juvenile detention facility since his arrest, but a local push — spearheaded by the victim’s grandfather — to see Gonzalez tried as an adult has gained support online in recent months.
Santa Cruz County Superior Court Judge John Salazar and prosecutors agreed, with Santa Cruz District Attorney Jeff Rosell citing the “shocking and disturbing details” of the crime as reason to seek a more consequential punishment.
If tried as a minor, Gonzalez could have been released as soon as the age of 23. In adult court, however, the charges against him could carry a life sentence.
In compliance with a 2016 state law giving judge’s discretion over which juvenile defendants to try as adults, Salazar weighed issues such as whether Gonzalez could be rehabilitated and the gravity of the charges in reaching his decision.
Larry Biggam, who represents Gonzalez as a public defender, argued against an adult trial, telling the court his client had been “a model inmate” while locked up in juvenile hall.
He said sending Gonzalez to prison with adult offenders is not in the teen’s best interest.
“The kid needs more assessment and treatment,” the attorney said. “As a result of the judge’s ruling, he will now receive no treatment and will be exposed to a toxic adult prison environment.”
Michel Middleton, the victim’s father, told KSBW that while he takes no joy in the judge’s ruling, he hopes it means Gonzalez is not able to harm anyone else.

A former college basketball player is accused of raping a woman in his dorm room after bringing her home from an off-campus party in Pittsburgh, court records show.
Nick Washington, 19, of San Juan, Puerto Rico, was kicked off the men’s basketball team at Duquesne University on Sept. 2, one day after the victim reported the assault to police, the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette reports.
The woman, according to court records obtained by the newspaper, told cops that Washington “showed interest in her” after she recognized him from the university’s basketball team while at the party with a friend. The woman and her friend then went with Washington and one of his pals to Duquesne’s campus, where she later got separated from her friend while inside a residence hall.
Since her cellphone was running out of power, the woman told police she asked Washington for a charger, prompting him to take her to his room. Once inside, Washington forced her to perform sex acts before holding her down and raping her. The woman did not consent and told Washington to stop, but he refused, she told police, according to a criminal complaint.
The assault only ended when the victim received a text message on her cellphone from her friend, she reported to police.
University officials declined to comment on the case when reached by The Post.
“The University has been made aware of the issue,” university spokeswoman Bridget Fare wrote in an email. “Federal privacy laws prohibit us from discussing individual student matters. [The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act] protects certain student information, including disciplinary actions. However, all students are subject to the University’s student conduct and Title X policies and procedures.”
Washington was charged with rape, involuntary deviate sexual intercourse, sexual assault, aggravated indecent assault and unlawful restraint.
Washington’s attorney, Casey White, told the Post-Gazette that his client — who is in custody at the Allegheny County Jail after being arrested Monday — denies “any and all wrongdoing” in the rape, claiming that any sexual encounter between Washington and the alleged victim was consensual. Washington is due in court for a preliminary hearing Nov. 9, the Post-Gazette reports.
“Nick Washington did not rape anyone or commit any of the crimes that are alleged to have occurred,” White told the newspaper.
Washington was not listed on the Duquesne basketball team roster as of Monday, according to the team’s website. Messages seeking additional comment from athletic director Dave Harper were not immediately returned.


TEEN RAPISTS 50 23 ottobre 2017


22-year-old taxi driver raped, tried to kill 9-year-old girl 2 novembre 2017



27-year-old woman burnt alive for resisting rape 2 novembre 2017


7-year-old girl raped, killed by 2 brothers 1 novembre 2017


23-year-old woman murdered for resisting rape attempt by 4 people 30 ottobre 2017


17-year-old girl died after she was gang-raped by 3 youths 30 ottobre 2017


100-year-old woman died after being raped by a drunk youth 30 ottobre 2017


Tourist gang-raped by 4 Moroccan immigrants 29 ottobre 2017


Woman dragged out of her house, gang-raped by 8 men 27 ottobre 2017


13enne stuprata da 2 profughi 26 ottobre 2017


19enne stuprata e filmata da due stranieri 27 ottobre 2017


Mom finds video of rape of 7-year-old daughter 25 ottobre 2017


Reverend sister raped, killed 25 ottobre 2017


5-year-old girl raped by her teenage neighbour 25 ottobre 2017


15-year-old girl kidnapped, raped by 2 youths 25 ottobre 2017


55-year-old woman brutally gang-raped by 3 young men 24 ottobre 2017


CHILD RAPISTS 215 28 OTTOBRE 2017


CHILD RAPISTS 214 28 OTTOBRE 2017


CHILD RAPISTS 213 28 OTTOBRE 2017


Paedo priest jailed for sexually abusing 11 boys 27 OTTOBRE 2017


Paedo arrested for raping a 6-year-old girl he was babysitting 27 OTTOBRE 2017




Ti piace?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...